Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches (33236 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Blogsphere: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Source - .COM

A Yoruba Demon and Twitter user @Senatorabio, took minutes of what happened on a date with a lady he invited over and ‘excitedly’ shared it on the platform.

According to the Yoruba Demon who kept his date waiting and watched gleefully from a corner as she became uncomfortable, it ‘was so sweet to watch’.

His tweets read;

A lady has been in this eatery for about 30 Minutes now.. She’s already feeling uncomfortable Cos Her Supposed date hasn’t arrived.. but me I’m watching her Lowkey Cos I’m tha date… won’t stand up until she’s leaving.. Let me post on Snapchat to show distance.. Lol

I don’t even know why I’m doing this.. Lmaooooooooo, I just feel like apologizing like I’m truly sorry for something I did intentionally.. Lmao

I’ve posted tha distance between me and Tha lady on Snapchat.. LOL

Lmaooooooooo e dey Pain am gan.. Cos I ain’t even picking calls.She’s looking outside right now.. Lol shit! I don almost piss for body on top Laugh.. Lmaooooooooo

Like I’m actually watching someone go through what I’m making her go through.. I can see everything I couldn’t have seen if I was actually really coming Late. wow! Lmao So sweet to watch

She’s now messaging me on WhatsApp.. I’ve opened tha Messages so she would know I came online immediately her messages got in..

A Yoruba demon is typically a young man of Yoruba (the Yoruba is a tribe predominantly found in South West Nigeria ) descent who has the uncanny gift to effortlessly make ladies fall head over heels in love with him.

He is naturally a gifted smooth talker and Casanova and prides himself in been able to acquire a huge followership of female admirers and side chicks. He is also gifted at absolving himself of any responsibility in his relationships. Generally, he is a seductive cock-tail of sweet and bitter.

Read More: http://www..com/2018/03/yoruba-demon-keeps-lady-waiting-on-date.html

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Ezigboune: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2018
What's demonic about the Yoruba demons cos ain't seeing anything demonic
undecided undecided undecided undecided

52 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by dyadeleye(m): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2018
This is childish on so many levels.
What do I know
Lemme check my diamonds

240 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by amokeme(f): 1:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Smh lipsrsealed
And he thinks it's funny? Sociopaths on the increase.
How can she even wait for someone who is clearly reading her chats without replying for 30 whole mins?? shocked

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by DonroxyII: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2018
fvcktard !!

When smart phone is in the hands of a boy with mumuism !!

I pray this girl decode how stupid u are and dump your ass in the trash !!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2018
This one is mentally disturbed and needs serious help. Kinda reminds me of a psycho on Nairaland. #Spits!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Skepticus: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Martinez19(m): 2:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Psychopath grin

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by thesicilian: 2:42am On Mar 10, 2018
It is unfortunate that we live in an era of smart phones and stupid people.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by potent5(m): 2:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Demon indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by highqueen(f): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2018
mtchew..what's demonic in a stupid idiot like that...babe,get your ass up and leave the place. ..

undecided

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2018
People just abuse social media dating and its not good.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Masterclass32: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Martinez19:
Psychopath grin
Exactly.
Just look at his sick enjoyment of the whole thing. A demon indeed.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2018
grin

Men and their wahala .. May it be Yoruba or whatsoever tribe he came from.. Alot of men are juz immature..

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2018
This is why I don't date Yoruba boys. Can you imagine?

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2018
He's really st*pid!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nutase: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Children.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men and their wahala .. May it be Yoruba or whatsoever tribe he came from.. Alot of men are juz immature..

so we get wahala abi, come throw a good baby girl to me, for serious things, am not joking ooogringrin or better still u can even throw yourself to muaahhgrin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by spaggyy(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Nairaland will keep feeding thier audience outdated news, news that case viral on instagram 3 days ago.

When the mod are even bias..

Most times I don't open threads on Nairaland cos thats same post has been seen and forgotten on other social media platforms.

U guys should try catch up.

What will happen if all Nairaland members decides not to create threads again on NL?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
smh undecided kids everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by lordraiden(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Yoruba demon No comment
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by TIDDOLL(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Ode.....
Tryna replicate what Deuces did in Deuces undecided
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by niyisky: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
. Any idiot can do this irrespective of his tribe. The person that attached Yoruba to this rubbish is a bigger idiot...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by wristbangle: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

Don't generalise young lady. Date me and u would see the difference tongue

Between this is a stupid act. A responsible man irrespective of his tribe ought not to do this.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Iseoluwani: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Am d lady... grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Olii(f): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2018
What is funny? That guy must be very crazy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Jubilancy(f): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2018
How can he enjoy keeping a lady waiting for close to 30 minutes, and comes on social media to narrate his stupidity to the world!
# a goat
#Retarded
#stupid
#and just foolish

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by zeenaman: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2018
All these shildrend of nowadays sef.. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Bamz(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2018
I honestly can't believe this got to FP. Absolutely disgraceful! sad

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by MistadeRegal(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2018
That's really evil of you not only wicked.
How could you keep a woman waiting in such a disgusting manner and even have the effrontery to post it online.
Can you imagine how awful she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how stupid she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how lonely she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how disgusting she'd have been feeling?
Can you just imagine how scared she'd have been feeling?
Honestly, you're a big full time scumbag.
When you know you're not interested in the the date why ask her out on one?
Later in the future you'd be advising your sons/daughters to make a good, godfearing partner because you their father is a good example.
Ode buruku ayirada oponu jatijati adato alainironu oshi gebuge.
Omo komo.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.