Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Love Letter For Jessicaseth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter For Jessicaseth (3916 Views)

JSS2 Student Falls In Love With Beautiful NYSC Corper, Write Her Love Letter / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi Jessicaseth, this is a love letter for you whether people like it or not ! I had to register another account because of haters in this Forum.

Hope this day brings you cheerfulness and joy to you. Chris by name. I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much the thought of being with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you.

I can't see your full pix right now but I can see your profile pic. I see your hair and the way it falls on your shoulders, the way you smile and how you look right before you laugh. I want to be next to you right now. I don’t want you to hold anything back.

I have a feeling you live not too far away. Please believe me when I say I love you.

Honey, when can we meet? I look forward to meet you at the earliest.

Just send me a PM & lets talk.

Please haters like markdebbie, Showmeyourpussy, Amarabae, sekxy, Berlynn, mizk, Benita27, LuvU2 SHOULD KEEP THE FUC.K OFF

Especially that Berlynn, the thing dey pain her die !
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by LuvU2: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by herzern(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Maxi112: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Draei: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Like seriously dis madness has to stop....

3 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
mynd44
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by handsam(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
#Spineless Coward hiding behind an Alternate. grin

#Ride On. grin

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
OMG. What's happening to Nairalanders? grin

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by EasyMind(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
cool
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:
Hi Jessicaseth, this is a love letter for you whether people like it or not ! I had to register another account because of haters in this Forum.

Hope this day brings you cheerfulness and joy to you. Chris by name. I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you.

I can't see your full pix right now but I can see your profile pic. I see your hair and the way it falls on your shoulders, the way you smile and how you look right before you laugh. I want to be next to you right now. I don’t want you to hold anything back.

I have a feeling you live not too far away. Please believe me when I say I love you.

Please haters like markdebbie, Showmeyourpussy, Amarabae, sekxy, Berlynn, mizk, Benita27, LuvU2 SHOULD KEEP THE FUC.K OFF

u only want me to notice ur lousy compromised slow poke like u. .but thunder fire that ur hand u used in typing my moniker. fool
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by spencerlouis(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
angry sad
dis ur pic got me laughing lyk hell grin
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:

u only want me to notice ur lousy compromised slow poke like u. .but thunder fire that ur hand u used in typing my moniker. fool

I will not respond to you because I'm in the mood of Love right now !
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
When a new queen arrives at the bee comb, the old ones should start bowing out already...

But like seriously?
"Honey, when can we meet? I look forward to meet you at the earliest."

Do you have to display your stupidity at first sight.?

OP, this facade you call beauty, non of it is real
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by NLsheriff: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin mumu everywhere
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
So na one fine girl like dat...............dey cause commotion here tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Maxi112: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
spencerlouis:
dis ur pic got me laughing lyk hell grin
you just gat to laugh bro!

no time for sad face cool

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Attention seeker. we have noticed you, oya e yaff do.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Attention seeker. we have noticed you, oya e yaff do.

Your name is not even on the list, Why e dey pain u, cuz she fine pass you ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Same person fooling around

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by ikp120(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
I can't believe guys are falling for this. Are some of these guys cursed with pictures? angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
hey ass+dude u ass+looking for my ass+attention ass+right undecided

well u just ass+got it

cant u see the big ass+picture here?

u're ass+displaying just how ass+mentally deranged, ass+stupid, ass+immature, ass+naive and ass+senseless u are to the ass+lady jessica (and dats if shes ass+real)

well like i ass+said u just ass+got my ass+attention and i'm willing to ass+waste just ass+4mb on ass+you and nathing more

so here we ass+go

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
showmeyourpussy:
hey ass+dude u ass+looking for my ass+attention ass+right undecided

well u just ass+got it

cant u see the big ass+picture here?

u're ass+displaying just how ass+mentally deranged, ass+stupid, ass+immature, ass+naive and ass+senseless u are to the ass+lady jessica (and dats if shes ass+real)

well like i ass+said u just ass+got my ass+attention and i'm willing to ass+waste just ass+4mb on ass+you and nathing more

so here we ass+go

Fine? You no fine.

Sense? You no get.

Ok, a new damsel is here with Both Sense and Beauty, and you are there hating on her. Whether you like it or not, she is here to stay & she is the new Queen & the love of my life.

So get that into your thick skull.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
ave ass+got 3.48mb left to ass+waste on you

so heres ass+more

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Horlohlah: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
They've charmed our guys...Straight outta Marine world cry
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by pussyAvenger: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Hope this day brings you cheerfulness and joy to you. Chris by name. I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much the thought of being with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you.

na yoruba boy be this

am very sure
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
pussyAvenger:
na yoruba boy be this

am very sure

you are wrong, sorry !
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whatever charm this new girl is using will not work on me.
i cover myself with the face of hormobolanle.

but the babe is truly BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Your name is not even on the list, Why e dey pain u, cuz she fine pass you ? undecided
kikiiiki it af do you hear attention seeker lmao.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
kikiiiki it af do you hear attention seeker lmao.

The medicine that will cure your Mumu hasn't been discovered by scientist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. / Which Of These Girls Is The Finest?? / Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.