Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Many Kinds Of Pénis? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Kinds Of Pénis? (4173 Views)

PLEASE HELP!! My Pénis No Longer Rise After I Slept With My New Receptionist / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Many Kinds Of Pénis? by Stevengerd(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

i always dont feel like the iron-cold knowledge from the sex lessons in the school, taught by a middle-aged man with a bald pating and a spit-splashing mouth.

i want to devle the sex fun and myth by my own body and try to share something fun in this forum.

Issokay! Am Learning Frm U
Re: How Many Kinds Of Pénis? by nigeriasmack: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
dont forget the impotent peniss, they could be one category by themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Twitter Female User Wants To Know How Long Sex Should Last (photo) / Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.