Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) (7289 Views)

How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
check the picture to know whom you are

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by greatnaija01: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
SO YOU WHO SAW BOTH THE GOOD AND BAD... what are you.? have you judged yourself? what is a perv supposed to see.... I WONDER WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO DATA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

Hang ooooon... I'm still looking for it...
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
that looks like a human organ lipsrsealed
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Jessicaseth(f): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't see a man. I see a hand and a face
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Draei: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017

Taah, Op wants to play tricks.
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
SO YOU WHO SAW BOTH THE GOOD AND BAD... what are you.? have you judged yourself? what is a perv supposed to see.... I WONDER WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO DATA.

one pervert spotted, gbammmm
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by greatnaija01: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
to spot a perv u must be one

xarm:

one pervert spotted, gbammmm
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by DozieInc(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
angry tongue
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Khd95(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok iam a pervert,and so furking what
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by uminem02(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
I see a woman sucking a man's tool

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by enuk80(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just discover I am a pervert
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Joshkid(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
that looks like a human organ lipsrsealed
what organ exactly? grin
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by LOGDAN(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by ThinkSmarter: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
The picture is an oil drawing depicting a woman giving Mouth Gig to a man.......does that make me a pervert @op
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Joshkid:
what organ exactly? grin
guts lipsrsealed
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Team pervert,op oya kuku beat me. grin grin
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Joshkid(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Anthony0094(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sucking

Pipe
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by popefuse(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is what op means u can see it well. Di*k sucker bend ur fone to d right side

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
chai pervert plenty for nairaland o
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na Aro sure pass for op.
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
tongue

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
OP... Why did you lie about a man climbing a mountain when it's nonsense you want to show us...

Just open the door sha... I brought food for you

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
I didnt see anything abeg point the man... n d perv too.. cox I only noticed a hand and a face...
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2017
I see a woman blow-jobbing grin
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by gqboyy(m): 2:01am On Feb 19, 2017
I only see a pattern like a peak milk mixed with black coffee. Lmao
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by xarm(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
I wonder how nairaland manage to gather so much pervert like this embarassedI

you guys are seen what your dirty mind is showing you not the real pic,

lemme help you guys here, clear your dirty mind, look deep into the picture with your physical eyes and ignore your dirty inner eyes interpreting wrong thing into your brain, don't convince yourself by turning your phone to the right side to see it clearly cos you will definitely see wrong thing, you won't be able to see it if you are the type that can't discipline yourself.

to those of you seen Mouth Action, pls show me the dick, the mouth, and the hand if you are really looking at that pic with your incorruptible physical eyes

Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by ehix89(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I don't see a man. I see a hand and a face
Saw
Re: How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2017
I was expecting something better!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot Looking Nigerian Female Soldier Who Is Also A Rice Farmer (PHOTOS) / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth / When Parents Oppose Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.