Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" (2035 Views)

Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? / What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by NengakGodwin1: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2019
How To Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You
===============================

My guy.

Listen up.

I'm about to SHOW you the commonly ignored signals girls usually gives so you can take advantage and easily "shoot your shot".

ALSO, this post is going to be long. So if you're not okay reading something that's gonna help your love life, then Just move on. Bye-bye.

Oh! You're still here?

Let's continue.

But, before then...

Let me tell you a short story.

Back in the days.

When I was in J.S.S 2 in high school. I used to be a very SHY guy. I didn't used to feel free to express myself around Girls.

As in bah... Whenever I see a "fine geh" I have a crush on. My heart will start beating fast. And then, I'll start feeling nervous like say dem ask one dummy to stand in front of class to answer a hard question.

And he knows they'll laugh at him for giving the wrong answer.

But, fast forward to today.

Omo. Nengak don get mind. Lol.

I fit stand in front of babe and talk to her like say na my junior sister.

So, how was I able to overcome that fear of approaching girls I like?

Well, it's a long story.

I'll tell you some other time.

Back to our topic.

My guy. You see, most times, when a girl likes you. She can't just start coming to toast you directly.

WHY?

This is because, right from history. Up till date. In the African society... It's almost always seen as a taboo for a GIRL to openly tell you she likes you first.

So this social conditioning has made them a kind of reserved. They'll do their best to hide their true intends even if they're itching to let you know.

So how can you tell if she LIKES you or not?

They usually do this using cues and some non-verbal ways.

Let me break it down for you, my guy.

Although, there are so many signs.

But, I'll only show you about 3 of them today.

1.) Giggles & Laughs: this is usually when you say something that is not really comic but she still finds it funny. Or at times. She just sees you and keeps maintaining eye contact for a while, then keeps smiling at you.

2.) Hair Touching: girls are fond of gently playing with their hair around guys they have a crush on. If you notice a girl doing this when you guys are taking then she's likely into you.

Now, this may sound too good to be true.

But, it's psychological and it's something they usually do subconsciously. Without even thinking about it.

I mean, they just can't help it.

If you think this is not real...

Then, it means you're too logical. And we're talking of girls here. I mean, tender creatures that are largely driven by emotions.

Okay? So, f**k logic.

3.) Communication: this is usually in form of verbal or non-verbal ways.

For instance; she'll try so hard to talk to you. Or maybe, just ask you a question about something so you can talk to her.

Personally, I've had several instances where a girl will even know something but deliberately ask me questions about it.

They do this to know more about you. Or see if you're a potential date.

So they can get close to you, more faster.

At times, she'll ask someone your name and keep calling you almost everytime with a sexy voice so you can notice her.

Let's say I meet her for the first time and I press her emotional buttons correctly(topic for another day).

And then, I collect her number. And also save it with her name. And I leave.

Before I know it...

She'll start calling me in a s3xy way with my name. Whenever she sees me.

Omo!

The first time it happened. I was kind of shock. Until I later realized that girls like to do that to guys they have a crush on.

Another Way Is...

They start tapping your shoulder. Sometimes she'll even touch you gently and say something like; "Hi, how's your bla, bla, bla..."

Then pause and expect you to say something(which is why it's good to know how to start a conversation with girls...)

Because, that will also determine if she'll start avoiding you like most guys or see you as a badass guy she'll like to kiss, date and even sleep with.

ALSO, here's the truth...

Knowing if a Girl likes you is not ENOUGH. She may show you "green light" today, and begin to form class the next day for you.

Heck, she may even snub you and start calling someone who's close to you with sweet words like;

"sweetheart", "my love" "darling", and that's if you don't even see her kissing and sleeping with someone who's not even better than you...

Your phone is full of girl's numbers who used to give you green light but are now ignoring you because, you don't understand how to use this ONE thing.

And the reason fine-fine girls keep showing you signs that they like you and still end up giving you "tough time" is because, you don't know how to use that ONE thing.

It's called; "The Sensual Hook".

Now, the reason why it works is because most guys don't use it. Also, Now, this term is purely psychological.

It's completely badass. Once you master this one particular thing, something strange will begin to happen...

You'll be able to get even total strange babes, who don't even know much about you to start buying you gifts, calling you sweet names and disturbing you to tell them where you stay so that they can come and "visit you"...

And when they do that...

It'll be a LOT more easier to make Her your girlfriend or even n have sex with her.

But this "Sensual Hook" is not something I'll just expose to the public. No, if this annoys you. Then just waka pass.

However, if you're tired of loosing pretty girls to other guys...

If you're tired of seeing your CRUSH snatched by guys who are not even BETTER than you.

Then my book, CHICKS CONTROL METHOD: How to Emotionally Win the Heart of Any Girl & Make Her Fall Madly in Love with You.

can help you fix it. You're doubting?

Okay, just stop reading and scroll down to see what one guy I've never met has to say about some of the free posts I shared on facebook.

Anyways, Here's What You'll Discover When you Get my Book;

CHAPTER 1.) How to Easily Approach a Girl and Start a Conversation with Her...So You Can Easily Get Her Number.

CHAPTER 2.) The ONE Thing You Need to Do When You First Approach a Girl...So You Can Make Her Want to Keep Seeing You Again...Even if She Use to Give "tough time" For other Guys.

Get this aspect wrong, and she'll hardly give you the attention you need to "toast" her.

CHAPTER 3.) How to Easily Approach a Girl and Start a Conversation with Her...This is for you ESPECIALLY if you don't how to start "taking" to your crush the first time you meet.

CHAPTER 4.) How to Consistently Build Strong Emotional Connections With Your Crushes.(under this chapter, I take you step deeper from what you've seen me talk about building connection)

CHAPTER 5.) The 3 Ninja Laws of Seducing Very Beautiful Girls(Fact: to be able to attract and even date beautiful girls...You need to bear these #3 "ninja" laws in your mind).

CHAPTER 6.) The Sensual Hook: Here, you'll discover why after a girl gives you "green-light"... She may still act "hard-to-get" around you, again...PLUS, how to make Her want "more of you".

CHAPTER 7.) The 7 Hot Buttons You Need To Tap Using Your Words And Actions… So you can literally control the Emotions of a Girl.

CHAPTER 8.) Confidence Boosting Exercises: you'll discover how to use the "back & forth" and "1-2-3 approach" methods... this 2 exercises will show you how to naturally build BADASS confidence...So You Can Approach ANY Girl Even if She Seems "above your level" Without Taking "drugs"

(Hint: this is a more practical way of actually building confidence than the one I showed you)

CHAPTER 9.) The 10 Power Codes: why is it that a girl who acts very hard-to-get to someone will still act Respectful, Nice, Obedient, Lovely and Romantic to someone else?

This is where you'll get to know the right way to earn a girl's respect, attention and easily "control" her.

Wait, There's More to Discover...

CHAPTER 10.) This Is Why Most Girls Love To Act "hard-to-get" For You...And How To Get ALMOST Any Girl To Love You...this aspect will reveal to you the deep-seated and underlying secrets why girls act the way they do.

CHAPTER 11.) The Number #1 Reason Why Trying to "move things fast" May Land You In Trouble...Especially When She Starts Chasing You.

As If That's Not ENOUGH... You'll Also Discover;

CHAPTER 12.) "The Tilipia Male Effect": Do You Know ONE of The Few Things That Makes Girls, Attracted to A Guy? –(HINT: this Chapter will show you how to make your crush see you as a..."high value guy"... Even BEFORE you start toasting her).

CHAPTER 13.) How Posting Your Best Pics for Girls to "rate you" if You're cute...And Commenting Your "state" to Meet a New "date" Online is Still Keeping You Lonely and Frustrated.

CHAPTER 14.) Why you Should Never Tell Your Crush; "I love you", "do you love me?", OR ask something like "can I date you?"... With the ONLY 1 condition you can tell her.

But here's the thing...

This BOOK is not meant for everyone. If you think all you need is to "make money and girls will come" OR you think investing into your relationship life is as waste of money...

Then, don't BUY it. Just keep your money or use it to pepper-soup.

Bye-bye. Stop reading this.

However, if you're tired of your "guys" making jest of your inability to get a girlfriend...

–If you're tired of commenting "can I date you" in facebook relationship groups...and still taken for granted
–If you're tired of guessing what to do to make a Girl like you, and even date you...

Then, this is your opportunity to proof your haters wrong.

This is your opportunity to make those girls realize that you know what your doing.

This is your opportunity to become a BADASS when it comes to getting girls, unlike some foolish guys who'll keep using trial and error without getting the kind of girls they like.

The SYSTEM is just N2,997(for now)

Less than the money some "magas" spend to impress a girl that ends up seeing them as a personal ATM, anyways...

NOTE: When we launch out fully, on the 15th of December it's going to be N7,500. Then later N10,000 to get ACCESS to this system.

To pre-order for this system...So you can go through it on your Android phone, Desktop or Laptop.

Kindly send a message to this address; nengak21@gmail(dot)com OR WhatsApp number of my assistant below, to apply

ALSO, for any question or inquiry...

Send it to the email address above or his WhatsApp number; 07084534765

So, what do you want?

Will you continue seeing other guys(that are not even better than you) snatch your crushes OR you'll let me show you how to get a girl you'll CHILL with, this Christmas?

Anyways, the choice is yours.

Bye-bye.

Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm all these efforts over a mere woman lol. NL boys no go kill me. I cant offer much advice on women, but I can enlighten you how it feels not to worry about being broke or women. wink
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by TrollKiller(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2019
pcguru1:
Hmmm all these efforts over a mere woman lol. NL boys no go kill me. I cant offer much advice on women, but I can enlighten you how it feels not to worry about being broke or women. wink
Ayam telling you. If i spend time working on marketing knowledge instead of reading an epistle about ladies, i will be better off
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2019
TrollKiller:

Ayam telling you. If i spend time working on marketing knowledge instead of reading an epistle about ladies, i will be better off

Abi o my brother.
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Newguyhere: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
you no well guy cheesy
So nah kirachanna picture you use design your ebook cover grin grin
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2019
By the time Kirachaana sue you, you go get sense comot her picture from your book.

You think you can just carry anybody's picture without proper arrangements and settlement of claims.
You don't know what you're in for.
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Should I spoil market for this guy?
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Which chapter money dey?
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by Gofwane(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
pcguru1:
I swear! All this wahala untop a woman??
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
nowadays world wey book don free. go pdfdrive.com and check.....
u use kirachana pics for free want come sell ebook 3k
Re: How To Easily Know If A Girl Truly LIKES You – So You Can "shoot your shot" by addicted268(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
I didn't read the epistle but has she called you "big head"? That's the only proof you need tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Cheat? / How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? / Nothing Left For Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.