Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? (1765 Views)

Stil In Love With My Married Ex / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
9years no be beans oooo, he can't just let go like that.... but if he truely cares.. he will stay with u.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by midehill(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
9years no be beans o

Can't date a guy that has been in a relationship with a particular Lady for more than 5years

na ur type dey go pray 4 mountain...mtcheww
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
midehill:

na ur type dey go pray 4 mountain...mtcheww
Bye
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
joey150:

Yes
Alright
Cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Jessicaseth post=53836250]What sort of disrespect is that? He doesn't respect you my dear and he will break your heart soon. Be careful [/quote yes i think d same
..few days ago i saw in his phone that he saved d photo of her new boyfriend...what should.i do
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
hilaryokon:
m@ jessica
mm.. true.. I don't think ur friend still in contact with his ex should be a problem to u dear if he really loves u and u trust him.. trust me.. ex do have influence on relationship but if he really loves u and surrounding ur romantic or relationship with him.. Bleep that ex..
i should call her? D problem.is i think he stio.loves her...they were together for 10 years
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
u let him know u aren't comfortable with it and if he won't stop the contact consider leaving.

What's he's doing is showing disregard for u and yer feelings[

He should NOT have contact with his ex if it in any way bothers u .

it doesnt matter if u do trust him there is no reason for them to be in contact .
even if they parted of good terms there

needs to be boundaries ....he's your man now. Not her's
yes bt he doesnt want stop.contact with her...what should i do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Milonis:
Hey, come on. You probably are making a fuse about some harmless contact. Keeping contacts dosent mean he's up to some game.
thdy r talking every day..is that normall?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Europija:
thdy r talking every day..is that normall?
Yes ma'am...it's normal. I had an experience of such. Just try to find out what exactly they talk about daily....she may be on life-suuport or battling a terminal illness for all u know. Don't conclude yet

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Europija:
yes bt he doesnt want stop.contact with her...what should i do?
consider if u will leave or no
Re: My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jessicaseth:
What sort of disrespect is that? He doesn't respect you my dear and he will break your heart soon. Be careful

But wait, are u for real? Immediately I saw ya pics, the outta membrane of my fragile hrt melted away.. And right now, I'm in a state of paragonic euphoria

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Charm Any Girl Into Liking You / I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... / This Is What It Means When Your Man Loves Giving You MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.