Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. (37519 Views)

Marine Engineers...lets Meet Here / Civil/ Structural Engineers, Lets Meet Here / Mud Engineers, Lets Talk Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
eimuhb: U guyz are not alone, I did my pdms n caesar II training during my service year.
@insanity, have sent some materials I have 2 ur e-mail, I'm sure u will enjoy d p-point presentation.
We did autocad (2D and 3D) in school as a course some years ago, though I was good at it but I haven't practised since then 'cuz my laptop crashed at a time.
@rhymz, I will appreciate it if you can send your materials to me, I'm planning to learn on my own.

Thanks.

The school you attended have autocad 2D3D in their syllabus? In this country? Which school is that?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by eimuhb(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Insanity:

Thanks.

The school you attended have autocad 2D3D in their syllabus? In this country? Which school is that?

Lol, na Private skool 4 9ja, CU. The course title was 'Engineering Design' and those Mech. Eng'g lecturers dealt with us with so many assignments.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
eimuhb:

Lol, na Private skool 4 9ja, CU. The course title was 'Engineering Design' and those Mech. Eng'g lecturers dealt with us with so many assignments.

CU? Is it covenant Univ? Dats a very good engineering discipline, Engineering Design i mean.Did you do any other drafting software course? Am really imprssed wif dat, unlike other schools wif their obsolete syllabus.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by eimuhb(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Insanity:

CU? Is it covenant Univ? Dats a very good engineering discipline, Engineering Design i mean.Did you do any other drafting software course? Am really imprssed wif dat, unlike other schools wif their obsolete syllabus.

Yea, Covenant Uni. D eng'g design course was just for a semester and dat was d only drafting software we were taught, I can't say if they've upgraded their syllabus.
After from autocad which was general and compulsory 4 all eng'g students, we were taught software related 2 our discipline. Chemical and Pet. Students were taught m. Excel, matlab, V. Basic and Hysys (D time wasn't sufficient to cover that).
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
eimuhb:

Yea, Covenant Uni. D eng'g design course was just for a semester and dat was d only drafting software we were taught, I can't say if they've upgraded their syllabus.
After from autocad which was general and compulsory 4 all eng'g students, we were taught software related 2 our discipline. Chemical and Pet. Students were taught m. Excel, matlab, V. Basic and Hysys (D time wasn't sufficient to cover that).

Okay, you did it as one of ya per semester courses, that's good. So, i guess all you need right now is to brush up on ya skills and you are good to go.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by eimuhb(f): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Insanity:

Okay, you did it as one of ya per semester courses, that's good. So, i guess all you need right now is to brush up on ya skills and you are good to go.

Yeah! Please incase u have materials I can use I will appreciate it if u can send them to me.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2012
eimuhb:

Yeah! Please incase u have materials I can use I will appreciate it if u can send them to me.

Okay. Thanks for the files you sent.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^^i prefer d version 12 'cuz ma laptop is windows7 64 bit whch d version 11 doesn't support hence d VM ware dat i have, to switch to the virtual work space whenevr i wanna use ma PDMS n P&ID softwares.
If you have any link or the raw file of the new version, please help me out. i can't seem to find it in the market over here. Thanks.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2012
eimuhb:

I wish it was possible to send large files via email but clearly is not allowed through emails. I ve got some very good full autocad books and video tutorials. The book is like 43mb, there is no how I can send it to you through your mail. Are you on whatsapp? Send me a ping on this number: 08020312170, we could arrange for how u can get them....right now i need tutorials on PDMS, i ve got some few good ones but i need more. .
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2012
Insanity: ^^^^i prefer d version 12 'cuz ma laptop is windows7 64 bit whch d version 11 doesn't support hence d VM ware dat i have, to switch to the virtual work space whenevr i wanna use ma PDMS n P&ID softwares.
If you have any link or the raw file of the new version, please help me out. i can't seem to find it in the market over here. Thanks.
my instructor claims to have it but the man just dey vall money wey no just fair at all.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2012
@ all

I got version 12 SP6
fully functional.
but sadly the site i got it from no longer has the file, i would have
given the links here.

but for a limited time i am in calabar, so if you need the file let me know
and i could arrange to get it across to you.

but if you live in warri area, i could get it across to you. with full installation guide.

no emails please, since i cannot send it via emails.
i also have a few tutorials on PDMS, and A lot of study tools on AUTOCAD books and videos inclusive.

lets keep sharing the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: @ all

I got version 12 SP6
fully functional.
given the links here.

but if you live in warri area, i could get it across to you. with full installation guide.

i also have a few tutorials on PDMS, and A lot of study tools on AUTOCAD books and videos inclusive.

For those who are not in warri area , how can we get d stuff?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by divad9two5(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Hello ladies & gents, many thanks for sharing tips & experiences about P&ID, PDMS & HYSYS. Please can anyone give me information on the location of a very credible HYSY or PDMS training center in port harcourt. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Saintigk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Fellow nairalanderz,
I have aveva PDMS 12.0 SP4 installed on my system,but nids activating key to have it fully working.
Could anyone plz help wt d key 4 d named version.
Thanks to all nd keep up d good works!
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi Guys,
Lately, I have been trying without success to see if I could download full video tutorials in AVEVA PDMS just as the detailed ones in AUTOCAD that I have, however, I have not been successful at all.
I have used google, gone to various torrent sites and even used vuze with no success. The closest I have gotten to what I want are:
1. A full PDMS video tutorial in Persian Language. That of course will be a problem as I have experimented with a few none-english youtube video tutorials on PDMS, they were almost useless to me.
2. I managed to get a few contacts from some people on Naijahotjob who claimed to have these video tutorials, however, they are not in Lagos and the other one was just blabbing nonsense, telling me he will sell the video tutorials for N20,000, I just told him not to bother. As much as I am interested to buy it, it wont be for such an unrealistic price, I am of the opinion, that he prolly does not have it himself.
I am currently registered with a training centre for PDMS but I kind of still want to the get the video tutorials just like I have in AutoCaD, trust me guys, they can be very handy and helpfull especially when one needs to do a quick refresher. I also have a few books on PDMS as well but trust me, they can be confusing at times if you want to go deeper.
I realy will like to know if there is anyone here that can help or better still we can do business on it as long as it is reasonable. The person has to be in Lagos abeg.
By the way, anyone in Lagos interested in getting the complete AutoCaD video tutorials and Full Books in PDF can contact me on whatsapp using this number 08020312170. I aint charging nobody anything cos I got it the video tutorials here from a good fellow here on NL. All I did was locate him and got it. Besides, if I eventually lay my hands on the PDMS video tutorials, trust me guys una go get am if anyone indicates interest.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2012
@rhymz plz am intersted can u plz send ur num to my mail, i ll call u and arrange hw to get it am nt on whatapp
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
shollynoob: @rhymz plz am intersted can u plz send ur num to my mail, i ll call u and arrange hw to get it am nt on whatapp
Shollynoob@yahoo.ca
my number is already on my previous post, there is no need to send it to your mailbox.

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
shollynoob:
For those who are not in warri area , how can we get d stuff?
i really dont know but if you can find a way please let me know.

i was thinking of burning them into CD's and sending but that would have to be for someone very serious.

thanks
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Saintigk(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
rhymz: Hi Guys,
Lately, I have been trying without success to see if I could download full video tutorials in AVEVA PDMS just as the detailed ones in AUTOCAD that I have, however, I have not been successful at all.
I have used google, gone to various torrent sites and even used vuze with no success. The closest I have gotten to what I want are:
1. A full PDMS video tutorial in Persian Language. That of course will be a problem as I have experimented with a few none-english youtube video tutorials on PDMS, they were almost useless to me.
2. I managed to get a few contacts from some people on Naijahotjob who claimed to have these video tutorials, however, they are not in Lagos and the other one was just blabbing nonsense, telling me he will sell the video tutorials for N20,000, I just told him not to bother. As much as I am interested to buy it, it wont be for such an unrealistic price, I am of the opinion, that he prolly does not have it himself.
I am currently registered with a training centre for PDMS but I kind of still want to the get the video tutorials just like I have in AutoCaD, trust me guys, they can be very handy and helpfull especially when one needs to do a quick refresher. I also have a few books on PDMS as well but trust me, they can be confusing at times if you want to go deeper.
I realy will like to know if there is anyone here that can help or better still we can do business on it as long as it is reasonable. The person has to be in Lagos abeg.
By the way, anyone in Lagos interested in getting the complete AutoCaD video tutorials and Full Books in PDF can contact me on whatsapp using this number 08020312170. I aint charging nobody anything cos I got it the video tutorials here from a good fellow here on NL. All I did was locate him and got it. Besides, if I eventually lay my hands on the PDMS video tutorials, trust me guys una go get am if anyone indicates interest.

@rhymz,really appreciate ur contributns . . Do u hv PDMS nd whc version,I have version12.0 sp4 bt needs a key to fully run.
I wl be grateful if u can be helpful in getting both d PDMS nd AUTOCAD video tutorials.
We shal all be at d top.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Saintigk(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2012

I got version 12 SP6
fully functional.
given the links here.

@kingsleyinfo,
pls do u hav video tutorials on PDMS.........i wil love to hav d video tutorials nd I blv thr r many people here also willin to hv it.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012

I got version 12 SP6
fully functional.
given the links here.

Bros I will appreciate it if you can give me a kind of instruction manual on how you were able to install yours and start it. I recently downloaded it too, aveva PDMS 12.0 sp6 with a patch. The file size is about 558mb, in the instruction manual I am told to install the aveva PDMS.exe after that install the patch. Then start the PDMS program that has been installed. Then like the 11.6 the box appears where one is asked to fill up the username, password, module, project name and all that with SAMPLE but each time do all that and press ok, I get this project name missing error coming up all the time. I realy will appreciate your help if you can explain to me how you were able to install and run yours. Biko
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
i really dont know but if you can find a way please let me know.

i was thinking of burning them into CD's and sending but that would have to be for someone very serious.

thanks

So hw do one go about it if u wnt to send it on a CD
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hey guysss dis is soo cool. Mehn.....I love this kind of forum. We guys that kind of know PDMS and would love to make ourselves happy can join in and discuss here.

I have got an old version of PDMS 11.something sha. If you need it just give me a call on 08053384580. It's free oh.....I no need the cash jare.

Then the guy that has got the PDMS 12.6 version should go to www.4shared.com to open an account there, upload it there if its not going to eat all the dude's data then send us all the link.

Cheers u guyz.

But really lets all start communicating here oh...who knows jab fit show thru' some1 here.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 3:26am On Dec 29, 2012
I just installed mine today but cannot run without a project name,username etc. Any help on that? Also need video & pdf tutorials. I have the raw file for pdms 12.6,reside in lagos
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2012
@Zugoboss....Project Name: SAM
Username: SAMPLE
Password: SAMPLE

Then in the beginning:
There is somewhere in the beginning that you will be requested for password or username, so type this there: master

These works for PDMS 11.6.

Then as regards Materials........Go to Scribd.com....get registered and search for PDMS contents there.

Let me know if you need any further help.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2012
zugoboss: I just installed mine today but cannot run without a project name,username etc. Any help on that? Also need video & pdf tutorials. I have the raw file for pdms 12.6,reside in lagos
hahahaha. . . . .me and you dey xperience dsame wahala be that o....did u download yours with a patch?
Kingsley help us out na
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2012
Kunzee2304: @Zugoboss....Project Name: SAM
Username: SAMPLE
Password: SAMPLE

Then in the beginning:
There is somewhere in the beginning that you will be requested for password or username, so type this there: master

These works for PDMS 11.6.

Then as regards Materials........Go to Scribd.com....get registered and search for PDMS contents there.

Let me know if you need any further help.
Brother, is this for 11.6 or 12.0 sp6? I am having thesame problem o. . . .iF you can, pls do help. Am going to check the link now
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2012
Kunzee2304: Hey guysss dis is soo cool. Mehn.....I love this kind of forum. We guys that kind of know PDMS and would love to make ourselves happy can join in and discuss here.

I have got an old version of PDMS 11.something sha. If you need it just give me a call on 08053384580. It's free oh.....I no need the cash jare.

Then the guy that has got the PDMS 12.6 version should go to www.4shared.com to open an account there, upload it there if its not going to eat all the dude's data then send us all the link.

Cheers u guyz.

But really lets all start communicating here oh...who knows jab fit show thru' some1 here.
If u hav dat ver 11 in 4shared, giv us d link Bro
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2012
@shollynoob...Bro...d tin is dat the file is sooo large...like 7GB that's why I am like if the dude can find anywhere where internet is kinda free because really...with 7GB u will need like 7.5GB to upload it and that's if it does not get interrupted

Where are you based self?

Have got some contacts around sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / Jobs Threatened By Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.