Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. (37523 Views)

Marine Engineers...lets Meet Here / Civil/ Structural Engineers, Lets Meet Here / Mud Engineers, Lets Talk Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2012
@rhymz...try come online make we chat breefly. Its for 11.6 but my guess is that all versions are cracked so it should still work for it.

The major difference between 11.6 and 12.6 is the fact that 11.6 can only run in windows xp OS so you will need to install a virtualware which will guarantee you operate a XP OS virtually. Have got all the installations though.
But 12.6 version does not need virtual ware installation and mehhhhnnnn its got so many added features....lol.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Yeah...buzz me all when u online.

Email addy: Ayordaygee@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by osram(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2012
Pls can a electrical/electronics engineer go in pippingand pipe designing and engineering?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Kunzee2304: @Zugoboss....Project Name: SAM
Username: SAMPLE
Password: SAMPLE

Then in the beginning:
There is somewhere in the beginning that you will be requested for password or username, so type this there: master

These works for PDMS 11.6.

Then as regards Materials........Go to Scribd.com....get registered and search for PDMS contents there.

Let me know if you need any further help.
Thanks. But I'm using 12.6 version. I've tried that but it didn't work. Thanks for the scribd
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2012
@Zugoboss..just made some calls.

Give this a try.....type PIPEE as spelled...try in small and capital letters as i am not sure which one will work.

Let me know how far....cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2012
this link is for pdms 12 sp5,its split into 3 parts for easier downloads. I'll Download later in the night.
the raw file of 12 sp5 on my system I'm beginning to doubt if its complete or something
http://www.hotfilesearch.com/download/14390343-aveva-pdms-12-0-sp5-x86-2010-english-crack-fimhd-part1-rar.html
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Kunzee2304: @Zugoboss..just made some calls.

Give this a try.....type PIPEE as spelled...try in small and capital letters as i am not sure which one will work.

Let me know how far....cheers.
e no work o. I can't select too,just type alone. I think the version 12 has its own log in details different from version 11,cos I have a tutorial on 11
thanks
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
@zugoboss I ve worked with both and 've friends to that use 12.6. Just Print screen (Functn + Print screen) and send me the page to Ayordaygee@gmail.com.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
I sent it now.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
osram: Pls can a electrical/electronics engineer go in pippingand pipe designing and engineering?
osram: Pls can a electrical/electronics engineer go in pipping and pipe designing and engineering?

@osram...why come to do Piping design engineering when your field is great and rich.

With your discipline you can be an instruments engineer (very needed in the oil industry both at equipment design and implementation phase), You can be a Telecoms engineer (deal with masts, sectorial antennas etc and make cool dough with the telecoms service companies like alcatel, huawei), You can be a networks Engineer, Power engineer, Electronics control guy (help operate the DCS on offshore location, program PLC's (Programmanble Logic controllers) etc.

You 've got a great discipline....so don't come start all over with Piping details.

Cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Zugoboss...yeah gotten ur mail. Working on it. Cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Kunzee2304: @Zugoboss...yeah gotten ur mail. Working on it. Cheers.
thanks!!
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Zugoboss...did it work?

Cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Did somebody just say that the size of his own PDMS 12.0 version is 7.8gb?? What?? Mine is just 558mb and it installed all the components properly. And for those that are interested in downloading the file, use your torrent managers to get it from a torrent site, I got mine from www.h33t.com
To get it, all you need to do is go to google and write: h33t.com: AVEVA PDMS 12.0 sp6, it will open up easy links on h33t.com site that will download it for you. Make sure you have a torrent manager, preferably utorrent.
Mr Kunzee
There is no Aveva PDMS 12.6 unless you mean 12.0 sp6.
Again Mr, how were you able to start yours without any error msg cos mine keeps coming up with error msg. Those inputs you posted actually will not work for the version 12.0, I already tried them. Abeg try. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
kunzee here is my number, abeg whatsapp me make we yarn... i realy need to start this program right away. 08020312170
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
@ all,

here is how i got my 12.0sp6 to work,
i had the same problem before.

now after installing the software, you will then install the patch or fix,
12.0sp6.25

then you will install 12.0sp6 crack file, to help crack the software
please search for the file via google or on any of the file sharing site, or better still use filetube.com to
search for the file.

now after you have done the installation and applied the patch and crack
follow this procedure to enable it work.

double click to open the folders in this sequence MY COMPUTER - LOCAL DISC (Csmiley - AVEVA - PLANT - PDMS12.0SP6 - PROJECT - FD.

copy all the folders inside the FD folder and then go back or hit the backspace button to take you back to the PROJECTS folder and then paste what you copied there.

then run the program from your start menu, or create a shortcut to your desktop, to enable easy access.
login with
username : SAMPLE
password: SAMPLE
MDB: select one from the drop down arrow or leave it on default.

leave other settings on their default values and login.

as you get familiar with the program you will know which module to login with.

but remember, your user name and password must be the same, u must use both exactly what u use for the username for it to grant u access.

leave your caps lock on, to avoid any mistakes.

let me know if you were able to login.

NOTE: you will need to have installed both the patch and the crack, before u can follow my tutorial.

please guys kindly look through the forum, and identify those in your region, to collect the installation files.
am not in warri at the moment, as soon as i return from the holidays, i will try and upload the crack to 4shared,
i dont have the file with me at present. but u can still use google, am sure u will find it.

As for the CD thingy, i changed my mind, as it would involve cost, which i dont want.
information should be free as much as possible.
so all those that have the actual installation file should please state their location and phone numbers.

contact me for more details if you have installation problems.
Kingsley
Warri
305B683C - BB pin,

lets meet and start collaborating on some freelance projects. we could also start a group on linkedin.
thanks
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Kinsleyinfo...watsup...Yh....I meant with the whole virtual ware tingy its about 7.6GB...not sure of the exact data size but surely not an "MB" stuff and more than 3GB.

Please this is what I crave for make we try do some freelance stuff...let's create a group that guys can subscribe too...lets work...at what we love.

Oya nah...am gonna add u on watsapp..am not BB dude. My digits are 08066382411.

Hope to hear from u.

@rhymz I don add u oh.....oya oh.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Just got back now to see alot of new infos. u guys rock! I downloaded 12 sp4 earlier in the afternoon but let me give the sp 6 another trial with kingsleyinfo style
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
I'm still searching for a download link for sp6 crack file
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
i downloaded the sp6crack file from 4shared but unfortunately, the rar file it is in is passworded. Kingsley any heads on that?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
not to deviate but pls anyone with autocad 2010 serial & product key? mine just expired.still searching for the sp6 crack oo
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Saintigk(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pls,waitin for ur reply.......zugoboss

@zugoboss,
plz cn u be of help,my own pdms version 12 sp4 asks for password.
Ao did u manipulate through urz?
Plz help me in ds regards.
Thanks broz.

zugoboss: Just got back now to see alot of new infos. u guys rock! I downloaded 12 sp4 earlier in the afternoon but let me give the sp 6 another trial with kingsleyinfo style
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kunzee2304: @Kinsleyinfo...watsup...Yh....I meant with the whole virtual ware tingy its about 7.6GB...not sure of the exact data size but surely not an "MB" stuff and more than 3GB.

Please this is what I crave for make we try do some freelance stuff...let's create a group that guys can subscribe too...lets work...at what we love.

Oya nah...am gonna add u on watsapp..am not BB dude. My digits are 08066382411.

Hope to hear from u.

@rhymz I don add u oh.....oya oh.
i would try and re download whatsapp again.

@rhymz,
am sorry i cant help with the rar password.
but you can search this site.

www.egpet.net
you are sure to find a link to pdms related issues including the crack file.

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
hi all i just created a group on linkedin,
NIGERIAN PDMS AND PIPELINE DESIGNERS GROUP

so if u re on linkedin pls let me know
and if you are not then try and sign up at

www.linkedin.com
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Kingsleyinfo...cooollllll oh...will check out d group and try register.

Cheers.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by bujuas: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
okeyz:
used to know a guy that has the software ,when i was doing my HYsis training,but i never considered it lucrative untill last month when a friend of mine got a mouth watering job at technip,just for knowing the basics, i kick myself 4 not taking the opportunity then to learn it (for free!!!), now the guy is in houston (bakerhughes for the same pdms training), however i know lonadek has the stuff, but i doubt if they can give u assess , unless u enrol with them for the training that is,
Man!!! PDMS is the in thing now!!, me too dey look for the thing joo.

THERE IS ANOTHER COMPANY THAT TRAINS IN ALL THOSE STUFFS AND THEIR PRICE IS GOOD WITH QUALITY TRAINING IN LAGOS STOKE &CALDWELL ENGINEERING SERVICES I DID MINE THERE THAT GOT ME A GOOD JOB
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
bujuas:

THERE IS ANOTHER COMPANY THAT TRAINS IN ALL THOSE STUFFS AND THEIR PRICE IS GOOD WITH QUALITY TRAINING IN LAGOS STOKE &CALDWELL ENGINEERING SERVICES I DID MINE THERE THAT GOT ME A GOOD JOB
More details abt them as in address n price please
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by gabriel212: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Am a mechanical and Electrical design engineer. From the comments I had read so far, many people interested in piping design put all attention on PDMS! but, are no aware that AutoCAD plant can also do the work(piping design) though am yet to compare it with PDMS. Moreover, it all depend on the company you work for because their are different piping software.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
gabriel212: Am a mechanical and Electrical design engineer. From the comments I had read so far, many people interested in piping design put all attention on PDMS! but, are no aware that AutoCAD plant can also do the work(piping design) though am yet to compare it with PDMS. Moreover, it all depend on the company you work for because their are different piping software.
yeah you are right but the concentration on PDMS is because that is majorly the piping software most oil and gas company use, I know for a fact that shell for instance uses Autoplant but they seem to be the only "oyel" company that visibly uses autoplant in place of Aveva PDMS, the rest of them use majorly PDMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jobs Threatened By Robots / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.