Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. (37578 Views)

Marine Engineers...lets Meet Here / Civil/ Structural Engineers, Lets Meet Here / Mud Engineers, Lets Talk Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by wonyi: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
divad9two5: Hello ladies & gents, many thanks for sharing tips & experiences about P&ID, PDMS & HYSYS. Please can anyone give me information on the location of a very credible HYSY or PDMS training center in port harcourt. Thanks
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: hi all i just created a group on linkedin,
NIGERIAN PDMS AND PIPELINE DESIGNERS GROUP

so if u re on linkedin pls let me know
and if you are not then try and sign up at

www.linkedin.com

i searched for the group in linkedin and it didn't get any result. Are you sure that's the the name of th gruop? i'll really like to join the group, so get back 2 me, AsAP
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by bujuas: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
check www.stokeltd.com for your training
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by texybriggs: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
hi guys if u need the pdms software contact 08189566197
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Insanity:

i searched for the group in linkedin and it didn't get any result. Are you sure that's the the name of th gruop? i'll really like to join the group, so get back 2 me, AsAP
sorry its called
nigerian Pdms designers and pipeline engineers
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by wonyi: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
i found a PDMS TRAAINING CENTER IN PH, COST IS 45K,IS IT HEALTHY?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Dpros(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
[b]Hello everyone, i am happy to come across this discussion. well i have good news for those of you in lagos and those that really want to run a very comprehensive PDMS training using Verison 12.0 and those that want the version 12.0 installed on their computer system. we run training on PDMS with Version 12.0 and several other packages as well that will equip you for the oil and gas sector.
Our company name is Dpros Global Resources Ltd. website..www.dgr.com.ng, email.... info@dgr.com.ng.

We have a training center in Festac and at Ikeja. Our training fees are very affordable and the duration for each package ranges from 3week(3times a week) upwards which also depends on your assimilation speed. we tailor our timetable in a flexible way that will suit your schedules as most of our trainings are offered one on one.

Our Training Courses Are As follows

PDMS 12.0, Plant Design management system..............

Aspen HYSYS(process Flow Simulation & Design)..........

AutoCAD 2D Drafting & 3D Modeling.......................

Primavera P6 (Project Management, Scheduling & Planning)....

Orion (Structural Analysis, Modeling & Designs)..............

All our training packages are 99% practical with real life illustrations and also very comprehensive. For more details, contact

Clinton
info@dgr.com.ng

or visit www.drg.com.ng

08037916993 or 07052856858, call Now or text to book for your classes today
[/b]

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2013
dpros
seriously, your fees are too high. If realy you are in lag, then you need to know that your competitors collect way less for these programs and offer thesame thing if not more.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2013
@kingsley...could you please post the linkin liknk to the group and again bro...pls upload the pdms12.0 sp6 crack on 4shared for me na ... i beg.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Dpros(f): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2013
@Rhymz: we compete with the likes of Lonadek and other big Firms that offer these training. We are professional Engineers and consultants as well, offering trainings to companies and individuals already working in the oil and gas sector. The fees You are paying for your Training is nothing compared to the benefits you get when you secure a job with these skills. If it doesn't cost anything, then you wont even value what you have. So think about it and make up your mind to add value to your career today. it will pay you someday.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
I understand your point. just thought that it should be affordable for youngstars starting up...65k is a little bit over the top...but no wahala. by the way, i am already registered vat va training centre....plus, i am no novice to piping and drafting designs
Dpros: @Rhymz: we compete with the likes of Lonadek and other big Firms that offer these training. We are professional Engineers and consultants as well, offering trainings to companies and individuals already working in the oil and gas sector. The fees You are paying for your Training is nothing compared to the benefits you get when you secure a job with these skills. If it doesn't cost anything, then you wont even value what you have. So think about it and make up your mind to add value to your career today. it will pay you someday.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mr Kingsley I have spent better part of my time on net looking for the linkedid forum....can you just podt the direct link to the thread
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by samilo88(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Hi PDMS gurus!! I just purchased a PDMS software which had a crack. The prob is dat I don't knw how to use d crack. I followed d instruction which instructed me to copy d crack nd one other file into d Aveva folder and then run d crack. After doin dat, I ran d crack it showed me a DOS window and displayed a message "crack succesful".but wen I run d pdms and I input project name "SAM" it tells me dat d name already exist in db..am confused don't knw wat to do. Could it be dat I need Vm Ware cos am using a windows 7 and d pdms version is 11.6...thanks..pls I also need d site where I can get VM ware..
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by zugoboss(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
I don't know much about the 11.6. The 12 doesn't need that vm ware & its available @ the market & online.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Less I forget, while some companies make use of PDMS in their Pipe/Plant modelling, a few others make use of Bentley's Autoplant. Autoplant is very versatile and more importantly, it has an AutoCAD interface.
Some of the oil majors also make use of smartplant.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: direct link to the Nigerian PDMS group.....

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Nigerian-PDMS-Designers-Pipe-Engineers-4779339?gid=4779339&trk=hb_side_g

Thanks for the link. i've been searching for the group to no avail. Am now a member!
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Here is the link to the Aveva PDMS 12.0SP6.25

Enjoy.
all files are around 650mb.

If you do encounter any errors during installation please let me know and i will give pointers.

http://www.egpet.net/vb/threads/54758-AVEVA-PDMS-12-0-SP6-25-Win7-x32-and-x64?highlight=pdms

please note, you might have to register with the site to be able to access download links.

I won't be pasting the link on the linkedin forum for obvious reasons.

have fun

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Vicobaba123: 6:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi guys anyone needs the software and training ? Contact me Engr. Victor 07030202587........
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
gbengusgbengus: Learn PDMS the professional way.Call 08036614808
Hey! I'm kome, the guy that called you
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
rhymz: Did somebody just say that the size of his own PDMS 12.0 version is 7.8gb?? What?? Mine is just 558mb and it installed all the components properly. And for those that are interested in downloading the file, use your torrent managers to get it from a torrent site, I got mine from www.h33t.com
To get it, all you need to do is go to google and write: h33t.com: AVEVA PDMS 12.0 sp6, it will open up easy links on h33t.com site that will download it for you. Make sure you have a torrent manager, preferably utorrent.
Mr Kunzee
There is no Aveva PDMS 12.6 unless you mean 12.0 sp6.
Again Mr, how were you able to start yours without any error msg cos mine keeps coming up with error msg. Those inputs you posted actually will not work for the version 12.0, I already tried them. Abeg try. Are you on whatsapp?
Please add me up on whatsapp let's chat 08059013444
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Please I want to learn PDMS, I do have Engineering background. Please assist me with information.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by gbengusgbengus: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Get a thorough and comprehensive training on PLANT DESIGN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PDMS,It"s a full month training programme that make you acquire the considerable expertise you require.
SYLLABUS

We offer professionals the basic and advanced knowledge on PDMS by concentrating on

1 EQUIPMENT
2 PIPING
3 ISODRAFT
4 STRUCTURES
5 HANGERS & SUPPORTS
6 DRAFT
7 ADMIN

DESIGN MODULES

Equipment Modeling- As per vendor drawing and equipment layout

Modeling of Horizontal Vessel
Modeling of Vertical Vessel
Modeling of Heat Exchanger
Modeling of Pumps
Modeling of Stacked Heat Exchanger
Creating the standard equipments
Creating obstructions
Equipment commands-All equipment commands are covered.
Setting the obstructions.
Changing the position of the component with respect to world command
Modify command
Rotate command
Mirror command
Offset command
Measure command, etc - (All Equipment commands are covered).

PIPING MODULE

Pipe routing- As per piping layout and P&ID
Total 10 routings for practice
How to provide spec break
Providing offsets
Providing slopes
Usage of model editor.
Solving Data inconsistency & clash check
Piping commands (All Piping commands are covered).

ISODRAFT MODULE

Isometric Generation- As per pipe routings
Extracting of Isodraft
Splitting of Isometics
Providing flow and penetration attachments.
Export the drawing to AutoCAD

STRUCTURAL MODULE
Structures- As per Equipment layout & piping layout
Beams and columns
Create beams and columns
Extend beams and columns
Creating Bracings
Generating the reports
Structural commands (All Structural commands are covered).

Panels and plates
Creating panels and plate
Cutting panels and plate
Splitting of panels and plate
Penetration of panels and plates

Floors
Creations of floors

ASL modeler
Creation of platforms
Creation of ladders
Creation of stairs

HANGERS AND SUPPORT MODULE
- Supporting the Equipments, structures, pipes
Modeling of supports
Modeling of line guide ,hold down, limit stop.
Modeling of stiffner plates,doubler plate.
Modeling of cap plates.

DRAFT MODULE
- Final output of Plant layout
GA-Drawing creation in 2D
Creation of sectional views
Dimensioning, Labeling
Export the drawing to AutoCAD
Reflecting the design changes in draft
Commands in draft
Kindly call 08036614808 for further details.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
@all

If you want to get the pdms version 12.0 and any other material you can think of, video tutorial, ebooks, see live project, read and get ideas from the Professionals, then you need to join this forum and thank me later, Aveva World Users' Forum. Here's the link: http://www.avevaworldusergroup.com/forum/index.php

When i joined this forum, i was like a kid in a candy shop, so many materials, softcopies, ideas, video tutorials etc. i read things i didn't know existed in this very diverse software, aveva pdms and soo many other softwares you can use to conplement youя project work.
Just register and you are good to go.

>Peace
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
hi everyone,
it has been a while since i commented here. i lost my phone that gave me easy access to the internet than my lappy. Anyway, I notice some of us updating the thread and helping others. I have good news for us all, I have been able to download the PDMS video tutorials full package: it is a four-cd package with step by step video tutorials that covers all aspect of pdms. however, there is a little difficulty, the language used is persian and some of us the textual explanation were not written in english either. but for the better part of the video tutorials, it is demonstrative and easy to follow if you already have average background in PDMS, the size of the whole file is 1.2gb.
At the moment, I am not in Lagos but will be there from the 20th of this month, anyone interested can as usual call me up to get it: for free of course.
Mr Kingsley, thanks for the link, however, you are yet to solve the main problem I complained about the last time: the crack file you said one will have to install with the patch for version sp12.0, the i go like get your dial. eggpet site you gave does not help matters either. is there a way we can meet in portharcourt? i really will like to meet with you. my system recently crashed, and i lost most of my pdms books and the installation from my training centre. as i write, i have downloaded more than two version of pdms yet none of them will work. if it is possible.
and my homey, Adekunle sorry i have been off the radar for a while o, my fone spoil and am back in sokoto.....i shall be active again prolly when i get back to lag.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
rhymz: hi everyone,
it has been a while since i commented here. i lost my phone that gave me easy access to the internet than my lappy. Anyway, I notice some of us updating the thread and helping others. I have good news for us all, I have been able to download the PDMS video tutorials full package: it is a four-cd package with step by step video tutorials that covers all aspect of pdms. however, there is a little difficulty, the language used is persian and some of us the textual explanation were not written in english either. but for the better part of the video tutorials, it is demonstrative and easy to follow if you already have average background in PDMS, the size of the whole file is 1.2gb.
At the moment, I am not in Lagos but will be there from the 20th of this month, anyone interested can as usual call me up to get it: for free of course.
Mr Kingsley, thanks for the link, however, you are yet to solve the main problem I complained about the last time: the crack file you said one will have to install with the patch for version sp12.0, the i go like get your dial. eggpet site you gave does not help matters either. is there a way we can meet in portharcourt? i really will like to meet with you. my system recently crashed, and i lost most of my pdms books and the installation from my training centre. as i write, i have downloaded more than two version of pdms yet none of them will work. if it is possible.
and my homey, Adekunle sorry i have been off the radar for a while o, my fone spoil and am back in sokoto.....i shall be active again prolly when i get back to lag.

How U dey? Been a while, i tried to send you IMs but its not delivering. i have the PDMS 12.0 sp4 in my laptop now with the raw files, its a pity you are not yet back. Am through with my training, will be leaving lagos next tomorrow. i did the last stage of my training with the 12.0sp4, ie structures & ASL. How are ​We gonna do it? 'cuz i need the video tutorials really bad.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Insanity:

How U dey? Been a while, i tried to send you IMs but its not delivering. i have the PDMS 12.0 sp4 in my laptop now with the raw files, its a pity you are not yet back. Am through with my training, will be leaving lagos next tomorrow. i did the last stage of my training with the 12.0sp4, ie structures & ASL. How are ​We gonna do it? 'cuz i need the video tutorials really bad.
can you just give me the link to the working version you currently have now. I usually use the wireless internet service from my friend's office when am around to get online and do some occassional loading. i wish you would stay longer may till month end before leaving. let me have you phone number again.
At least we can both get what we want again. pls i will like you to send the information details you sent to me the last time to access those books you sent me.....i lost everything in a system crash...at the moment i am downloading them one by one but the problem is i can't seem to remeber the titles. here is my email:incrediblestev@gmail.com
good to hear from you again.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Insanity(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ryhmz

Check ya inbox, i just sent u a mail.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2013

Hey! How are you faring? Please, how can I get in touch with you. Can I get you email or a contact number to reach you. I would love to have the Pdms
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2013

Hey! How are you faring? Please, how can I get in touch with you. Can I get your email or a contact number to reach you. I would love to have the Pdms
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by rhymz(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2013
Freezle:

Hey! How are you faring? Please, how can I get in touch with you. Can I get your email or a contact number to reach you. I would love to have the Pdms
my email is incrediblestev@gmail.com and my contact no 08020312170....am on whatsapp as well
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Dpros(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
hello guys,

i have some projects i would love to hand out to some one that is very confident with his CAD skills and particularly pdms.

1) An LPG storage and distribution facility to be modeled with pdms showing all the piping work, equipments and fire fighting system, including electrical.

2) Mechanical drawing for a filling station facility (u could use PDMS or Autocad to produce the drawings, which ever one is convenient for you)

if you are interested and need more details on what the project requires, you can contact me directly on 08037916993 or visit our office @ Suite 416, Centage Plaza, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos for a chat. You can also send a mail to info@dgrconsult.com stating specifically which of the projects you think you can handle. thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.