Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure (28932 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guyman02:

The Olu of Warri is too big to care about the title of Eze Ndigbo title. He cant condescend so low like this Deji. Even if the Eze Ndigbo wears father Christmas cloth to visit him in the palace he will just laugh over it as everyone already knows whom the Olu is
No mind am n.a. inferiority complex dey worry that king.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kagawa10:

Zik was born in the North, why didn't contest for a Nothern premier? Yeye!

Why are you dumb?
He was born there,
But where did he live and develop?
Was it not in the west?
He had the right as a Nigerian to contest anywhere he damn wished...but tribalism....
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guyman02:

The Olu of Warri is too big to care about the title of Eze Ndigbo title. He cant condescend so low like this Deji. Even if the Eze Ndigbo wears father Christmas cloth to visit him in the palace he will just laugh over it as everyone already knows whom the Olu is

Guy if you go to the Olu's palace and disrespect him the thing wey ur eye go see no be here o. I think the Igbo guy was wrong and he should apologize and accept the Deji's terms for peace to reign. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Guyman02: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Guy if you go to the Olu's palace and disrespect him the thing wey ur eye go see no be here o. I think the Igbo guy was wrong and he should apologize and accept the Deji's terms for peace to reign. My opinion.
I dont think you are a true Warri guy, because in the first instance you can't even get across to the Olu without invitation and proper briefing by the Palace chiefs on how to behave.
Apologise for what? He never disrespected the Deji. The issue is that the guy is very rich and built a palace like structure for himself in Akure. Meanwhile, he contributed to the installation of the Deji, so this is simply a matter of inferiority complex.
Igbos can help the Deji to build a befitting palace and buy him a Rolls Royce if he asks for it.
Do you think the Ooni will condescend to the point of making public statements and issuing ultimatums about an obscure Eze Ndigbo or Sarki Hausa in Ife?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guyman02:

I dont think you are a true Warri guy, because in the first instance you can't even get across to the Olu without invitation and proper briefing by the Palace chiefs on how to behave.
Apologise for what? He never disrespected the Deji. The issue is that the guy is very rich and built a palace like structure for himself in Akure. Meanwhile, he contributed to the installation of the Oba, so this is simply a matter of inferiority complex.
Igbos can help him build a befitting palace and buy him a Rolls Royce if he asks for it.
Do you think the Ooni will condescend to the point of making public statements and issuing ultimatums about an obscure Eze Ndigbo or Sarki Hausa in Ife?

sad Mtcheew. sad Come (I am inviting you) meet me for area then you will know if I be real Waffi guy. If after you are briefed and you still go to Olu's palace to yarn rubbish or do anyhow - body go tell you. Come to Warri let me show you around. My opinion is based on the reporting (which dates back at least last year) of this issue. The Igbo guy went into the Deji's palace wearing a crown (which according to the Yorubas is against their tradition and he was warned beforehand). To this day no one has disputed this claim. And I such, the guy is wrong and should apologize. The goal is peace. He should apologize and accept the Deji's terms so that everyone can go about their business. My two cents.

Don't quote me with rubbish again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ruggedpen:

Not that igbo's are respecting ur traditions and customs but u guys are envious of their achievements in your land, before was Oba of Lagos and now is oba Akure, I think their use igbo race to gained popularity.
yeah yeah yeah the old stale envy line grin achievement indeed. achievement that left you iPod yoots desperately trying to get of Nigeria. achievement that has failed to translate to development for your region. what a joke cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Jaideyone(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
uckennety:

E PAIN AM!!!!
very stale line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Yes o.
Coward in Abidjan.

Ok. So ure "abroad"... What else??
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Yes o.
Coward in Abidjan.

Ok. So ure "abroad"... What else?? Petty
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

sad Mtcheew. sad Come (I am inviting you) meet me for area then you will know if I be real Waffi guy. If after you are briefed and you still go to Olu's palace to yarn rubbish or do anyhow - body go tell you. Come to Warri let me show you around. My opinion is based on the reporting (which dates back at least last year) of this issue. The Igbo guy went into the Deji's palace wearing a crown (which according to the Yorubas is against their tradition and he was warned beforehand). To this day no one has disputed this claim. And I such, the guy is wrong and should apologize. The goal is peace. He should apologize and accept the Deji's terms so that everyone can go about their business. My two cents.

Don't quote me with rubbish again

Petty...
"real waffi guy"
Real petty.
Where you come from has nothing to do with how real or fake you are.
Ure still living in the 80s.

So its against tradition...
Ok if for example the obi of onitsha is coming to the deji's palace,he will remove his crown too...even my village chief will not dare stoop that low.

The deji is grossly misguided...
The king if the igbo community there has NO powers he is just a ceremonial head, what threat does he carry...

Waffi...

I laugh... Grow up
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guyman02:

Apologise for what? He never disrespected the Deji. The issue is that the guy is very rich and built a palace like structure for himself in Akure. Meanwhile, he contributed to the installation of the Deji, so this is simply a matter of inferiority complex.
Igbos can help the Deji to build a befitting palace and buy him a Rolls Royce if he asks for it.

Leave those primitive minds always seeing harmless igbos as threats....
Make Dem continue to pursue igbo people, and end up in the shackles of abject underdevelopment like their northern counterparts....
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by jedyjedy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
the long and short of it is that there cannot be two kings in one town. se fini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by chibuzorAbia: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Make Dem continue to pursue igbo people, and end up in the shackles of abject underdevelopment like their northern counterparts....

So Igboland is developed? Fear God. Why are your people all over Nigeria like an IDP, like refugee seeking rats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by uckennety(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

So Igboland is developed? Fear God. Why are your people all over Nigeria like an IDP, like refugee seeking rats?

Refugee ke!!!!

Eyaaa are you educated?

Come does refugee buy lands?

Come no vex does refugee build Houses?

Come does refugee become landlord and rent houses n shops to you?

Ooooo come abeg does refugee not pay tax! See afonja take time!

Go and learn to use words

Not wen you hear/see your elders use words you come here to abuse it grin
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Gozzzy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
is it this same deji??!

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Don't mind these osus

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Petty...
"real waffi guy"
Real petty.

Ok if for example the obi of onitsha is coming to the deji's palace,he will remove his crown too...even my village chief will not dare stoop that low.
The king if the igbo community there has NO powers he is just a ceremonial head, what threat does he carry...
Waffi...
I laugh... Grow up

Is the obi of onitsha a recognized TRADITIONAL leader in Nigeria?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
jedyjedy:
the long and short of it is that there cannot be two kings in one town. se fini.

EXACTLY - Osus don't know how to think.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

grin Osus calling other people primitive - Yorubas were building empires when your ancestors were still living on trees grin

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Petty...
"real waffi guy"
Real petty.
Waffi...
I laugh... Grow up

Guy calm down. Petty for what? I am only stating my opinion - if you don't like it then move on. I am Waffi born and bread. And YES Waffi - if you don't like it go and jump in the lagoon. Is it your Waffi?

Why don't you face the Yorubas that are busy flogging you all over Akure? Get the Bleep out of here.
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Thank you for the concise and accurate question. They claim Ezeindigbo is NOT a traditional title YET the insist he most be treated as such. Shameless hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by GodIsBiafran: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
uckennety:

Refugee ke!!!!

Eyaaa are you educated?

Come does refugee buy lands?

Come no vex does refugee build Houses?

Come does refugee become landlord and rent houses n shops to you?

Ooooo come abeg does refugee not pay tax! See afonja take time!

Go and learn to use words

Not wen you hear/see your elders use words you come here to abuse it grin

Bia biko lets stop dragging issues with these guys. Why do we even have Ezeindigbo in the 1st place? I have always been opposed to that nonsense. Even this Deji issue is a small matter. Our people are busy killing each other all over the world just for this Ezeindigbo rubbish. We need to change our ways, please.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Thank you for the concise and accurate question. They claim Ezeindigbo is NOT a traditional title YET the insist he most be treated as such. Shameless hypocrites.

grin They can't think clearly because their heads are shaped like this. grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin They can't think clearly because their heads are shaped like this. grin

grin Please stop. I really don't like been tribalistic but this shhitte is too funny grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

grin Please stop. I really don't like been tribalistic but this shhitte is too funny grin
grin grin what is tribalistic here - I am just giving a perfect description of these ojucowards. See more: grin grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin what is tribalistic here - I am just giving a perfect description of these ojucowards. See more: grin grin

grin grin grin Oh lawd STOP. Okay I am getting out of this thread - you are infecting me with your wickedness grin grin grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Guy calm down. Petty for what? I am only stating my opinion - if you don't like it then move on. I am Waffi BORN and BREAD. And YES Waffi - if you don't like it go and jump in the lagoon. Is it your Waffi?

Why don't you face the Yorubas that are busy flogging you all over Akure? Get the Bleep out of here.

Yea..... #byefelicia
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin Osus calling other people primitive - Yorubas WERE building empires when your ancestors were still living on trees grin

Past tense...

Empires of brown roofs?
When they mention how backward in thinking you are, most of you quickly hug Lagos as Yoruba land.
Oh please the igbo man has been an independent soul from day one, opposed to the notion of being under any singular human control....the individual endeavour is the same reason why they are they are educationally, technical advanced and also divided politically. They are not dogmatic, they believe each man has his own guiding spirit.
So while your fathers were busy scraping the oba's toe nails and paying obeisance to the oba's household, the igbo man was busy hustling to push the boundaries of the level of life he found himself....
That is why it is the most productive region of the country....
While your old empires still remain largely undeveloped, intellectually, financially, technologically etc....

Smellos
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by Zedoo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Your question is inconsequencial. The igbos do not believe that ONE man should be ruling and guiding everybody, each man to his own struggles and targets.
But the obi of onitsha is the highest existing traditional office in igbo land...and he will NOT dare remove his crown for anybody even larger empire kings like the ooni or sultan...
Talk more of one insecure deji of whatever community...
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Past tense...
Empires of brown roofs?
When they mention how backward in thinking you are, most of you quickly hug Lagos as Yoruba land.
Oh please the igbo man has been an independent soul from day one, opposed to the notion of being under any singular human control....the individual endeavour is the same reason why they are they are educationally, technical advanced and also divided politically. They are not dogmatic, they believe each man has his own guiding spirit.
So while your fathers were busy scraping the oba's toe nails and paying obeisance to the oba's household, the igbo man was busy hustling to push the boundaries of the level of life he found himself....
That is why it is the most productive region of the country....
While your old empires still remain largely undeveloped, intellectually, financially, technologically etc....
Smellos

grin E pain am. Pesin no fit play with you? Keep telling yourself all that bullshyit if it makes you sleep better at night. Bloody osu grin

Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by YungMillionaire: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Zedoo:

Your question is inconsequencial. The igbos do not believe that ONE man should be ruling and guiding everybody, each man to his own struggles and targets.
But the obi of onitsha is the highest existing traditional office in igbo land...and he will NOT dare remove his crown for anybody even larger empire kings like the ooni or sultan...
Talk more of one insecure deji of whatever community...

Osu answer the question YES or NO. I will take that as a YES. obi of onitsha is a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria. Now is Ezeindigbo of Akure a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria? YES or NO?
Re: Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure by AkinPhysicist: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Osu answer the question YES or NO. I will take that as a YES. obi of onitsha is a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria. Now is Ezeindigbo of Akure a recognized TRADITIONAL ruler in Nigeria? YES or NO?

grin grin YungMill haba - you were the one begging me to stop lashing this guy and now you are tearing him to pieces - fear god o! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) / Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour / Things Nigerians Call Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.