Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family (84226 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Says who,his wife is definitely in support of it all.

Remember how he stripped himself and said this is all he's got left?
He probably has been struggling to make ends meet and need money for his family.
But I know that whether he wins or not,his life will never remain the same.

Lovely family

how are you so sure she supports it?
Have you seen her saying so?
The only comment she made about ttt being in that house was in the first week of the show before he started frolicking about in the house and since then she hasnt said anything.
Continue supporting immoral behaviour.

Tufiakwa.

May none of my brothers end up with a woman like you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by handsam(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well, One thing is unchanged.

Both women are dark. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

From the pic you'll know the family is still struggling, the wife is in FULL support Joor....

I no dey watch #BB9ja but for this one ooo, he got my vote.....

#TeamTTT
are u sure bout that? n she did dis

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by shamecurls(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
dude, I give up mehnnnnnn. You're just a clown cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

That's how we chill-out when we dropping bombs over the rebels. Just a way to suppress the pressure and tension.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Anderlis(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

From the pic you'll know the family is still struggling, the wife is in FULL support Joor....

I no dey watch #BB9ja but for this one ooo, he got my vote.....

#TeamTTT

Obviously he is the life of the show and he is not going home today.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Jimi23(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

No he mustn't but this aids his chances.

This is what real audience voting for them wants, Something to talk about,controversy, that is entertainment.

I don't re-call Uti Nwachukwu doing this trash yet he won BBA. These ones are uncontrollably loose. No one should make excuses 4 them abeg. By the time bisola leaves bbn and finds out he is married, she will definitely regret her actions and feel used.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Berbierklaus(f): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jimi23:

I don't re-call Uti Nwachukwu doing this trash yet he won BBA. These ones are uncontrollably loose. No one should make excuses 4 them abeg. By the time bisola leaves bbn and finds out he is married, she will definitely regret her actions and feel used.
That's another angle but I think its Bisola trying to use him,because she just dropped his chances with our sanctimonious Nigerians voting grin
And don't forget that the Nigerians were not sexually expressive during Uti's time
compared to 2017

@fellis Amen ma cheesy
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Lagusta(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

are u sure bout that? n she did dis

Of course she would disable comments nah, because she doesn't want her battery to run down.....

And you know how Nigerians can comment and insult and abuse...... Maybe it was a bit too much....

It's a sacrifice, if her husband wins it's 25million, if he keeps 15mills and she takes 10mills....

Even in this recession do u know what 10mills can still do?
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by MozB: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
chai! His wife is fine o.. But Well, the wife may know that he is in there to play a game and get the noney irrespective of whatever he does. Afterall from the onset she knew he was going to BBNaija and am sure she expected all those things

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Jimi23(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That's another angle but I think its Bisola trying to use him,because she just dropped his chances with our sanctimonious Nigerians voting grin
And don't forget that the Nigerians were not sexually expressive during Uti's time
compared to 2017

@fellis Amen ma cheesy

Most Nigerians are hypocrites. If ttt and bisola had a private romp it wouldn't have posed any problems at all. Lol. But on national TV? Hmmmn even in 2017 "sanctimonious" Nigerians will still condemn this "lewd" act.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by dearie(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love tintalltony. Kisses

Gawsh!!!! You are fine!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Yeligray(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
His marriage may never remain the same again
not may but will neva remain d same again...personally, i feel d pain of d wife hearinq d news nd wat her frndz nd outsiderz will be sayinq ..wat a shame...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
I support d wife to go on revenge mission mayb f**k her ex or even dere landlord tape it n send it 2 him.

He just humiliated d poor lady.Reveng is an option here
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

Of course she would disable comments nah, because she doesn't want her battery to run down.....

And you know how Nigerians can comment and insult and abuse...... Maybe it was a bit too much....

It's a sacrifice, if her husband wins it's 25million, if he keeps 15mills and she takes 10mills....

Even in this recession do u know what 10mills can still do?
abeggi, if she doesnt want her battery to run down she can turn off ha data. in this nigeria if anyone prevents anyform of communication on any social media platform, its because they feel bad about something. imagine someone protecting his twitter account that was previously accessible all because he was being blasted for something he did. there are many cases like that, she was obviously fed up with the responses which would compound the heartbreak situation she's in following her husband's immorality.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
sonofLuci:
Na WA this guy just openly cheat on him wife. Chai! Women they try o

This guy Bleep up finish
If na woman na dis page for reach 20 pages

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Pearly255(f): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
As a wife I will allow him, its a game... Bring home the money Boo not the woman or else nah war.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Lagusta(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

abeggi, if she doesnt want her battery to run down she can turn off ha data. in this nigeria if anyone prevents anyform of communication on any social media platform, its because they feel bad about something. imagine someone protecting his twitter account that was previously accessible all because he was being blasted for something he did. there are many cases like that, she was obviously fed up with the responses which would compound the heartbreak situation she's in following her husband's immorality.

Hahahahahaha!!!

25million would make them come back.....

#teamTTT

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:

It's a game nau,his wife is aware of everything.
How many men would allow their wives to do big brother?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by deathstroke(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I don't know
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

Hahahahahaha!!!

25million would make them come back.....

#teamTTT
only a woman that's after money would stay happy with him if he eventually wins. a lady raised from a good home wont even waste time with such kind of guy who sold his soul n morals for money.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by wendy241(f): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
it's a game... I guess the wife is more concerned about the money.
Na true talk
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by seenter84: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Money is d root of everything
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Lagusta(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

only a woman that's after money would stay happy with him if he eventually wins. a lady raised from a good home wont even waste time with such kind of guy who sold his soul n morals for money.

Oga remember say na naija we dey ooo, no be mount Zion movie ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
honestly I don't blame that fool,I blame that shameless LovePeddler called bisola. She is a disgrace to her family and womanhood
Are you seeing the hypocrisy? Why blame only Bisola ,isn't TTT married too? Isn't he disgracing his family because of money? Would he allow his wife to give bj to another man on reality?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by ddippset(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
it's a game... I guess the wife is more concerned about the money.
and a bllow job wins you the game?
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Lagusta(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

This question..... Only the gods can answer ....
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
tianshie:
How would he feel if it was his wife in the BB house getting her va.gina licked by a guy? What sort of conversations would we be having on this page? (She's a sl.ut, she's a dog, shameless woman etc) The Nigerian society is so hopelessly patriarchal. Remember, women are people, too. They have feelings, a sense of self, identity, JUST LIKE MEN.
My broda ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by abbeyty(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wow! I heard Syria is few miles away from Sambisa between Canada and Lome

i am loving the conversation btw you two lol
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by ddippset(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love tintalltony. Kisses
kisses? On his lips or his diicckk?
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Incrizz:

The reverse is already the case with Gifty even though she hasn't slept with any man yet. Or has she? undecided
No.Gifty is a smart girl
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

Oga remember say na naija we dey ooo, no be mount Zion movie ooo
oh so u think there are people in nigeria who lack morals? even if both husband and wife dont have sense, their parents, relatives, friends of their parents will caution them. its most likely the girls parents if they are upright people, will not want their daughter to remain with the guy. thats grievous cheating on national tv.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Or most likely... He didn't subscribe their DSTV before leaving home [Also an option] wink

I'm sure she has friends and family grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.