Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family (84152 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can dey just ban this show already!
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by CallmeGlad(f): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
fine girl cheesy
Let's relate grin

Make u use death stroke me shey? grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
CallmeGlad:
So this bros is married with a kid?And he is getting BJ from another woman?And the world is cool with it?Especially naija men?Seriously?

Imagine if reverse is the case...

Hypocrisy everywhere

Everywhere ooo! He wife might be in on it sha undecided the things people do for money is crazy.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The noun phrase reverse seems to be missing a determiner before it. Consider adding an article.

E.G. Imagine if the reverse is the case.

I only wanted you to calm down with the anger. It is a man's world cheesy kiss

In Nigeria its a mans world but in the abroad.. its a womans world. If she filed for divorce today na she go win case + money self on top because na dey guy mess up and she has all the proof she needs for child support and spousal support. grin. Thank God dem dey for Naija sha.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
blaise26abj:
A married man gets a bj from a single woman on tv and some people come here and say " it's a game" . May someone yansh your wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, put it online and tag it as " na game" . Then pays them money to bring home to you.... we will see if you will sit behind your laptops and phone in agreement. What kind of generation is this self?

God bless you ooo. See their mouths like "its a game"
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
UdyOgwoUde:

It's a game?
If you're in support of this "game", may it be your portion in your marriage IJN?

Uncle don vex
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:

That dude is blessed, and he's going far smiley

Lovely family[/font][/i]

Explain what you mean by "blessed and going far" !
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
honestly I don't blame that fool,I blame that shameless LovePeddler called bisola. She is a disgrace to her family and womanhood

How can you blame Bisola? Okay granted, she shouldn't be doing all that crap on TV, but TTT is wrong as heck! Why didn't he tell Bisola he was married? Why did he withold that kind of information from his housemates? The guy is not to be trusted. I highly doubt Bisola would have done what she did last night if he had told her. The guy is wrong on every level.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Remember the act was performed at night... and only we the lucky ones waited patiently and viewed it before Biggie took away our camera. cheesy. They've had flings before... so no biggie about this. The wife will understand wink

Understand. When your wife does olosho business on TV I sure hope you and your family members understand
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Incrizz:

The reverse is already the case with Gifty even though she hasn't slept with any man yet. Or has she? undecided

I think Gifty is divorced.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,such teasing coming from a bushboy grin

I will pass tongue

Shoo.. free that bush fellow.

No be lie you fine we'll, peng ting
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
CallmeGlad:
So this bros is married with a kid?And he is getting BJ from another woman?And the world is cool with it?Especially naija men?Seriously?

Hypocrisy everywhere

Married men get BJ everyday form ladies not their wives. Naija men are made special to please all comers

However married men who respect their wives and their wives parents, family and friends don't expose their home on public platforms
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Coyotejack:

when the husband says sensual stuffs to her minutes before and after the act and did not even have the curtsey to mention he is married nko...
who should reason mature now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don't think sucking dick while 2 million people watch is a good idea.

Olosho is her name , bisola her alias

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by BiafranBushBoy: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
sweetgala:

Understand. When your wife does olosho business on TV I sure hope you and your family members understand

Which kain wahala be this na angry
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by BiafranBushBoy: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
arinolaa:

In Nigeria its a mans world but in the abroad.. its a womans world. If she filed for divorce today na she go win case + money self on top because na dey guy mess up and she has all the proof she needs for child support and spousal support. grin. Thank God dem dey for Naija sha.

So that is your plans for me? angry

And I wanted to even ask you out shocked embarassed

*Picks race* cheesy
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by deathstroke(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
CallmeGlad:

Make u use death stroke me shey? grin cheesy
;Dyou know I cannot do that nau grin You too fine for such cheesy
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by toshmann(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
CallmeGlad:

Hypocrisy everywhere

Whose fault?
A) the married man who recieved BJ
B) the foolish girl who gave it to him
C) the foolish people who watch and patronize that show
D) A & C
E) B&C
F) all of the above

Oya answer cool
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by andyanders: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
it's a game... I guess the wife is more concerned about the money.

Exactly. If he wins the competition with the prize tag, she will even love him more. This is just the real action.If she allowed him to go for it knowing fully well that they needed the money, she will not be bothered over issues like this. It will be Bisola that will suffer this unless she marries a street guy who cares not or she remain single for life.A guy could also love her if he is the type that loves a lady to give him the Mouth Action. No big deal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So that is your plans for me? angry

And I wanted to even ask you out shocked embarassed

*Picks race* cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by BiafranBushBoy: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lagusta:

Oga remember say na naija we dey ooo, no be mount Zion movie ooo

All in all, everyone should remember God in the days of their youth.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by adwaani(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love tintalltony. Kisses

Excuse me but I love you. .....I saw your pic and said chiiiisossss an angel is amongst us... .
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by afamaustin(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
and l didnt watch it l was sleeping.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by joseph1832ng: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
I've stopped bothering myself about what people will do to get money these days.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by arinolaa(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
sweetgala:

Married men get BJ everyday form ladies not their wives. Naija men are made special to please all comers

However married men who respect their wives and their wives parents, family and friends don't expose their home on public platforms

Correction, married men who respect themselves and they families don't do it at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by bora1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love tintalltony. Kisses

Even though he's married with two kids n 'all DAT..don't understand the mind of these girls these days.. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
His marriage may never remain the same again
25 million can be very persuasive
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Aboki5(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2017
na them gt d wahala wey carry dem go
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Incrizz(f): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2017
arinolaa:

I think Gifty is divorced.

'Hear she is out...ouch.
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by doingood: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2017
The other son de weed
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
arinolaa:

Correction, married men who respect themselves and they families don't do it at all.

That opinion is subjective
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by sweetgala(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Which kain wahala be this na angry

No be you dey shout understand .. !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.