Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family (84154 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by BiafranBushBoy: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweetgala:

No be you dey shout understand .. !

Lol
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Enemyofpeace: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I also wanted to respond to that biased post of yours but on a second thought I figured you might not be worth the time.
so you did all this just for you to be noticed?OK you have been noticed. You can now go and take your bath tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut up and don't act daft!!

I guess you offered your sense of humor as tithe in church!

If you can't see the humor there... then don't quote me back!

Crying more than the breaved!!

What does humor have to do with speaking poor English?

This is true Nigerian behavior. Instead of quietly collecting correction, you have now let everyone know you speak bad English.

You are asking people to go to your site and read erotic stories. I hope it's not this same type of grammar you are using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.