Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (71892 Views)

Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by savagefinder: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:
looks like pinkjacket to airforce1, joblessness at it peak

we have awarded you a silver star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by gidjah(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Its a struggle most girls face once in their life time.

this one must be a talkative and the girl too,they fit themselves
u and all those giving you 'likes'no well at all. the thing dey pain una as na complete smash and smear to una ego abi??, that's what fits you ladies that seem to always Olay d smart and wise UN every relationship u find ur self. she was confessing or rather lamenting and at d same time contradicting d whole issue.it seem bobo has moved ahead and doesn't need this kinda of distraction again!.you all (ladies should learn and call her to comfort her and ask her to counsel u b4 una fall in to d same trash bin .make una dey form super woman. Met a lady online recently , taught she would be mature and calm, but at 29, she still speaks to me a man like I am a 19yrs old to her.I followed her calmly for few months and noticed she graduated long ago, and couldn't settle down because she was too sound and wise for her self. she plays d dictator in every part of the relationship,(she never knew I qm way older and more exposed and experienced than her).when I tire over her general military attitude, I had time cut her off n delete her out of my gadgets and my life !, she was fast becoming a rock of offence upon my destiny.men beware of ladies such as this o!
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Mskrisx(f): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gaara101:

grin grin wink
The guy I quoted was very funny. He just brought out his phone/PC and made a bold deduction. It takesa Sherlock Holmes to decipher that, don't you think? grin

By the way, do you follow the TV show?

Nooooo me wey never see food chaw na him want go dey watch people wey Don discover their talent.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by gidjah(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
It's obvious she really hurt him.... The guy even tried by reading the letter and giving her hope by telling her to be detailed in her apology... Some guys/girls don't even deserve a reply...
don't mind those defending d small girl, instead make dem quarrel her and beg d Bros, dem dey talk nonsense!
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Mskrisx(f): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
gidjah:
u and all those giving you 'likes'no well at all. the thing dey pain una as na complete smash and smear to una ego abi??, that's what fits you ladies that seem to always Olay d smart and wise UN every relationship u find ur self. she was confessing or rather lamenting and at d same time contradicting d whole issue.it seem bobo has moved ahead and doesn't need this kinda of distraction again!.you all (ladies should learn and call her to comfort her and ask her to counsel u b4 una fall in to d same trash bin .make una dey form super woman. Met a lady online recently , taught she would be mature and calm, but at 29, she still speaks to me a man like I am a 19yrs old to her.I followed her calmly for few months and noticed she graduated long ago, and couldn't settle down because she was too sound and wise for her self. she plays d dictator in every part of the relationship,(she never knew I qm way older and more exposed and experienced than her).when I tire over her general military attitude, I had time cut her off n delete her out of my gadgets and my life !, she was fast becoming a rock of offence upon my destiny.men beware of ladies such as this o!

grin grin

Na so! cheesy

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by UyiIredia(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
61/100 is a C not a D. The guy no even sabi grade.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mskrisx:

Nooooo me wey never see food chaw na him want go dey watch people wey Don discover their talent.
Lolzzz
Then how do you know about Sherlock Holmes? I guess you've read the books.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
UyiIredia:
61/100 is a C not a D. The guy no even sabi grade.
I think 60 - 69 is a 'B', and 70 - 100 is an 'A'
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by bollify(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gaara101:
Too much Korean TV shows, I guess
If I remember correctly, the dude gave the girl a 'D-' as well.
If you remember the name of the show, please remind me. The shy guy from Boy before (above) flowers was the dude. undecided undecided

Playful kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Quintessential1(f): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gaara101:

Thanks for the name; I think Ji Hoo was the name he answered in BBF.

Ohh, his real name? Lee Min Ho.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by SmellingAnus(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
gidjah:
don't mind those defending d small girl, instead make dem quarrel her and beg d Bros, dem dey talk nonsense!
Lol... The girl obviously mess up... But honestly think the guy even try ... I no see anything wrong with him response.. infact him even dey polite...
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Pamelayoung: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Who still writes letter in this age and time
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Crowny11(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gaara101:
Thanks for the name. wink

you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Joshuasbox(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2017
The girl has a better hand writing.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Immorttal:
no, some gurls handwriting re actually like thhat
Really? I believe you sha
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Davash222(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
sonnie10:

Pen is biro. Settled?
Should be asking you that.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by mzcaphie: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by donbene4(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Pascalville:
The boy will surely have a level of confidentiality ...maybe money.....he has money...that's why the girl would write such long letter to a boy...isnt it meant to be vice versa grin grin alright he has made fun of you...dump him straightup angry
nd why should it be vice versa??..Wht's wrong in a Lady apologising to a man she hurt??..the way most girls reason sometimes ehn
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by jnrbayano(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
cocoberry:
Long time brother grin how Mass? I'm striving for Holiness

Its been a while. You abandoned us over there na

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by Mskrisx(f): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzzz
Then how do you know about Sherlock Holmes? I guess you've read the books.

Na Bro, I'd love to.
Re: Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic by pedroiyke: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Some deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.