Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38146 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Interesting.. Keep it coming nonsegzy... *waiting in anticipation*
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by forzarush(f): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'm here o! Well done! Keep 'em coming.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
nice one more updated plss
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nkemdave Azeequeen Hadampson NastyNic Jupitre

MakE una call others new episode don land!!!
cc Cerowo
Jagugu88li
Oly23
Queenite
Rachaelfst
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Me likeywink
Which part?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Azeequeen:
Which part?
Every part
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Oly23(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Azeequeen:

cc
Cerowo

Jagugu88li

Oly23

Queenite

Rachaelfst
I dey come oooo keep space for me
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by cerowo(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Azeequeen:
cc Cerowo
Jagugu88li
Oly23
Queenite
Rachaelfst
I dy come abeg
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by olatex25(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here
Oga Njokunonsochukwu( diz ya moniker iz hard tew spell o) oya continue
#simply following... my people anoda story don land o
cc: harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, ikombe, azeequeen, dasilver20, michelle55, hormobolanle, dapo97, skillful01, dtobs, yewandequeen, sunshine46, sirorubebe, samyfreshsmooth, twinkiet, olatex25, oly23, nd cerewo
tanx bro.. Make i park my car here.. Let me get gala nd Coke
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bro

u re killing it keep the vibes from magic nation flowing!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
olatex25:

tanx bro.. Make i park my car here.. Let me get gala nd Coke
No 4get moi own o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
maka spread my mat here
Oga Njokunonsochukwu( diz ya moniker iz hard tew spell o) oya continue
#simply following... my people anoda story don land o
cc: harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, ikombe, azeequeen, dasilver20, michelle55, hormobolanle, dapo97, skillful01, dtobs, yewandequeen, sunshine46, sirorubebe, samyfreshsmooth, twinkiet, olatex25, oly23, nd cerewo

boss thanks 4 d mention o....make i park my car 1st b4 i begin lead am

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
Written by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel aka Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
:
Chapter 2b [Episode 4]

Accepting Love into our perceptive lives is denying what you could have been And proposing what to Become. ~NDM~

Richard became a brother and saviour to Mimi, saving him from the hands of some rigid huntboys who were in for harrasing. One day, Mimi went to the canteen to get lunch for Richard and herself. She stood patiently among the queue waiting for her turn.
"Hello!!" Someone called at the back tapping her. On turning, she saw Gbege - a notorious boy that has the morale of sleeping with any figure on skirt and also, one of the hunters that doesn't want to Heckon to defeat. Being in SS1, he has an impudent attribute that gave him out to hate plus his brag and intellectual-retarded characterization. "Am talking to you" Gbege repeated to Mimi who wasn't on the right mind to engage in trivial talks.
"I don't want to talk to you " Mimi dished out already flared up by his disturbance which attracted the students.

Gbege saw this as a big blow to himself, having decided to retaliate, he gave Mimi a resounding slap. Mimi grabbed the collar of his shirt, dragging him forcibly which infuriated Gbege to land on her punches, he was about throwing a hushed-up blow but was obstructed midway by Richard who has waited endlessly for Mimi's Return and decided to check out what dragged her feet.
"What happened?" Richard asked turning to mimi who had tears running. She narrated what happened between them to Richard who fumed with Rage, He rushed to Gbege landing several punches to his face, before the wounded lion could recollect the happenings, he was already swimming in the ground, eating the condiments of the earth's crust. Gbege was defeated and accepted the defeat after that day.Richard continued aiding Mimi till they passed out with flying colours.

ADVERTISEMENT!!
Follow this link mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for amazing stories!!

Having passed their Wassce, they bought for jamb form, applying for the same university , UNN- but different courses. As God may have it, Both obtained high scores which secured instant admission for them to study Microbiology and Economics respectively. They did their registration and clearance without hesistation, after which they waited for the day of resumption.

20th september arrived as the day of their departure. Reuben and his wife Juliet were suprisingly inelated knowing they will release Richard purposely for a bright future, the thought of that made them caution their emotional transgression. Their parents lead them to the park,not without giving them parental advices that will lead them through if it's path is followed Unopposingly.

Will the little Friendship between Richard and Mimi blossomed to another Tree?

What happened in the University?

How did the Love Cycle begin?

Answers are Hidden in the next episode!!

@Love Cycle 23 February 2017

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by jupitre(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Azeequeen:

cc
Cerowo

Jagugu88li

Oly23

Queenite

Rachaelfst

am on my seat ooooo..na bar man no come my side
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
cerowo:
I dy come abeg
Oya come fast fast
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2017
jupitre:

am on my seat ooooo..na bar man no come my side
Bar man kwa
Onky popcorn dey by Adesina12
Oly23,u never show?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Azeequeen:

Bar man kwa

Onky popcorn dey by Adesina12

Oly23,u never show?

At your service azeequeen
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adesina12:

At your service azeequeen
Grrrrrrr

i have been Gone for a while nd ma Gee is already a houseboy :/
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
nastynic:

Grrrrrrr

i have been Gone for a while nd ma Gee is already a houseboy :/
Says who??
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nkemdave(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
OMG! I cant believe I'm enjoying this story.
Thumps up man
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
hmm. don't tell Me Richard and Mimi begin do tins o
well make I dy observe.....

wait oil. Na so my character bad rich wey nobody got mention me? Na yan to Una ooo
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
Written By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel AKA Nonsegzy De Magnificenti...
:
:
Chapter 3a [Episode 5]

Life is a reflection of things that happens around us, it's an innudated entity that dwells in a skillful mind. ~NDM~

Life in the university was great and fun-filled for them. Having noone to scold or control you when you misdemeanor. Residing in the same area, Mimi will always call Richard before going for lectures and Richard did same. They took their academics seriously emitting a pedigree of peculiarity. This continued , until started hanging out with Janet- one of the promiscous girls on campus. Richard disliked the friendship between both, based on the public proposal of her being valiantly INTO THE WORLD. He tried pulling Mimi out of her mindful subconsciousness but it came out infutile. He gave out when he discovered that both were now living together.

One day, Richard went to the Library to read, Midway to his reading, he felt the urge to urinate. On returning, he met a girl occupying his position. He felt provocked but mellowed down when he saw the magnitude of God's creation reciplicating itself on the girl's endowments.

"Please here is my seat" He said in a less-provoked manner while the fair girl looked up exposing magical teeth that swayed Richard off this feet.
"I AM SORRY, i never knew someone was sitting here" she apologised in her soft tone.
"No qualms, am Richard" he intercepted extending his arm.
"Juliet!!".
She left for her bidding , while Richard did same, before later in the evening when he went back to his abode.

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow this Link mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for fascinating stories..
Continue Reading...

Sunday morning came as usual. Richard prepared handsomely for church. He called Mimi's line but it was switched off. So he decided to trail on his own. The church radiated Joy, happiness and numerous blessing. The choir were later called upon to entertain the congregation. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Juliet leading the choir with her tender sopranoic voice that ruminated the church. Richard kept stealing glances at her till the end of the service.

"Hey Juliet " Richard called out, noticing she was quite in a haste to go home.
"Richard right?"
"Yea, Nice voice you got there," He complimented
"So you are new here?" He added.
"Actually yes, please i need to be home now, catch you later" She renounced trailing through the Crowd. Richard could see the uneasiness in her face but couldn't lace his hands on anything.

On his way home, he was taken , brutalised and dragged to a gravy secluded area across the vicinity.
"What were you doing with her?" A deep baritone questioned Richard who sat on the ground, looking traumatised.

"Who? " he asked mischeviously as blood gushed out of his fractured arteries.

"So you don't know who am talking about" the same man who seems to be their leader asked rheoritically while Richard nodded like a frightened teenager while his abductors ran into another series of laughter.

"The idiot still dey ask question upon question" one of the men with dreaded locks and semi-brown teeths which must have been caused by high intake of marijuana muttered while his co's laughed. The leader told them to deal with Richard.

"If i ever see you with Juliet again, i will throw you OVB ,myself" He threatened.

Richard's fear climaxed, although he doesn't know the meaning of the foresaid "OVB". He knew it wasn't something good at all. He had so many things running through his teenage mind but was too weak define them.
He later found out, the leader's name to be Jafar- the capon of one of the dreadliest fraternity on campus known as THE MIGRATORS.

@Love Cycle [26th February 2017]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nastynic
Azeequeen
Hadampson

Abeg help with the register,new episode don land..

Kindoo ..you can follow also!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nastynic
Azeequeen
Hadampson

Abeg help with the register,new episode don land..

Kindoo ..you can follow also!!
My people anoda episode don land o...
cc: nkemdave, oly23, cerewo, rachealfst, queenitee, pepperoni55, forzarush, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, hormobolanle
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Obimgbo, dasilver20, angelinastto, dtobs, yungtemy, yewandequeen, chizzymaris, johnsown1, boffinjay, skillful01, lankyannie, chumzypinky, lalasticlala, seun.... y'all gonna love diz story
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
My people anoda episode don land o...
cc: nkemdave, oly23, cerewo, rachealfst, queenitee, pepperoni55, forzarush, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, hormobolanle
I'm here again oo
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel AKA Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
:
Chapter 3b {Episode~6}

Fear is a parasitic referendum that outwits, kills and buries its Host.
~NDM~

Richard managed to get himself home ,after calling Mimi whose line luckily pulled through. Mimi ,on receiving the call rushed to Richard's Lodge -only to be met with full brutality assigned on Richard's body.

"Who did this to you?" she said already crying.
"Have you called Mom and Dad?" she added while Richard who looks too waned to talk, notified her with his hands about not involving his parents. Mimi did her possible best, dressing the wounds , due to Richard's refusal -Being taken to the hospital. Richard dozed off. He woke up and saw Mimi sleeping on one of the chairs beside the bed.

"Sleep girl!!, wake up" He teased, nudging her to wake up.

"Oh, you are up" she emphasized, stood up and motioned to where Richard sat.

"Like how many years did i sleep?" said richard sarcastically while Mimi gave way to the laughter which laid within her closet. Mimi has always knew Richard fun to be with.

Richard observed Mimi closely as the reflection of Janet's promiscous character surfaced.

"I don't know if this is a trivial issue but, this is not the Mimi I grew up with. You even missed Church today" Ricahrd pacified.

"Where is that moral embedded in us which opaques sentimentality" Richard added.

"So how did it happen" Mimi intercepted knowing what Richard was driving at.

"you should have a rethink, anyways, thanks for what you did. I know even if i lose you, I wouldn't lose that good side of you" Richard continued not minding Mimi's interruption but pulled back when he noticed the change in Mimi's countenance.
Richard narrated the whole ordeal to the istening ears of Mimi
"I think you should stay away from that girl, since she endangers your life" She cautioned.

"I don't understand, what's wrong with making friends with someone. Besides, we ain't even that Intimate" Richard waxxed.

" I understand your proposition, but prevention is better than cure. We are talking about cultisits here ,people who can kill without a second thought, Richard" She said in shaken voice as her emotion crept in.

They stared at each other with increased breathrate. Richard felt an emotional concept,he has never get acquainted to, since his friendship between the,. He hesistantly nudge it off. Mimi has his own secrets that she hoped one day, she won't be able to hid it. He hated it whenever Richard introduces her to his friends as his sister. She has always wished for something better, not that sister wasn't better but she needed a word, she will always ponder on, and write words in her diary. She remembered the day, Richard fought Gbege and what he wrote in her diary.

Dear diary,
have you been in a situation where you see love but can't feel it?. Have you been kissed by a brother that you fall inlove with a spirit?. Yesterday, that spirit was a brother. Today, that spirit became a guardian. Tomorrow, I wish that spirit becomes another version of me.
R: Dt 20th dec,08

"I will try my best?" Richard muttered interrupting Mimi's mind which has wandered from the unforgettable past to a happy tommorow.

"why can't Richard tell me, these words, i have always visioned in my dreams" she thought.

"I don't want to lose you, you are the only brother i have" She said lettting go of the tears that has already welled up. She wished ,she could have added the word "my ..." but she dosen't want to Lose richard for her inability to contain her raging emotion. Richard used his thumb to wipe off, the tears which were now journeying down her cheeks.Alot was going on, through his minds. But Time will tell.

IS THIS LOVE OR INFATUATION?

@LoveCycle [27th Febuary,2017]

Follow this link mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for interesting stories.

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Prefect Hadampson your register!!

Assistant Nastynic your register

Secretary Azeequeen take down Names

Makuotimothylota come and flog the defaulters..
Lol

New Episode don land!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Prefect Hadampson your register!!

Assistant Nastynic your register

Secretary Azeequeen take down Names

Makuotimothylota come and flog the defaulters..
Lol

New Episode don land!!!
Anoda episode!!!
cc: oly23, queenitee, alamiendagash, forzarush, pepperoni55, dasilver20, ikombe, samyfreshsmooth, chizzymaris, lovelygurl, everton4life, harameede99, cerewo, lankyannie, lawlahdey, oladapxon, pinkycute, angelinastto, dtobs, yungtemy, yewandequeen, lolly02, twinkiet, johnsown1, divepen1, gabbyraze, hormobolanle, spdazzy, skillful01, rachealfst, chipapii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Anoda episode!!!
cc: oly23, queenitee, alamiendagash, forzarush, pepperoni55, dasilver20, ikombe, samyfreshsmooth, chizzymaris, lovelygurl, everton4life, harameede99, cerewo, lankyannie, lawlahdey, oladapxon, pinkycute, angelinastto, dtobs, yungtemy, yewandequeen, lolly02, twinkiet, johnsown1, divepen1, gabbyraze, hormobolanle, spdazzy, skillful01, rachealfst, chipapii
I am here
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Anoda episode!!!

Now this seems to be interesting! Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now this seems to be interesting! Thanks for the mention
U're welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

VICTIMS- Fiction / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Ghost-full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.