Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38173 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by prodekul(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
I hate dis,but expecting some update

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
harameede99:
m watching u in 3d oo all dis complimenting nd blushin nd hunny bunny m here sha

Baby itz just a compliment ntin more.. u're my queen, my 1st lady nd my everything.. moreover, angel iz my paddy wifey
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
nice story bro but u need to work on ur spellings and grammar

I noticed the typo's...Am trying to put up, somethings..Noted..Thanks!!.. I don't edit for now..Due to some reservations!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hadampson:

Baby itz just a compliment ntin more.. u're my queen, my 1st lady nd my everything.. moreover, angel iz my paddy wifey
u sure?make e no pass dah1 oo
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by micstarboi: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
where are d rest of d story
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
LOVE CYCLE [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel AKA Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
;
Chapter 6a {Episode 11}

.....What do you do when death is the only thing alive?.
~NDM~

The Story Continued From Last Scene........

Mr Okon rounded up his lecturing session, having noticed that majority of the students has transailed to "wonderworld". Few of the serious students kept strong despite the haunting influence. He left the class, not without promises- CA and projects. The students couldn't wait for him to finish, before trooping out of the hall. Some kept laughing as they discussed the sleeping postures of some known and unknown referrals.

Richard ,on walking out of the hall, heard his name being called. He turned and saw Juliet motioning towards him. He felt a refreshed anger surge through his veins. Resuming his walk, he cursed under his breath as he walks to Cava building where another lecture is scheduled to hold in.

"Early to come, Early to own"
he found a seat at the adjacent side of the white building. Sitting down, he brought out one of his notes to glance through, knowing fully well, that the lecturer in question needed no invitation to dish out tests/classworks. Few minutes into his reading, he felt a big bang in his head causing him severe seizures. He put his book aside and rested his banging head on the desk.

Just then, someone sat beside him. The perfume was familiar. On turning, he saw Juliet looking menacingly at him.

"What's the meaning of the melodrama, you acted out there?" She dished out.

Richard kept gazing at her, unable to reply, which he can't contemplate on whether to blame the headbang or....

"So you don't want to talk to me?, well am not forcing myself on..."

"Arghh" Richard jerked, the seizure kept protruding.

"Are you ok?" Juliet- who is step apart from him, hurried back repeating her question.

"Looks like am having a slight Headache"

"Slight headache?, you call it slight, when you just jerked.." Juliet replied.

"Am fine, It's nothing....I am sor....Arghh!!"

"sorry.Stay here, am coming" Juliet said dashing out of the hall, before Richard could call her back

She later returned with a nylon containing Food and drugs. The lecture didn't hold, informed by the course Rep.

"I bought food, incase you haven't eaten" Juliet asserted, bringing out what she hid in the Nylon.

On persuasion by Juliet, Richard did her bidding- eating the eatable and drinking the Aspirin drugs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mimi couldn't take Richard to the "Block". She gained nothing from his lectures for today, due to incessant thinking. She thought about how to face Richard without sprouting up suspicions.

"I need to see Richard , atleast to know how he is faring now" She thought.

After making up her mind, she met with some of Richard's course mates who directed her on where Richard could be.

Stepping into the lecture hall, he saw Richard sitting with a strange girl. Some epitome of jealousy piped her through.

"Mimi" Richard who seemed to be relieved a little called out. He felt some easiness which he can't really explain.

"Am Juliet" The strange girl said extending her hands.

Richard's encounter with some bad cultist because of some girl by name Juliet Flashed through his mind.

"So you are juliet that wants to kill him with your bunch of cultists"Mimi blasted without taking her hand

"Mimi!!!" Richard curtailed but Mimi has already agreed to give her a heavy tonguelashing.

"Oh i can see, you are now bribing him with drugs and food?" she continued, baptizing juliet with abusive words while the poor girl sat transfixed, with no knowledge of the happenings.

"Stop!!!" Richard who couldn't take it anylonger shouted exasperated, having noticed that most of the students around, have gathered to watch the melo-drama.

"Are you shouting at me?"

"Yes, Stop this your childish act!!" he replied infuriated by Mimi's act.

"Okay" Mimi said ,moving fastily out of the hall. As some pool of tears formed at her eyeshore as she thought about Richard shouting at her, just because of some strange girl.

"Mimi!!,Mimi!!,Mimi!!!" Richard kept calling until she was out of sight. Still thinking of what to do, His phone rang displaying Juliet-His mother's line. Awkward as it seems!!, his mother never called during afternoons, knowing he might be in the lecture hall.

"Excuse me" He said to Juliet before picking up the call. The gathered students has moved, since they didn't get what they anticipated.

"Hello Mum"

"Why are you Crying?"

"Who?"

DAD!!!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
@loveCycle [6th March, 2017]
follow this link

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another Episode

Prefect Hadampson call afternoon register!!!
Lankyannie
Olatex25
homorbanle
seun
Mctimothylota
wilsozy!!!

Na the one's i remember!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode

Lankyannie
Olatex25
homorbanle
seun
Mctimothylota
wilsozy!!!

Hey bro....remember to call me next you have update ...thanks
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode

Lankyannie
Olatex25
homorbanle
seun
Mctimothylota
wilsozy!!!

azeequeen, angelinastto, adesina12, queenitee, yewandequeen, chizzymaris, forzarush, pepperoni55, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, sunshine46, boffinjay, dannybomb, lalasticlala.. anoda episode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hadampson:
azeequeen, angelinastto, adesina12, queenitee, yewandequeen, chizzymaris, forzarush, pepperoni55, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, sunshine46, boffinjay, dannybomb, lalasticlala.. anoda episode
Thanks pal
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na Wa o Wetin do baba Richard again well make I just dy observe sha....
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
harameede99:
u sure?make e no pass dah1 oo
harameede99 Abeg I won tell u something wey hadampson dy do.......
d bother eya come n join bad gang n He is even cheating on you CODEDLY NO TELL AM SAY NA ME TELL U O
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
hormobolanle:

harameede99
Abeg I won tell u something wey hadampson dy do.......

d bother eya come n join bad gang
n He is even cheating on you CODEDLY
NO TELL AM SAY NA ME TELL U O

Harameede99 don't listen to her o.. she iz typical example of Ebere in KUKERE SISTERS... home_breaker datz wat she iz.. Amebo

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Thanks pal
smiley
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hadampson:

#In DJ KHALID's voice# Anoda one!!
cc: olatex25, harameede99, yewandequeen, angelinastto, cherrybrown, ritababe, oly23, lankyannie, chizzymaris, spdazzy, queenitee, dannybomb, azeequeen, ikombe, hormobolanle, johnsown1, cerewo, dasilver20, michelle55, samyfreshsmooth, lecheM

my able sir honorable hadampson i greet thee....

i've got some things to tidy up in sch and other areas so ermm i no fit dy read all these stories now and i mite not be active 4 like 2 weeks but abeg continue to dey knack me this steady mentions make i know the storier wey i go read when i make my come back...

twale for u
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

my able sir honorable hadampson i greet thee....

i've got some things to tidy up in sch and other areas so ermm i no fit dy read all these stories now and i mite not be active 4 like 2 weeks but abeg continue to dey knack me this steady mentions make i know the storier wey i go read when i make my come back...

twale for u
Okay nah
No qualms.. will surely mention u on evry updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hadampson:

#In DJ KHALID's voice# Anoda one!!
cc: olatex25, harameede99, yewandequeen, angelinastto, cherrybrown, ritababe, oly23, lankyannie, chizzymaris, spdazzy, queenitee, dannybomb, azeequeen, ikombe, hormobolanle, johnsown1, cerewo, dasilver20, michelle55, samyfreshsmooth, lecheM

Leggo

My mind is even telling me Mimi is going to get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2017
nice
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Nyc1.buh try nd re-read d story afta typn 2avoid typos nd d rest.more wisdom 2ur brain dear.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
Nyc1.buh try nd re-read d story afta typn 2avoid typos nd d rest.more wisdom 2ur brain dear.

Taken Dear!!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
Written By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel AKA Nonsegzy De Magnificenti...
:
:
Chapter 6b {Episode 12}

To be inlove, One needs to fall inlove.
To fall inlove, One needs to accept love.
And to accept love, One needs to believe in love.
~NDM~

:::::::::::: The Story Continues :::::::

The death of Reuben kept spreading like a wildfire engulfed in a drythatch. Juliet- Richard's mother couldn't believe it, when she recieved the news of her husband's death by an Unknown number. She ran wildly like a mad woman to her mini-car, but was stopped by some friends who happened to understand her reaction, before she hit the road. Running to the hospital, where she was told that Reuben's corpse was laid. She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at the Man of his heart, looking stiffened and creamed. Her tears were like blood gushing out of a delicate part of the heart. Reuben was one of the rare men, she has met in her life.

"He gave her life when Life became unsatiable, he gave her
hope when hopelessness became her dwelling place, he gave her love when...."
The tears flowed more and more. She went on calling and pushing his body to wake up. But succumbed when she found out, she can't be able to bribe nature.

"What caused the accident?" she inquired trying to be brave, but down in her heart, the scorpion of Reuben's death poisoned her with a longing venom.

"Based on some pedestrains who saw the accident, he had failed brakes"

"Failed brakes!!??" Juliet-Richard's mother asked trying to grab the doctor's elucidation before continuing her unending cry. Remembering richard, she picked up her phone and calls him.

::::::: Juliet's Part Of The Story :::::::::

Staring at a girl that i don't know blurt those abusive words at me was really hurting. I tried controlling myself, but the longer she went, i had problem putting myself on check. Just when i wanted to react, Richard came in. The way the girl reacted showed how much close they were.

"She might be her girlfriend" I thought.

I decided to ask him who the girl is? And why he didn't relate to me about the attack from Jafar-my boyfriend?...
Jafar has put an endpoint to our relationship. I promised to break our ties Prompt and plain , the next time we meet. He can go on and do whatever he dares to me, but I can't be in a relationship where people's lives are at risk, all in the name of love protection.

"His headache might be as a result of the severe beating" I contemplated, raising my head to look at Richard who kept calling the unknown girl back. Still on my thoughts, i heard his phone ring and when he excused himself before picking the call.

I was trying to pick up my bag from the ground when i heard the crack of an object on the floor. I raised up my head, only to see Richard crying. He held his head which i knew must be giving him some burning sensation.

"Whats wrong?," I asked confused at the sudden sway of emotion.

"He is Dead!!"

:::::::Mimi's Part Of The Story ::::::::

Richard's words was as piercing as the sword of a samurai. I couldn't believe he will shout at me, the way he did. I was trying to protect him but he became an advocate of the silly girl. Coming out of the lecture hall with tears in my eyes, I walked to the quadrangle canopied with trees and sat down. After dabbing my tears with the handkerchief i held. Truth be told, I was becoming too emotional.

The girl's image kept luminating my thoughts. I wanted to tell Richard how much i loved him. I wanted him to say those three words, I Love You. Nothing can make me more happy than being with Richard. I didn't know i love him much, until it's grip tripped me. I needed him to love me. I could have told him and broken my vow but I was afraid of what it might turn out to be.

I stared at the lecture hall once more and saw Richard and the strange girl coming out of the Cava building. The anger in me quadrupled but something was wrong but i couldn't place my hands on it. Richard looked an older version of himself while i observed the girl to be talking in low tones. I was tempted to know what was wrong, but waved it aside.

"Richard blasted me, so he should be the one to apologise " I decided.

@LoveCycle 7th March 2017

Follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for Fascinating stories.

The story continues....

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
New Episode!!!!!!
Hadampson (prefect wey your roll call?)
Nastynic
Azeequeen
micstarboi
Hormobolanle
Lankyannie
Olatex25
Adesina12
Harameede ....
Angelinastto

Hey brainaics i need una corrections.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Hadampson
Prodekul
Solomonbrown66
Sirwere
Nnenna
Apollux
Chumzypinky
Angelinastto
Cuddlemii
Audreytimms
Divepen1
PenAstory
Kindoo and others
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Well done Op

I just pray Richard and Mimi love up grin
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
HEEIII chim oooo!!!!death y nah,y wil u steal reuben away@dz point in timedouble wahala 4ma mimi ooooo,hw can dz gal be suffern frm hrtbrk nd d death of her father@d same timetk hrt ma love,tk hrt richard,tk hrt mama richard.fire on sire!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by wizsolzy(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Njokunonsochukwu post=54349690] Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:

"Richard blasted me, so he should be the one to apologise " I decided.
this is d part i dont like about women always want to make tinz complicated wen there is no nid for it
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op.this is small na, biko add more.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
weldone bro
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
LOVE CYCLE (Pre-Destiny)
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
:
Chapter 7a [Episode 13]

Life is full of bubbles, what fills its' spaces are advices which either make or maim us.
~NDM~

:::: Richard's Part Of The Story::::

How funny it is!!, yesterday people are enemies and the next day, they become great friends. Recieving the news was a big shock to me. The memories of my dad remained undeniably stable and unforgettable. I have always wished for him to see the man i would become and now, I can't look the future in the face.

Juliet's words were comforting. She pierced through my heart and built a comfort zone. I never knew she was so caring but her attitude when she heard about my dad's demise really tripped me.

"I would follow you to your house, and don't try to argue" she has said as we marched out of the hall.

"Ermmm.. Am good, I can find my way home. Besides, am not that toddler to get myself hanged because of....." I couldn't complete my sentence as more tears flowed betraying my pride.

"Here we go again, if you are not toddler, i agree, then why are you crying?, who knows i might be older than you" she said sarcastically trying to liven the atmosphere. I felt for it because i noticed myself laughing.

"You older than me?, see this small girloo" I said in pidgin.

"well, who dosen't cry , when he loses a loved one, not just anyone but a Father at that"

"You are not the only one who has lost a parent" she said looking Pale.

"I have no mum, My mother died even before i was born, but here i am strong, stronger than you" She prided.

"With your attitude, who would cry for you when you are dead" I teased.

"mmmmm... Am not dying now, so"

We continue chatting arguing as we walked to my lodge. I tried offering my condelence to her but she nudged it off. For a time, I forgot about the heavy loss. Someone who saw me laughing might not know, the only clue would be my pale face and reddish Iris. I know deep down, she must have been traumatised, talking about the loss of her mother. Just that, she intended looking brave before me.

::::: Juliet's Part Of The Story:::::::

I felt sad, when he told me about the death. I know how hard it was for me, growing up without a mum. How will-consuming it will be having one and then lose him/her at an important time in one's life. I tried to console him and i thank God, it worked. Even when i told him about my own mother, I was driven to tears but i didn't want to appear soft before him. I saw the strange girl who insulted me, sitting at the Quadrangle, looking viciously at us. I didn't call the attention of Richard- who was far from getting hooked-up with the surroundings. My only prayer was that the bad boys doesn't see me with him and report to Jafar- whose act is a replica of Violence. Although, I intend breaking up with him, i didn't want to involve Richard into it. Or have I already involved him without knowing?

"Welcome to my little hut" He announced, jerking me from my thought.

::::Juliet-Richard's Mother POV:::::

After calling Richard. Something strucked me, Not long ago, i have been recieving threat messages from an Unknown number. Whenever I picked the call, the line went dead. Until yesterday, the person spoke. I can Still remember our conversation.

"Hello"

"Oh!!, Juliet, the husband Snatcher, how are you doing?"

"Who are you?"

"You don't want to know"
"well, Noone can have Reuben," she said and ended the call.

I wanted to tell Reuben about the call, but after some series of thinking, I decided to trace the number through online search. It was the next day that i recieved the news about Reuben's death. I didn't remember the strange caller until now. My suspicions grew, when i heard about him having "Failed brake" which can't happen because our cars was serviced everyweekend. I searched for the strange number. Thank God, It was still on my phone. I dialed the line but recieved a negative response. First, I called the D.P.O, and told him about the strange call i recieved. Secondly, I need to see our car servicer which might give out a clue about who my husband killer is. I thought about Richard, my son before travelling to the subconscious world.

@LoveCycle 8th March, 2017
Follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for interesting Stories..

I celebrate all my Female Fans today!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2017
New Episode!!

Sir Hadampson abeg bring your register!!

Prodekul blissfuljeff angelinastto hormobolanle lankyannie Adesina12 nastynic harameede19
mctimothylota kindoo micstarboi
seun
and others!!

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
New Episode!!

Sir Hadampson abeg bring your register!!

Prodekul blissfuljeff angelinastto hormobolanle lankyannie Adesina12 nastynic harameede99
mctimothylota kindoo micstarboi
seun
and others!!
Another episode!!

cc: alamiendagash, oly23, forzarush, pepperoni55, michelle55, lovelygurl, gtin, fam24, abefe99, smizel, dannybomb, damibiz, sunshine46, gotee11, johnsown1, saraphina, blueflowers, dasilver20, queenitee, jagugu88li, azeequeen, cerewo, kajsa08
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by gtin(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Another episode!!

cc: alamiendagash, oly23, forzarush, pepperoni55, michelle55, lovelygurl, gtin, fam24, abefe99, smizel, dannybomb, damibiz, sunshine46, gotee11, johnsown1, saraphina, blueflowers, dasilver20, queenitee, jagugu88li, azeequeen, cerewo, kajsa08
Present Sir
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:

Harameede99 don't listen to her o.. she iz typical example of Ebere in KUKERE SISTERS... home_breaker datz wat she iz.. Amebo
so make i no ansa her?buh lemme hear her out first na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

VICTIMS- Fiction / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Ghost-full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.