Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38243 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by wizsolzy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
My people anoda episode don land o...
cc: nkemdave, oly23, cerewo, rachealfst, pepperoni55, forzarush, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, hormobolanle, alamiendagash, prettygurl, aleora, tohpahz, lankyannie, spdazzy, dannybomb, yungtemy, ikombe, wizsolzy, johnsown1

hmmmmm ikombe come Nd see something here...let me tel Toshiba49ja Nd mummy chumzypinky, auntie rachealfst to come....I done show

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by olatex25(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing..
Kip it cuming bro, am lovin dis
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
forzarush:
@ Hadampson - I've been 'silently present'
Okay o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Awon eyan ti OLAMIDE... ur head dey dere hunnie... lyrically u r gud
in rum 3 olohun a ki n sun oshey dearie
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
in rum 3 olohun a ki n sun oshey dearie
*winks* my pleasure
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by ayorinbolableszy(f): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2017
am speechless
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by yeteababy32: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Dis story seems interesting
.........Janet is a bad influence to Mimi...... I think something will happen at d party
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel AKA Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
:
:
Chapter 4b [Episode: 8]

Make sure, Your mind is disciplined before it wanders. Make sure, your thoughts are purified before your mouth opens.
Make sure, your eyes is santified and closed before it dreams.
~NDM~

"Senator Clifford is over there" Janet announced to the absent-minded Mimi who is bewildered by what her eyes beheld.

"Where?" Mimi answered meekly.

"There!!" Janet said pointing at a Man of 39-45, putting on a traditional Agbada, sitting with men of the same age range. Collectively, they scavanged the chicken laps that laid infront of them while different brand of Exotic drinks showcased on their table.

"Karashika, you are welcome" Senator hailed Janet, immediatel he saw her strolling towards his direction.

"Am leaving, I have told you countless times that my name isn't Karashika" Janet blasted, Pretending to be "On the go".

"Don't go yet, Until you introduce this angel" Senator rammed, referring to Mimi who greeted the three honourable men that stood before him.

"So what's your name Pretty?" He added after the two ladies settled down.

"Mi..mi" She muttered abit Uncomfortable.

"Are we here for Introduction? Won't you order something for us?" Janet Voiced jealously.

"Okay, Karashika request for anything, both of you can finish. Let me get familiar with Angel Mimi" Senator Clifford replied. While his group engaged in a hilarious outburst, as Janet went to the waitress Cube to issue an Order.

Richard kept thinking about James' insinuation. He has never been a fan of parties or has he attended one before, on Campus. Having heard so many things about parties which measured the risk there-in. He thought about having a worth-while Fun atleast to forget the rough day - No hitches trying a new enviroment out.

He picked up his phone and called James to come pick him up after being told by him that he is cruizing in his Dad's car. He wore a blue jeans and a white "V" neck polo with long hands which would hely crypticize some visible wounds. A horn sounded outside his lodge. Peeping through the window, he saw James waving at him to come down.
"Party James" Richard muttered putting on a black Nike canvas. Then, walked down to James who sat, waiting impatiently on the bonnet of the car.

James later, picked up two more friends before transailing to the Party.

"Wow!!!" Richard exclaimed , seeing how exotic the party looks.

"Segzy!! Segzy!!!! Segzy!!!" kept suffocating the air as someone stood at the stage breakdancing. With the way he danced, An expert will go "Extramiles" to beat him. They found four empty chairs which they took before James left to do his Bidding.

Janet Came back with a waitress, carrying two plates of Nkwobi and a red wine.

"Karashika, you and food ehh" Senator Cliff said ,on seeing Janet's entourage.

"Make i eat your money when i dey alive" Janet responded, taking the tray from the waitress who took her leave.

She assembled a plate of Nkwobi and a redwine before Mimi who declined. The pressures were Toomuch, she went for the Nkwobi but vowed not to touch the Redwine.

"Angels don't drink" Senator Clifford teased as they burst into another round of laughter.

James came back with a waiter who is carrying a tray full of drinks and meats.

"Jadon!!, Jadon!!" The two boys hailed on sighting james who asked the waiter to drop the plates for each of them with excluding the drink before on could say Jack, The two friends has barbed their drinks and masticating their meats.

"I don't take alcohol" Richard told James.

"Don't tell me, you are a girl" James teased laughing.

" You should be hanging out with girls not Real men like us" One of the other two friends added, as the trio laughed.

Richard couldn't bear the insults. Infuriated he grabbed the "Origin" drink before him, barbed it open amd took a gulp.

"You are the man!!" The trio chorused, hailing, while Richard took more gulps with full ego.

"I don't Know!!" Mimi answered Senator Clifford who tried getting into her private life while Janet continued casting a sarcastic Laugh.

"Let's talk " Clifford said to Janet who followed to a secluded area at the back of the hotel beside the lavatories.

"Have you talked to her about the Normale?" Senator clifford asked immediately, They were out of sight and hearing.

"She didn't give in, but i have a Sedative pill" janet whispered.

"How would you go about it knowing he doesn't drink?"

"I know how to have my way" Janet prided

"I hope it goes well, can't stop thinking of sleeping with that beauty " Senator Clifford retorted as they returned to the party.

@LoveCyle {1st March, 2017}

Follow this Link mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for interesting Stories that can heal your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson
Azeequeen
Homorbanle
Olatex25
Nastynic
Jupitre
Mctimothylota
Divepen1
seun
lalasticlala
cuddlemii
Chumzypinky
Sirwere
and Others
Make all of una, come na here ed dey happen.. Bring your register!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by YINKS89(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Janet Na bastard.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Hadampson
Azeequeen
Homorbanle
Olatex25
Nastynic
Jupitre
Mctimothylota
Divepen1
seun
lalasticlala
cuddlemii
Chumzypinky
Sirwere
and Others
Make all of una, come na here ed dey happen.. Bring your register!!
Damn!

This piece is just AWESOME
more Grace to ur elbow bro
tbh!

Am lookin for my mimi on this thread
where is she tho
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
nastynic:
Damn!

This piece is just AWESOME
more Grace to ur elbow bro
tbh!

Am lookin for my mimi on this thread
where is she tho

Lol..Find her!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by dasilver20(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
in olamide's voice....cumin thru ishh pounds sterling lemi at Hadampson fin se tissue fuk my exes ion miss u
Hmmmm celebration time Abeg give me isiewu
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by AlamienDagash(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
My people anoda episode don land o...
cc: nkemdave, oly23, cerewo, rachealfst, pepperoni55, forzarush, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, hormobolanle, alamiendagash, prettygurl, aleora, tohpahz, lankyannie, spdazzy, dannybomb, yungtemy, ikombe, wizsolzy, johnsown1
Am in even though am bit late. Hadampson TRK (The Readers King)
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Bro u re one in a million tnx. May harameede99 be wit u till d end
Amen ogrin
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Am in even though am bit late. Hadampson TRK (The Readers King)
Lol datz me o nd my honey pie harameede99 TRQ ( The Reader Queen )
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chai diz janet na ogbonge bastard... kudos tew u nonsegzy.. keep d updates coming
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
cc: hormobolanle, oly23, harameede99, cerewo, queenitee, adesina12, lecheM, dtobs, yewandequeen, alamiendagash, oladapxon, chizzymaris, rachealfst, ikombe, wizsolzy, johnsown1, lovelygurl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
dasilver20:
Hmmmm celebration time Abeg give me isiewu
na so bae u catch d scope order anytin my boo will pay
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Bro u re one in a million tnx. May harameede99 be wit u till d end
amen jere tnks so mach
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Lol datz me o nd my honey pie harameede99 TRQ ( The Reader Queen )
yes ooo ayaba hadampson in d building
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by dasilver20(f): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
harameede99:
Erhm one carton of malt and one coole of isiewu
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by wizsolzy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
oh Janet badt person...nice story Sha more oil to ur brain. kneel down mk I anoint u

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: hormobolanle, oly23, harameede99, cerewo, queenitee, adesina12, lecheM, dtobs, yewandequeen, alamiendagash, oladapxon, chizzymaris, rachealfst, ikombe, wizsolzy, johnsown1, lovelygurl

I don't always like stories that are not completed and the Op gets to abscond. If that should happen, am coming for your balls.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by ikombe: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I don't always like stories that are not completed and the Op gets to abscond. If that should happen, am coming for your balls.

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
dasilver20:
Erhm one carton of malt and one coole of isiewu
no pee jere we go pay
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hehe,Mimi and Richard
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by wizsolzy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yewandequeen:

eyaf spoil.. child of the world...Na only balls u see for full grown man body

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
This Janet nah baddest

Why spoiling Mimi for Richard heee

Op no popcorn for you oooo

But where is harameede99 and queenite ?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ahah wat my own nah.. am i d writer abeg o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
harameede99:
All bills on me...babe_ eat isiewu, ogba, sharwama, anytin at all ayam ready tew take care of d bill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The River / VICTIMS- Fiction / Ghost-full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.