Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,623 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (60887 Views)

NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / Apply For Total International Scholarship – TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by arodavoo(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Applications are invited for:
Title: Total International Scholarship

Requirement:
Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016
Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above
Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2017.

Click here to apply
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=1021817&PartnerId=30080&SiteId=6105&type=mail&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=6105&JobSiteInfo=1021817_6105&gqid=2870

https://beejob..com.ng/2017/02/2017-total-international-scholarship.html?m=1

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
who have applied successfully,,I have applied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Temitope101: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please am unable to apply.
Rejecting my email saying already exists and ask me for my Pw and security question but have forgotten them. What can I do?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by arodavoo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
YOu can try it again ]using another e mail
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by MummyIMadeIt: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
OP THANKS FOR THIS THREAD...... MAY GOD BLESS YOU DEAR SA/MA grin

MEANWHILE I AM STILL ON THE PROCESS, ON THE 3RD STAGE RIGHT NOW....

GOD PLEASE LET YOUR FAVOR SHINE ON YOUR SON smiley

ENROUTE FRANCE...................... cool

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by SyberKate(f): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2017
2017/2018 NNPC / ADDAX SCHOLARSHIPS

General Eligibility for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Awards :

Must be a Nigerian.
Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Closing date
All applications for the NNPC / ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship.

http://syberkart.com/2017/02/21/20172018-nnpc-addax-scholarships/

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
ibroh22:
I have, but is it that simple? No place to upload docs etc.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
nibrainengine:

it's scholarship now not job employment,,you can see they said its not guarantee for job employment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
ibroh22:

it's scholarship now not job employment,,you can see they said its not guarantee for job employment
I know! It's just that they didn't ask for some stringent informations that I began to wonder if there's another process to support this
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
nibrainengine:

I know! It's just that they didn't ask for some stringent informations that I began to wonder if there's another process to support this
let's wait and see,,,,,,I got a mail after applying that I have to answer some questions,i didn't see any questions,,,is that same for you?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
ibroh22:

let's wait and see,,,,,,I got a mail after applying that I have to answer some questions,i didn't see any questions,,,is that same for you?
Yea, I got that too. It was a survey question. Just click on the website attached to the mail
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
nibrainengine:

Yea, I got that too. It was a survey question. Just click on the website attached to the mail
I didn't see any website o,,,,it was blank

is it specific to each applicant or its general
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
You have submitted your job application on the Total Careers platform for the position of 6706BRTotal International Scholarship - TEPNG/ Quai d'Orsay. In order to gain further information on your references, the recruiter in charge of your file would like you to answer the below online questionnaire below. Country specific questions Thank you in advance. Best regards, The Human Resources Team N.B. We are committed to informing every candidate of the next stage in the recruitment process within a period of 8 to 12 weeks. Response times depend on the number of applications to be examined. Thank you for your patience.

This is the mail,no website attached
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
ibroh22:
You have submitted your job application on the
Total Careers platform for the position of
6706BRTotal International Scholarship - TEPNG/
Quai d'Orsay.
In order to gain further information on your
references, the recruiter in charge of your file
would like you to answer the below online
questionnaire below.
Country specific questions
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
The Human Resources Team
N.B. We are committed to informing every
candidate of the next stage in the recruitment
process within a period of 8 to 12 weeks.
Response times depend on the number of
applications to be examined. Thank you for your
patience.

This is the mail,no website attached
Refresh the mail
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
nibrainengine:
Refresh the mail
done dat several times
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Emaimo: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
nibrainengine:

That application that looks like someone is applying for job is simple? Didn't u upload ur CV?
They even ask for other documents other than CV so I had to upload my Certificate and transcript
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Emaimo: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Follow these guidelines

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Zaghs: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
ibroh22:

Please how did you create your personal account, I have been trying all day but I keep getting an error message saying the security question node not input of something like that. Please help an e brother
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ja2ken(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, is there any need to create a new cv according to their specification as well as a coverpage [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Ebenezer9(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
help!!!!!!!!!!!

please this form didn't accept my address, postal code and country, what should i do please?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Zaghs: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:
help!!!!!!!!!!!

please this form didn't accept my address, postal code and country, what should i do please?

Please help me....I'm facing serious issues in barely creating an account in Totals site,I keep getting error message security question node not input even when I have chosen a security question and my answer.pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by HIlord: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:
help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. Did you also fill in the temporary address section just below the permanent address section?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Ebenezer9(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
HIlord:

Hi. Did you also fill in the temporary address section just below the permanent address section?

i didn't, totally an oversight, thanks for calling my attention to that, i really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Ebenezer9(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Zaghs:

Please help me....I'm facing serious issues in barely creating an account in Totals site,I keep getting error message security question node not input even when I have chosen a security question and my answer.pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry

i wish i could help with your request, maybe you should create a new email to register afresh, just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Zaghs: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:

i wish i could help with your request, maybe you should create a new email to register afresh, just my opinion though.

I just created one but it's still same issue, prolly it's the website's issue
Please when did you create your own acc exactly
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Ebenezer9(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Zaghs:

I just created one but it's still same issue, prolly it's the website's issue
Please when did you create your own acc exactly

YESTERDAY!
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Ebenezer9(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
"Please note that GPA refers to your Degree classification"

does this means our class of degree like first class, 2.1 and 2.2? or ones should just provide the exact GPA
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by aphrodisiac(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:

does this means our class of degree like first class, 2.1 and 2.2? or ones should just provide the exact GPA
Dont confuse yourself. They asked for GPA not Class of Degree. They mean different things
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by HIlord: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:

i didn't, totally an oversight, thanks for calling my attention to that, i really appreciate it.

Thank God I could be of help.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by HIlord: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:

well, if they say it means class of degree then that should mean ....
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Zaghs: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ebenezer9:

YESTERDAY!

Ebenezer please can you try opening an account for another mail entirely and see if it works, so I could confirm if it's a site ish or a pers. ish. I really hope you can help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.