Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (61738 Views)

NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / Apply For Total International Scholarship – TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Jasiro: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
HELP!!!
I'm among the set preparing for NYSC, can i equally apply?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by mvem(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jasiro:
HELP!!!

I'm among the set preparing for NYSC, can i equally apply?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2017
For those having trouble creating account, It might be because you've tried applying once on the brassring portal so its not allowing you reuse the same email again, so my advise is
1) you can try applying with a different email or
2) use the forgot password icon and input your email it will send you a link to reset your password (this was what I used too)
N.B: if after these it still didn't work, you might consider contacting them or if anyone has other methods they use, please share.
Best of luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ElDeeVee(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2017
nibrainengine:

ElD.eeVee pls reply the above. I noticed that you were shortlisted last year...

I'm not so sure of this but I think NYSC certificate was one of the docs they checked during the test and interview. But, by all means, there is NO harm in applying as a corps member.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Caseless: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2017
danchuzzy:
Here's a very simple work around for those having the security question node missing error when signing up on the total website....

Go to http://www.hutchinson.com/en/our-people click on apply and register there.

When done, wait for about 5mins and then go back to the total page and log in with your "hutchinson" account details.

It worked for me.
what's the connection? SMH!
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Caseless:

Sms!
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by gabrielniy(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Caseless:
I tried it, and it worked.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Those of you who said the scholarship is for first class alone, i dont know for you people. Is it that you guys kow beetter that the TOTal HR themselves that stipulated that 2:1 and 1st class are eleigible.. i taya for my fellow nigerians. I too know and i too sabi everywhere...

The thing about big companies like This is that follow their instructions, pass their exam and fufil some other stipulated conditions and the prize might be yours... and pray..
All dese ones doing i to sabi, mehn, God help you guys..

And for the structure of their questions, pls GMAT is highly recommended. Thanks
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Do I need to submit reference letter please
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlMuflihah:
Do I need to submit reference letter please

Nope
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR MALE AND FEMALE VOLUNTEERS AT GLOBAL LIFE CARE HUMANITARIAN OUTREACH.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:- Global Life Care Humanitarian Outreach is a Non-Governmenta
l Organization (NGO) established on voluntary basis, dedicated towards restoring hope to and caring for the less privileged in the societies around the world.
It is a Non-Profit Organization engaged in charity, voluntary work, management of structural giving and advocacy for the less privileged. For more info visit https:///
wNb7BN
DUTIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS: To source, manage and distribute funds and materials to the poor and needy in our society. To empower the less privileged towards a sustainable end, against poverty and its vices.
QUALITIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers must be kind hearted and Godly spirited individuals with strong passion for the less privileged and must be persons of integrity and honesty.
QUALIFICATION: SSCE, OND, HND & Bsc Holders.
Send your Personal Data to the Coordinator through this email: globallifecareh
umanitarian964@gmail.com
For enquiry please call +2347017094400, +2347060963144

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zaghs:

Please help me....I'm facing serious issues in barely creating an account in Totals site,I keep getting error message security question node not input even when I have chosen a security question and my answer.pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry

If u re on mobile. Try using a PC and also attempt to change browsers.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by danchuzzy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Caseless:
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
I got a mail saying i didnt qualify. Who's received mail recently?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatKCforever:
mail from who/when sir?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatKCforever:
Are u sure? So quick?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
nibrainengine:
Are u sure? So quick?

has it closed? or when is this application closing??
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Zaghs: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2017
ibroh22:

I didn't see any website o,,,,it was blank

is it specific to each applicant or its general

I also got the mail to fill an online questionnaire bt no web address was attached to the mail. Please what can be done?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Zaghs:

I also got the mail to fill an online questionnaire bt no web address was attached to the mail. Please what can be done?
I don't know o,,,,the mail was sent to me twice and no web mail
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by kadiff(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
how can i apply? finding it difficult to create an account..telling me securityquestion node missing in input
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by kadiff(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=AlMuflihah post=54063863]For those having trouble creating account, It might be because you've tried applying once on the brassring portal so its not allowing you reuse the same email again, so my advise is
1) you can try applying with a different email or
2) use the forgot password icon and input your email it will send you a link to reset your password (this was what I used too)
N.B: if after these it still didn't work, you might consider contacting them or if anyone has other methods they use, please share.
Best of luck to us all.[/quot
how can i apply? finding it difficult to create an account..telling me securityquestion node missing in input
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Dinma36(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
nibrainengine:

Are u sure? So quick?
Please when Sir.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dinma36:

Please when Sir.
I don't get your question
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2017
please guys, any ideas how tough the exam is?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2017
nibrainengine:

Are u sure? So quick?

They said i applied for speculative application annd my application for the post of speculative application faile. I was wondering when i applied for speculative application. E taya me
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2017
greatKCforever:

They said i applied for speculative application annd my application for the post of speculative application faile. I was wondering when i applied for speculative application. E taya me
Deadline is still far na, guy reapply...
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
nibrainengine:

Deadline is still far na, guy reapply...

Okay bro. I will .
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by omotayo9177: 1:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Please, is there any other way I can upload my cv, apart from the dropbox n LinkedIn stuff
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2017
omotayo9177:
Please, is there any other way I can upload my cv, apart from the dropbox n LinkedIn stuff

The options provided are
a: build your cv via your linkedin profile
b: Upload your system from the computer or phone you using
c: Write it yourself.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2017
But wait first. This total scholarship thing sef, is it that we need to start writing applications to the school of our choice right away or we just chill till we get qualified from TOTAL first, Someone who knows beetter, please throw more insight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.