Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (61060 Views)

NNPC/Total International Master's Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / Apply For Total International Scholarship – TEPNG For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
greatKCforever:
But wait first. This total scholarship thing sef, is it that we need to start writing applications to the school of our choice right away or we just chill till we get qualified from TOTAL first, Someone who knows beetter, please throw more insight.
No not yet, until we qualify from Total, (I got this information from a past scholar)
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by omotayo9177: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatKCforever:

The options provided are
a: build your cv via your linkedin profile
b: Upload your system from the computer or phone you using
c: Write it yourself.
thanks for the reply, but I ddnt see options b and c on the site. maybe its because I used a phone
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by jekomo: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is there employment opportunity after the scholarship scheme?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by bwiizy92(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2017
I guess so...availability for employment.. Let's just wait for the selection first
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2017
jekomo:
Is there employment opportunity after the scholarship scheme?

I believe there will be available jobs after the scholarship program. Someone can't spend on you without you giving something back. You'll have to invest knowledge learnt from the scholarship back to the company.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by subseaman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Employment opportunities is 50,50 after the scholarship.Now think of Agip and ExxonMobil, SHELL Scholarships,guys got it but weren't given jobs in these companies at all.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by bellyjean(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello @everyone,

I am confused about the CoverLetter Part. Also, a guy told me that there is also a section where about 5 essays are required from the applicant.
I didnt see this essay part while i was applying.

I hope i am safe
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ezra01(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Zaghs:

I also got the mail to fill an online questionnaire bt no web address was attached to the mail. Please what can be done?

please I also got the message but I didnt see any link... please what should I do?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by emmyjaysnr(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
ezra01:

please I also got the message but I didnt see any link... please what should I do?
Click on "Country specific questions" in the mail u received. lt will take u to the website.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by harqyn: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
pls somebody should help!! when am filling my profile, is telling me to enter valid "home" which i av enter alot of addresses n other.pls someone shld enlight me i dont know what to do again. Thanks
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by cc150615(f): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2017
harqyn:
pls somebody should help!! when am filling my profile, is telling me to enter valid "home" which i av enter alot of addresses n other.pls someone shld enlight me i dont know what to do again. Thanks
Scroll further down on that page
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by odagogo: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just receive a message for the aptitude test. who else got......
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
odagogo:
When is the test please?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
odagogo:

grin
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2017
AlMuflihah:

No not yet, until we qualify from Total, (I got this information from a past scholar)

pls what is the nature of their questions? is it shl or GMAT?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Still remember the good old days when men were boys.

The exam was Paper-esque SHL Verbal and Numerical reasoning questions. We were also given transport fare depending on proximity of your home address. The more distant get larger tfare and vice versa.

The format could have changed now though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Samhyme: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2017
DMainMan:

The exam was Paper-esque SHL Verbal and Numerical reasoning questions. We were also given transport fare depending on proximity of your home address. The more distant get larger tfare and vice versa.

I was shortlisted and invited for the aptitude test....but I'm a serving corp member preparing to round up April ( batch A). Can I go with my call up letter and id card?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Fabnas(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Samhyme:
I was shortlisted and invited for the aptitude test....but I'm a serving corp member preparing to round up April ( batch A). Can I go with my call up letter and id card?
have they started calling people for test?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by odagogo: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
AlMuflihah:

When is the test please?

The exam is taken place on the 18th of this month.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by greatKCforever(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
i've not gotten any mail from TOTAL yet.
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by iamtoyosi(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
greatKCforever:
i've not gotten any mail from TOTAL yet.
Likewise
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Please did anyone received invitation today?
This suspense is killing me o
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2017
odagogo:

onyenze123:

pls what is the nature of their questions? is it shl or GMAT?

Samhyme:

Samhyme I believe you're good to go. I don't think they will turn you back, not when your POP is in a couple of weeks.

....but guys, they just sent another mail to me now (making two). Does that mean I can take the test twice? shocked

Davide470 we finally coming to lagos grin grin
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by AlMuflihah(f): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2017
DMeanMan:

Samhyme I believe you're good to go. I don't think they will turn you back, not when your POP is in a couple of weeks.

....but guys, they just sent another mail to me now (making two). Does that mean I can take the test twice? shocked

Oga o somebody received two me never see one!!! Total if you no shortlist me just tell me na which one be this?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Samhyme: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks man.....Wishing us the best in the aptitude test.
who has idea of the duration of the test?
DMeanMan:

Thanks man.....Wishing us the best in the aptitude test.
who has idea of the duration of the test?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by silentdude(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Plz, those of you who got the invite, are you guys 1st class holders?

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by kinematicguy: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is there any geoscientist with invite??

1 Like

Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by ibroh22(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Me self never get invite,,,Total why now?
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
DMainMan:

Senior man, your boy dey loyal sir

Assalamu Alaikum
Re: 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates by Brightuwes: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please has anyone else received the invite, let us know the date and venue..thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / NIS Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.