Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? (1011 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo / What Will You Do In Such A Situation? Only Smart Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by sophiawisdom(f): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
I have a boyfriend and we both love each other. But his family don't seem to like me, imagine they call me recently and start threating me to leave my boyfriend that we just both deceiving ourself. Am seriously confused ,he keep on telling me there is nothing they can do. All I want is peace. I need some good advice.

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi rock rocktation farano
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
grin

Juz calm down and try to figure out why they said that u both juz deceiving urselves sha...

But fear NOT as long ur bobo is keep fighting for both of u.. It only means, he loves so much. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by sophiawisdom(f): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Yes he does, his family are just too mean to him. Imagine his sister saying he doesn't send money to her.
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz calm down and try to figure out why they said that u both juz deceiving urselves sha...

But fear NOT as long ur bobo is keep fighting for both of u.. It only means, he loves so much. wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Give it time if u love the guy and if they don't change, you may have to say adieu to the relationship
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by sophiawisdom(f): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks jare
Tajbol4splend:
Give it time if u love the guy and if they don't change, you may have to say adieu to the relationship
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Start treading carefully from now on, if the situation doesn't improve you may have to call it quits ....or

elope
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Don't Know What Next To Do? by sophiawisdom(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am been careful now, I love him but I don't want him to lose his family because of me .love seriously suck sometimes cry
Fifthcolumnist:
Start treading carefully from now on, if the situation doesn't improve you may have to call it quits ....or

elope

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Young Lady Of 27 Years,i Dated A Guy For Four Years / How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School / Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.