Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

She Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me (5503 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me by melayemi: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Hello house have been dating my girl now for close to 5 months now and at the early stages of our relationship I was having issues with her concerning a certain guy I was suspecting they had something going but each time I confront her she will tell me there's nothing going on between the both of them that they are just friends..
She's pregnant for me right now and just this morning she told me that she had something to tell me and that was when she spilled the beans that she and the guy in question dated temporary and they had sex twice when she was intoxicated with alcohol.... Am so confused right now I don't know if I should forgive her and move on or tell her to abort the babe and go my way...House please advice me on what to do ,I love her plenty
Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Cheat on her back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by SINZ: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Just 5 months and you don give am belle? shocked

I salute you! cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me by greatnaija01: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
pls are you sure the baby is even yours? bringing a child into a world of cheating will only make matters worse... cos the child will suffer. pls be considerate and wise for the future

melayemi:
Hello house have been dating my girl now for close to 5 months now and at the early stages of our relationship I was having issues with her concerning a certain guy I was suspecting they had something going but each time I confront her she will tell me there's nothing going on between the both of them that they are just friends..
She's pregnant for me right now and just this morning she told me that she had something to tell me and that was when she spilled the beans that she and the guy in question dated temporary and they had sex twice when she was intoxicated with alcohol.... Am so confused right now I don't know if I should forgive her and move on or tell her to abort the babe and go my way...House please advice me on what to do ,I love her plenty

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by abouzaid: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2017
lalasticlala, what do you have to say?
Re: She Cheated On Me by yomi007k(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls are you sure the baby is even yours? bringing a child into a world of cheating will only make matters worse... cos the child will suffer. pls be considerate and wise for the future

Correct yarn
Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Op its just 5 months !
You do have to pay evil with evil .. be the bigger person . Do NOTHING ! Send her packing . Or maybe if u can still be friend then thats ok .. but relationship wise .. nah
Just move on . I am telling you no point crying over it. 5 months not long enough to kill yourself over a wayward girl..

Her own purnishment just begin . Life has its ways of dealing with people wink

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by slimthugchimee(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2017
and hows that any of our business undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op its just 5 months !
You do have to pay evil with evil .. be the bigger person . Do NOTHING ! Send her packing . Or maybe if u can still be friend then thats ok .. but relationship wise .. nah
Just move on . I am telling you no point crying over it. 5 months not long enough to kill yourself over a wayward girl..

this your booty is epic baba

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2017
The other guy who is her main nigger may have rejected the pregnancy.Hence she brought it on you as her side nigger.Mind you,it was guilty conscious that made her to opened up to you.Cos she felt you might find out later.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by Ekpeitut: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op its just 5 months !

Bumbae1 your profile pix got me like, but I'm just messing with you grin

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
At least she was bold enough to confess.

I deflowered a lady and dated her 5 years, she was with me all through the struggle when I had absolutely nothing, 5 years on thank God things changed, I could die for this girl cos I make sure she lacks absolutely nothing at all. Guess what?

Just recently I caught her cheating cos she wasn't smart about it, as a matter of fact I knew before she went to spend the weekend with the guy but I didn't stop it cos I wanted to give her a benefit of doubt cos of my trust and believe in her that has waxed on for 5 years, I thought she would just visit and leave cos having the opposite sex as friends mean nothing as long as you know your boundaries.

Behold she slept at this guy's place for two nights and avoided talking to me, calls and barely could read my messages. I let her be too so she enjoys herself..

Note : I had taken her home and made my parents know this is the one I want to marry and they have blessed us, as a matter of fact she's in contact with my parents and I made them like her.

Another thing is sexually I was the monster and sex Frick between us and she complains alot about my undying sex appetite, she rarely satisfies me cos she's weak in bed, but I learnt to be patient with her, teach her all she knows and manage the sex like that, so if there's someone who should cheat it would be me, but I had loved this babe too much to cheat, so me not satisfying her wasn't the issue..

Now let me blow your mind like Al Queda, guess who she went to Bleep for two days while I was up all night and couldn't sleep for desame two days knowing my supposed to be wife I shower all the love, care, money on with tears wondering how confused these women can be, it was a fukkkking 19 year old boy, meanwhile she's 25 and I will be 30 by May

After I gave her a face to face confrontation with the scope of having a spy app on her phone and knowing all she does, she confessed she bleeped him twice but it's her first time ever, "Babe what is your reason for this stupidity ?, ", she's like I am sorry I just wanted to explore. imagine such bullshittt

You can never please a woman.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by eyeofpride: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Cheat on her back

It is not advisable to cheat back on her. You can either forgive her or end the relationship.
Re: She Cheated On Me by chidekings(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

I deflowered a lady and dated her 5 years, she was with me all through the struggle when I had absolutely nothing, 5 years on thank God things changed, I could die for this girl cos I make sure she lacks absolutely nothing at all. Guess what?

Just recently I caught her cheating cos she wasn't smart about it, as a matter of fact I knew before she went to spend the weekend with the guy but I didn't stop it cos I wanted to give her a benefit of doubt cos of my trust and believe in her that has waxed on for 5 years, I thought she would just visit and leave cos having the opposite sex as friends mean nothing as long as you know your boundaries.

Behold she slept at this guy's place for two nights and avoided talking to me, calls and barely could read my messages. I let her be too so she enjoys herself..

Note : I had taken her home and made my parents know this is the one I want to marry and they have blessed us, as a matter of fact she's in contact with my parents and I made them like her.

Another thing is sexually I was the monster and sex Frick between us and she complains alot about my undying sex appetite, she rarely satisfies me cos she's weak in bed, but I learnt to be patient with her, teach her all she knows and manage the sex like that, so if there's someone who should cheat it would be me, but I had loved this babe too much to cheat, so me not satisfying her wasn't the issue..

Now let me blow your mind like Al Queda, guess who she went to Bleep for two days while I was up all night and couldn't sleep for desame two days knowing my supposed to be wife I shower all the love, care, money on with tears wondering how confused these women can be, it was a fukkkking 19 year old boy, meanwhile she's 25 and I will be 30 by May

After I gave her a face to face confrontation with the scope of having a spy app on her phone and knowing all she does, she confessed she bleeped him twice but it's her first time ever, "Babe what is your reason for this stupidity ?, ", she's like I am sorry I just wanted to explore. imagine such bullshittt

Na your story pain pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by schumastic(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

at least yours tried by telling you she wanted to explore, some will say they don't know what came over them and it was a mistake...OP how sure are you that the baby she is carrying is yours and she is truly pregnant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Jesu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abort which baby? You must be joking.
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
chidekings:

Na your story pain pass

Till now I still dey para, this happened in December, December 4th precisely, and I had plans for her birthday which was 8 days away. She still dey beg dey form gf but guy my mind don comot, I will still leave her cos I don't feel desame way anymore, if she's around me sometimes I snap and get angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman, the story never finish and e too sweet, what later happened? did you marry her? Do you feel compelled to marry a woman because you are the one that disflowered her?
Re: She Cheated On Me by shinarlaura(f): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Just recently I caught her cheating cos she
wasn't smart about it, as a matter of fact I knew before she went to spend the weekend with the guy but I didn't stop it cos I wanted to give her a benefit of doubt cos of my trust and believe in her that has waxed on for 5 years, I thought she would just visit and leave cos having the opposite sex as friends mean nothing as long as you know your boundaries.

It's very painful. I don't even know what to say.
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hopefulman, the story never finish and e too sweet, what later happened? did you marry her? Do you feel compelled to marry a woman because you are the one that disflowered her?

Babe I can't marry this babe cos I don't feel desame way, I feel extremely betrayed, disrespected especially as na small boy, this incident happened 4th December, I have tried chasing her but she form wanting a second chance, wasn't it cos I was smart enough to find out .?.

What's your take on this issue cos I am still badly hurt

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by 2dice01: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
with all diss bullshit who will guyman marry Infact babymama ti take over
Re: She Cheated On Me by shinarlaura(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Babe I can't marry this babe cos I don't feel desame way, I feel extremely betrayed, disrespected especially as na small boy, this incident happened 4th December, I have tried chasing her but she form wanting a second chance, wasn't it cos I was smart enough to find out .?.

What's your take on this issue cos I am still badly hurt

I think u should forgive her. You re hurt because u still love her
Re: She Cheated On Me by lodphil(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
D story b say d guyman go finally dump d gal after all d sampling.Guys rarely forgive cheating.
Re: She Cheated On Me by lodphil(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

I think u should forgive her. You re hurt because u still love her
Yes, forgiving her is acceptable,but getting married to her is another thing.History always repeats itself,those who forgets d past quickly are doomed to repeat it.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by 2dice01: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: She Cheated On Me by 2dice01: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: She Cheated On Me by 2dice01: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: She Cheated On Me by enuk80(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

you are damn right..my gf bleep different guys behind my back even though I satisfy her well but she was just too loose..I found out when she allowed me flipped through her "her diary of sex"..at first she was lying but she later admit..I asked why did she cheat behind my back and she could not say anything...

so what am I trying to say is that, a girl who lacks proper home training and who is also loosd and also have many male friends is bound to cheat for no reason...if there were to be a tangible reason y she cheated, it wud ve been understood but she since there is not, she will continue to cheat no matter how u try to pleased her..

recently now, my gf sister wants me to bleep her too..I don't no what all these cheat girls gain from this
Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
melayemi:
5 months is such a short time to impregnate a girl you intend marring, since she confessed to her crime not coerced then her guilty conscious is intact, some people don't have an atom of it.

Keep supporting her till she has put to bed and have a paternity test to ascertain if you're the father. Only then could you decide if staying or leaving her.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
melayemi:
we can't even be sure the supposed baby is urs bro... Just be careful, I won't advice for an abortion.

Now for the fact that she cheated on u, I DON'T expect u to forgive that, rather I'd say you should let her keep the baby, when the baby's born then u take full responsibility after a DNA test must have been done to check who the real parent is, then you brake the hell up with this biitch and Bleep her when she comes to see her son... You'll live ur normal life and she'll be frustrated, trust me!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by enuk80(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
its very painful..d girl has no sense..imagine 25yrs old girl fucking 19yrs old boy who should have been hier junior brother times 3...she is deranged..if it were to be someone above her age or her age mate, d view wud ve been maybe u didn't Bleep her well, or u don't give her much cash, or u r not caring and so on...i wonder y she has to fall for 19yrs old boy...that girl has mental problem..

as for d baby, don't let her abort it..I doubt if d baby is urs or if d baby belongs to d 19yrs old boy..just wait for paternity test..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.