Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb (7597 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Nlevel:

still waiting for the commencement of the training

I will mail you today.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
ojasweb:

I will mail you today.

ok
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by tolajay: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ojasweb, what's your niche on Fiverr?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
tolajay:
Ojasweb, what's your niche on Fiverr?
Marketing and consulting
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
ojasweb:

I will mail you today.

no mail yet
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nlevel:

no mail yet

You should have receive the welcome email by now.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2017
ojasweb:

Not at all
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
ojasweb:

received
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nlevel:

received

Alright, waiting for your response.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by tugrow(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
tugrow002@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
ojasweb:

Alright, waiting for your response.
I already responded the mail
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Nlevel:

I already responded the mail

I will let everyone know the final decision.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
My premium training is not for everyone, and not about selling eBooks. In fact, i won't give out any eBook except for personal development. Like i said earlier, it is for serious people.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Training suspended! I think most people prefer to deal with people that promise heaven on earth.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Although the training is cancelled, i will be updating this thread to help some of the curious guys.

2017 is still very fresh and thousands of people are already looking for the best selling fiverr gigs in 2017. Well, if you're one of the people, i've come to rescue you by providing the most updated list of five hot gigs. So, let's get to the business.

The year is still very fresh, and you can still make it on fiverr if you learn to do the right thing at the right time. As you have seen in my previous updates, i have been doing pretty fine, and i expect you to join the league as quick as you can. So, today i decided to highlight some of the best selling fiverr gigs in 2017.
This is not a generic list that you've been seeing all these while, i'm giving you a crude data from my extensive research. So, take your time to study them and equip yourself with the right skills that can help you succeed in the niche(s).

Here we go...
There are thousands of gigs on Fiverr, however only a fraction of them can change your status and improve you drastically. I won't be too focus on what everyone knows. In fact, what everyone knows cannot earn you enough. So, let's see what I've got for you.

1. web analytics
Your mind might be telling you to start learning Google analytics immediately you see it in the list. Yes, that's a good thing. Web analytics is one of the hottest digital service you can offer online. As at today, it is one of the best service on Fiverr. So, don't spend all your days looking for how to do things for free. Learn how to do things that no one can do for free. Bring your skills to fiverr and you'll be amazed how people will bombard you with orders.

2. Online advertising

I'm not talking about solo ads or social media spamming - far from it. I'm talking about professional advertising such as Twitter advertising, Facebook advertising, Bing and Google advertising. These are all big online advertising companies that need skillful and dedicated marketers to handle projects for clients. This is undoubtedly one of the best selling gigs on fiverr in 2017. I won't emphasize too much on any of the services mentioned, however if you're smart enough to take the right step, you'll find it very easy to make it on fiverr and everywhere else online.

click the link to read the remaining three hot selling gigs

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Get inspired!

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
ojasweb:
Although the training is cancelled, i will be updating this thread to help some of the curious guys.

2017 is still very fresh and thousands of people are already looking for the best selling fiverr gigs in 2017. Well, if you're one of the people, i've come to rescue you by providing the most updated list of five hot gigs. So, let's get to the business.

The year is still very fresh, and you can still make it on fiverr if you learn to do the right thing at the right time. As you have seen in my previous updates, i have been doing pretty fine, and i expect you to join the league as quick as you can. So, today i decided to highlight some of the best selling fiverr gigs in 2017.
This is not a generic list that you've been seeing all these while, i'm giving you a crude data from my extensive research. So, take your time to study them and equip yourself with the right skills that can help you succeed in the niche(s).

Here we go...
There are thousands of gigs on Fiverr, however only a fraction of them can change your status and improve you drastically. I won't be too focus on what everyone knows. In fact, what everyone knows cannot earn you enough. So, let's see what I've got for you.

1. web analytics
Your mind might be telling you to start learning Google analytics immediately you see it in the list. Yes, that's a good thing. Web analytics is one of the hottest digital service you can offer online. As at today, it is one of the best service on Fiverr. So, don't spend all your days looking for how to do things for free. Learn how to do things that no one can do for free. Bring your skills to fiverr and you'll be amazed how people will bombard you with orders.

2. Online advertising

I'm not talking about solo ads or social media spamming - far from it. I'm talking about professional advertising such as Twitter advertising, Facebook advertising, Bing and Google advertising. These are all big online advertising companies that need skillful and dedicated marketers to handle projects for clients. This is undoubtedly one of the best selling gigs on fiverr in 2017. I won't emphasize too much on any of the services mentioned, however if you're smart enough to take the right step, you'll find it very easy to make it on fiverr and everywhere else online.

click the link to read the remaining three hot selling gigs

Boss..I was pained when I read here that you have suspended the Fiverr training. I am very serious about this Fiverr training as I want to go full time into it.Boss please I don't mind if u train me alone,please
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by africanman85: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
kul
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by buckdudebuck: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nlevel:

still waiting for the commencement of the training
What training do you need from him when you have YouTube.com and Google? Fiverr is free to register, all you need is time and money to buy data and resilience to keep on keepiñg on when the learning process becomes tough.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nlevel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
buckdudebuck:
What training do you need from him when you have YouTube.com and Google? Fiverr is free to register, all you need is time and money to buy data and resilience to keep on keepiñg on when the learning process becomes tough.

I reaon with you perfectly but I understand my learning method and I know why I need a tutor.Thanks
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
buckdudebuck:

Your response obviously shows that you don't work on Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by buckdudebuck: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
ojasweb:

Your response obviously shows that you don't work on Fiverr.
Nobody pays to be on fiverr, if you have no skill,l learn one and be good with it, you only pay when you want to buy a gig, anybody that says otherwise is a fraudster.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Alright!
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Get inspired!

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys,
i'm still trying to make it possible to offer my assistance in the little way i can. So, i will try to arrange for webinars so that you guys can join live and learn one or two things. I hope this will be a good development.
happy weekend.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by walewriter: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good work ojasweb and many thanks for this.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Guys, , join the hangouts group. I will be doing some live videos there