Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb (7598 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by FxTizzle(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
ojasweb:

i hope you'll take action very quickly and start dominating the niche.
Sent you an email
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
FxTizzle:

Sent you an email

I think i reply. If it's about training, i can't take anyone for free. People take free things for granted, and that's exactly what i experienced in the hangout group i created. Anyone who care to learn something should visit my site and contact me.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
BTW, mission fulfilled for the month of March.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by FxTizzle(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
ojasweb:

I think i reply. I can't take anyone for free. People take free things for granted, and that's exactly what i experienced in the hangout group i created. Anyone who care to learn something should visit my site and contact me.
Lol... Did I tell you to teach me anything undecided
I didn't get your reply anyways
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
FxTizzle:

Lol... Did I tell you to teach me anything undecided
I didn't get your reply anyways

I got many mails. kindly resend it.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by tbliss22(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
ojasweb:

I got many mails. kindly resend it.

Hello Ojas, what up with you? I have some gigs too buying orders are not coming in as before. I need your mentorship/training... How do I get to you cos your badagry office address is really far from where I am. I need your whatsapp digit asap or let me email you asap.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello Ojas, what up with you? I have some gigs too buying orders are not coming in as before. I need your mentorship/training... How do I get to you cos your badagry office address is really far from where I am. I need your whatsapp digit asap or let me email you asap.

One on one discussion is still the best. I don't have time to train people via chats.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2017
March has been a great month. April, should be cool.

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Fastlinkpro: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm boss, i remain humble oo ,i just dey follow
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Ojasweb im here too, i just dey stumble upon this thread now now, oya which way? To come lagos or what?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Dymaco(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2017
ojasweb:
March has been a great month. April, should be cool.

which gig you dey offer
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by sirsegsky(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2017
emmycoin99@gmail.com
add me oh
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Not bad for April. Hope you guys are doing great! You can still follow my eight weeks FREE Fiverr training on my blog www.ojasweb.com/blog

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2017
I've just published another series of the Fiverr training. Read it at Ojasweb Digital Solution's Blog. subscribers should check their mail.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2017
ojasweb:
I've just published another series of the Fiverr training. Read it at Ojasweb Digital Solution's Blog. subscribers should check their mail.
do you send it only on Sundays?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2017
AkProsper:

do you send it only on Sundays?

Yes. I'm a busy person, and the only time my clients are not disturbing me is Sunday. So, sparing hours during the week is absolutely not possible for me.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
ojasweb:

Yes. I'm a busy person, and the only time my clients are not disturbing me is Sunday. So, sparing hours during the week is absolutely not possible for me.
OK no p.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by kaywon: 1:45pm On May 14, 2017
wowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome. It's a pity i'm arriving late for this.

Ojas, can i subscribe? Can you walk a newbie through from A to Z i've always been interested in Fiverr but i was trying to finish setting up my affiliate campaigns first. Pleaseeeeeee, whatever you can do, just help me with ya mentorship (i'm willing to pay). And ready to work my butts off
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by kaywon: 1:54pm On May 14, 2017
here's my email: reachingken@yahoo.com;

let's do another premium session plsss
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ceecia(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello ojasweb, I have been trying to reach you. I am interested in your premium class. What does it entail and how can I partake in it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
ceecia:
Hello ojasweb, I have been trying to reach you. I am interested in your premium class. What does it entail and how can I partake in it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

I'm ompletely sorry for the late response. I've not been verily available. Premium training is one on one, and it's in my office. If it's convenient for you, kindly reply.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by MrFemFem: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have some fiverr funds that i want to sell, i have $68 and if you need it contact or watsapp me on 08137875458
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by kontrieman: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
ojasweb:
If you're in my list, you'd have received some great information from me. I'll continue to send great information and help you guys the little way i can.

However, if you want to take fiverr business very serious and make a living with it, then you need to join my exclusive premium class. This is going to be for serious people who really want to make a living online just like myself.

My premium class will be open to just 25 people who are ready to invest in skills and take the business very serious.

Note: this is not a free service. Interested people should comment.
I am interested: togmaach@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Dream369: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Do you have fiverr account for sale?
Contact me 07030852441
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ceecia(f): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2017
ojasweb:

I'm ompletely sorry for the late response. I've not been verily available. Premium training is one on one, and it's in my office. If it's convenient for you, kindly reply.

where is your office and what's the cost?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ceecia(f): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
ojasweb:

Where is your office located?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
ceecia:

Where is your office located?

My office is in Badagry. Sorry for the late response, i ran into issues with Fiverr, and i have successfully overcome it.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by LaudGuy: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bro, abeg my fifver account got disabled, i know the account is most likely lost, what i'm concerned about is the money trapped in the account,
please what are the step needed to retrieve the funds and how long will it take? thank you for your response
ojasweb:
If you're in my list, you'd have received some great information from me. I'll continue to send great information and help you guys the little way i can.

However, if you want to take fiverr business very serious and make a living with it, then you need to join my exclusive premium class. This is going to be for serious people who really want to make a living online just like myself.

My premium class will be open to just 25 people who are ready to invest in skills and take the business very serious.

Note: this is not a free service. Interested people should comment.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:
Bro, abeg my fifver account got disabled, i know the account is most likely lost, what i'm concerned about is the money trapped in the account,
please what are the step needed to retrieve the funds and how long will it take? thank you for your response

You need to contact customer support and hear what they have to say about it. normally, they will allow you to login after some period so that you can withdraw your available funds.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by LaudGuy: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you for the quick feedback, i appreciate it. i will sure do now, this is the message i got last night..."Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it."

We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you'll join us again soon.

ojasweb:

You need to contact customer support and hear what they have to say about it. normally, they will allow you to login after some period so that you can withdraw your available funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lafarge Unveils N23bn Power Plant In Ewekoro, Ogun State / 4 Nigerian Banks That Still Allow International Transactions / How Does The L.p.o. Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.