Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb (7611 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:
Thank you for the quick feedback, i appreciate it. i will sure do now, this is the message i got last night..."Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it."

We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you'll join us again soon.

That happened to me twelve days ago. My level two badge was removed and gig removed from search. Unfortunately, I wasn't at fault but it happened. Five days later, I got the badge and gig re added.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by LaudGuy: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
I hope i'm as lucky as u were, in retrieving ur account bt I doubt the likelihood. My epic browser was on, don't get where the redflag occurred. I don tire mehn. I sent CS a message, just worried bout i.d verification coz I aint got none. Any suggestions please? Thanks aloot.
ojasweb:

That happened to me twelve days ago. My level two badge was removed and gig removed from search. Unfortunately, I wasn't at fault but it happened. Five days later, I got the badge and gig re added.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Clone2020(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above...

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ceecia(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
ojasweb:

My office is in Badagry. Sorry for the late response, i ran into issues with Fiverr, and i have successfully overcome it.
wow....that is quite a distance. can't you do online training?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
ceecia:

wow....that is quite a distance. can't you do online training?

Nope! I honestly don't have enough time for online training.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ayotunde4174: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
ayotundeademola@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ceecia(f): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
ojasweb:

Same time can be used for both online and offline. Not everyone can come all the way to badagry. This is what makes the interenet amazing, we can do a whole lot. Why not do video tutorials and sell instead of offline training. It saves people stress and you make more money in the process without stress.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:

plsssss help me
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:

please
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2017
I just found out about this group today and I'm really interested in it.
Oga ojasweb I hope I'm not too late.
Pls point me to the right direction
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:
Hello guys,
i'm still trying to make it possible to offer my assistance in the little way i can. So, i will try to arrange for webinars so that you guys can join live and learn one or two things. I hope this will be a good development.
happy weekend.
sir, I'm very interested in the webinar .
how can I partake in it?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Valx2k2@gmail.com... Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
hello Ojasweb, I don't receive your weekend mails again?.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
AkProsper:

Paused!
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will update you guys when I have new program for you. At the moment I'm working on different projects.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:

Paused!
please
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
AkProsper:
can you please forward to me the previous mails you've received?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:

Paused!
OK. but till when?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
AkProsper:

OK. but till when?

I will likely send most updated findings this weekend.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gmajor:

can you please forward to me the previous mails you've received?

find most of my fiverr articles here http://ojasweb.com/?s=fiverr
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2017
ojasweb:

find most of my fiverr articles here http://ojasweb.com/?s=fiverr
thank you very much.
are there any posts on a particular niche?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Gmajor:

thank you very much.
are there any posts on a particular niche?

That's a lazy question. With link given, it shouldn't be a problem for you to scan the articles. This is one of the reasons why I stopped my free training series.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
ojasweb:

That's a lazy question. With link given, it shouldn't be a problem for you to scan the articles. This is one of the reasons why I stopped my free training series.
I asked the question before I downloaded the PDF
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Makanjuola123: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
alabataliu@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
ojasweb:

alright boss
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by AkProsper(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
ojasweb:

seen...
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Opportunityare(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
NEED MAXBOUNTY, PERTFLY, CRACKREVENUE, ADWORK ACCOUNTS THATS ACTIVATED
FOLLOW AND WATCH HOW TO GET IT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Subscribe for This youtube channel and watch the Video there it's how to make money free without spending A Dime from Max bounty, peerfly, ad work, and crackavenue

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUKfTqPYjGmjnFtLhDQB1A
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oga ojasweb we are still waiting for you oh
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by Gmajor(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2017
ojasweb:

oga, have you forgotten us ?
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gmajor:

oga, have you forgotten us ?

Bro, so sorry i have not been frequent on Nairaland for some time. Business is upgrading hence time is becoming more limited.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by awoofawoo: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
how can one contact you bro........
ojasweb:

Bro, so sorry i have not been frequent on Nairaland for some time. Business is upgrading hence time is becoming more limited.
Re: Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
awoofawoo:
how can one contact you bro........

08060380375 bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Making Solar Panels In Nigeria (Pls Four Big Thinkers Only) / Inside The Story: Foreign Direct Investment In Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.