Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dear Mukina - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mukina (4397 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Busybody, was it not on page 7 when Amebo said she didnt beleive that a matured woman would start a rumor. .

That When I said I was going to read everything, and REPLY.

Thats when everything went down.

Since August Busybody, Since August, I can see if it was a ONE TIME THING

but even here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310690.288.html#msg4386349

^^I had sent her a message to leave me alone.

The date was Aug 19, 2009
Its a nice sum up, you wrote BusyB but not everything is seen with one eye.

I would like to know the Mod who supposedly pulled ISP's because only Seun and Muki can do it.

Muki didnt and neither did Seun.
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Thanks a great deal, you don't know how much you have made my day cheesy Now how can I repay you for this great favour? Are you single by any chance, not that that affects anything anyway- I have a very large generous and accommodating heart? Did my modest tell you I will make a very good wife too because of all the admirable qualities I possess tongue grin
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

When dem wan defame my character and slander me nko, why I no go defend my peace loving self cheesy Even Mukina can testify that I am always all for spreading the gospel of peace and love wherever I go on NL cheesy hence the reason I was the only one who got a goodwill message from her angry cool cool cool

you wish

Busy_body:

lol, you be winch, cos thats what I have been telling them cheesy Care to put in a good word for me about my exemplary exceptional unblemished char acter cheesy Oh and don't forget to tell them I was crowned the most intelligent person on NL by Honourable Eldee and Honourable Sauron, and that I am most certain to win the most beautiful girl on Nairaland crown tootongue My head is swollen and wants to burst with pride, but I am too modest to blow my own trumpet that I am too much tongue cheesy

even wt all the beauty , siena left you for me cool
Re: Dear Mukina by OgidiBoy(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Thanks a great deal, you don't know how much you have made my day cheesy Now how can I repay you for this great favour? Are you single by any chance, not that that affects anything anyway? Did my modest tell you I will make a very good wife too because of all the admirable qualities I possess tongue grin

Can I toast you ? I can make you a very happy woman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2009
yes i still call it a rumour, and a big fat lie whatever theseeker said to you both, if you want me to change my mouth get that attention seeking lunatic bf of yours here to settle this case once and for all

@mukina

ok ok i know, i was meant to watch dog busy body b4 she looks for trouble, thats what im doing, i tell ya cool
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 10, 2009
what did i miss yesterday?

the seeker is involved in all this?

i thought it was rhymz angry

is the seeker old enough to be dating anybody abi didnt i see his picture where i thought he must be in high school. Hope my 11 year old friend's cousin isnt also chatting up girls on the internet.

i'm sure it's some other nlers who must be giving the seeker bad advice and leading him astray. Yorubas say goat wey dey follow dog go begin chop another thing.
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:16am On Dec 10, 2009
BTW some pple can check up ones ip address, some pple r good at it

e.g a fellow nl told me my ip address in 2 mins after doubting him

no biggie
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2009
platinumnk:

Busybody, was it not on page 7 when Amebo said she didnt beleive that a matured woman would start a rumor. .

That When I said I was going to read everything, and REPLY.

Thats when everything went down.

Since August Busybody, Since August, I can see if it was a ONE TIME THING

but even here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310690.288.html#msg4386349

^^I had sent her a message to leave me alone.

The date was Aug 19, 2009
Its a nice sum up, you wrote BusyB but not everything is seen with one eye.

I would like to know the Mod who supposedly pulled ISP's because only Seun and Muki can do it.

Muki didnt and neither did Seun.

To be fair to Amebo no 1, she was also complimenting you in the same vein, and that is a mean feat from someone like amebo, and she also tried as much as possible too, to make you girls stop to think what harm you were doing to your reputation, and instead collaborate with each other and take on the dude and smack some senses into his head. From the excerpts you both posted, what was happening was so glaringly obvious and so painful to watch, but you both were oblivious to this undecided

To be sincere, both yourself and Flgators are both nice people with a good heart, but once you get started and sink your claws into something or someone, it is hard to get any words in egdewise with you two or try to get you to see sense undecided

I mean up to today, you were both still barking up the wrong tree, and talking about pictures, why can't you both get a grip? Why allow Nairalanders, especially most of those men in that thread, to make a spectator sport outta you two undecided What happened to Sisters doing it for themselves embarassed

Biko, you two need to drop all this ish and find another means to dissipate the extra energy flowing through your vein.
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

BTW some pple can check up ones ip address, some pple r good at it

e.g a fellow nl told me my ip address in 2 mins after doubting him

no biggie

E better if we nor put mouth for this matter. If the matter na between plati, the seeker and flagator, let's stay out and let them sort themselves out. In cases like this it becomes difficult to say who owns the blame and who doesn't. Besides this matter sounds like it has gone beyond NL.

By the way how you dey?
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2009
there are international gangs of h.ackers who specialize in obtaining people's details.
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 5:23am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

To be fair to Amebo no 1, she was also complimenting you in the same vein, and that is a mean feat from someone like amebo, and she also tried as much as possible too, to make you girls stop to think what harm you were doing to your reputation, and instead collaborate with each other and take on the dude and smack some senses into his head. From the excerpts you both posted, what was happening was so glaringly obvious and so painful to watch, but you both were oblivious to this undecided

To be sincere, both yourself and Flgators are both nice people with a good heart, but once you get started and sink your claws into something or someone, it is hard to get any words in egdewise with you two or try to get you to see sense undecided

I mean up to today, you were both still barking up the wrong tree, and talking about pictures, why can't you both get a grip? Why allow Nairalanders, especially most of those men in that thread, to make a spectator sport outta you two undecided What happened to Sisters doing it for themselves embarassed

Biko, you two need to drop all this ish and find another means to dissipate the extra energy flowing through your vein.

Its ok, I have let it go. . . .
As long as Im not attacked, Im cool.
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2009
michelin89:

E better if we nor put mouth for this matter. If the matter na between plati, the seeker and flagator, let's stay out and let them sort themselves out. In cases like this it becomes difficult to say who owns the blame and who doesn't. Besides this matter sounds like it has gone beyond NL.

By the way how you dey?

ask bb, i no blame two of them, it was just too obvious that both of them were deceived by one guy, if i wanted to cause more trouble i tell you, i have other proofs to show that theseeker was and is still not only interested in one woman, infact it came like a shock yesterday when plat said he his her bf, and thats why i kept hitting on him yesterday, cos it was like a way to pass my msg across, but who cares, i dont care as long as i dont get to read heart break threads i dont mind

but hey no ask me how i get my proof, im not called amebo for nothing, and i aint gonna get myself involved in them say them say
tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2009
michelin89:

By the way how you dey?

This case has clearly been going on, on and off Nairaland, but personally I don't think it is right that we can't have people on a forum as big as NL, who can wade in and get everyone to see sense and stop girls fighting against girls, virgin fighting against non-virgins, tribes fighting against tribes, etc

!amebo no1:

yes i still call it a rumour, and a big fat lie whatever theseeker said to you both, if you want me to change my mouth get that attention seeking lunatic bf of yours here to settle this case once and for all

@mukina

ok ok i know, i was meant to watch dog busy body b4 she looks for trouble, thats what im doing, i tell ya cool

Amebo calm down cheesy

On a more serious note, can you repeat what you just said in your last paragraph to Mukina2, DO YOU MEAN I NOW HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL FOLLOW FOLLOW, ABI WETIN BE THE POSH NAME FOR AM . . . ER . . .MY OWN BODYGUARD ON NAIRALAND shocked IS IT BECAUSE I IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT PERSON ON NAIRALAND? IS IS COS I IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL? OR AM I ABOUT TO BE FINALLY  MADE  THE SUPER-DUPER MODERATOR THAT I SO RICHLY DESERVE, A POSITION HIGHER THAN MUKINA'S OF COURSE cheesy

Can I start making my Diva list of what I want, oh happy days grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2009
the seeker na wa for you though.

this is very messy.

i thought whitelexi was the poster boy for this kind of thing.

anyway, if there's really a need for young nlers to socialize with each other since it seems the web is where people congregate these days, then why cant all of you hang out somewhere every once in a while.

attend church together (not only night clubs), go to one of the various nigerian reunions, volunteer together somewhere, etc etc. Dont just do only fancy stuff. Thats a common trick people fall for all the time.

and plz for goodness sake dont ever trust anyone you meet on the web unless you know them personally and even then. The 419 stereotypes are real.
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2009
LOL Thank you all for the clarification.
Now I know who to associate with and who to ignore.
Had to post, this was more interesting than THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Episode I was watching on hulu. Interesting.

rotflmao@ attend church
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2009
im not hitting on you plat, yes i called it a rumour cos i had the feeling that it was one(mind u wat i called a rumour is like bb will say "the boy is mine" part) and when you both posted your yim chat, i knew i was right, i dont know who is hitting you, but it will be best if you let go of the "since august" thing and face "now" , if you will not, then dont ask for answers cos you wont get one
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

Had to post, this was more interesting than THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER Episode I was watching on hulu. Interesting.

rotflmao@ attend church

together, as a group maybe.

not that there are no scammers and hoodlums in church.

just a way of assessing someone's character.

not a foolproof method,. i agree.
Re: Dear Mukina by OgidiBoy(m): 5:36am On Dec 10, 2009
This thread has turned to a man bashing thread angry angry

**** ogidiboy runs away from thread with his tail b/w his legs***
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2009
tpia, lol,,
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Can I toast you ? I can make you a very happy woman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Do you have to ask, jeez why is it only Mummy's boys or Mummy's apron that I am always jamming for God sake angry When am I gonna snag me a manly man, when winter is fast approaching embarassed embarassed embarassed

!amebo no1:

you wish

even wt all the beauty , siena left you for me cool

tpia.:

there are international gangs of h.ackers who specialize in obtaining people's details.

platinumnk:

Its ok, I have let it go. . . .
As long as Im not attacked, Im cool.

You, you, you, you, the 3 both of you, stop slacking, duty calls angry I have an opening for 3 Personal Assistants, and no else can fill the role like you 3 cheesy Now, I need someone to wash my pant,  someone to spread rose petals whilst i walk everywhere and someone to make sure none of my eyebrow or eyelash goes astray, oya get to work tongue cheesy

@ Plat

Your wish and need for no one to invade your personal space shall be granted wink
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2009
BB, egbe enu'e soun tongue one more word from you and i will report you to mukina, she wants peace on this thread, but as usual u r going to make the mods move this thread to jokes section angry tongue
OgidiBoy:

how big is the tail? grin grin if the tail is about 12 inches pls bring it here, i am interested cool
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

ask bb, i no blame two of them, it was just too obvious that both of them were deceived by one guy, if i wanted to cause more trouble i tell you, i have other proofs to show that theseeker was and is still not only interested in one woman, infact it came like a shock yesterday when plat said he his her bf, and thats why i kept hitting on him yesterday, cos it was like a way to pass my msg across, but who cares, i dont care as long as i dont get to read heart break threads i dont mind

but hey no ask me how i get my proof, im not called amebo for nothing, and i aint gonna get myself involved in them say them say
tongue

na today?

i read one book called internet seduction and i almost shouted in fear at some real life stories told by the author.
Re: Dear Mukina by Onilude(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2009
All of you that are fighting, let me just love you. All this fighting will end.

MTN free call 08032498457

GLO free call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Plat

Your wish and need for no one to invade your personal space shall be granted wink

That is all i humbly ask,

btw- dont u have a washing machine, wash what pant again? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@amebo- in case u didnt know, my yim is up. you know . . i case you wanted to talk. wink
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2009
Onilude:

All of you that are fighting, let me just love you. All this fighting will end.

MTN free call 08032498457

GLO free call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

hahahahahhah this made my night grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by OgidiBoy(m): 5:50am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Do you have to ask, jeez why is it only Mummy's boys or Mummy's apron that I am always jamming for God sake angry When am I gonna snag me a manly man, when winter is fast approaching embarassed embarassed embarassed

You, you, you, you, the 3 both of you, stop slacking, duty calls angry I have an opening for 3 Personal Assistants, and no else can fill the role like you 3 cheesy Now, I need someone to wash my pant,  someone to spread rose petals whilst i walk everywhere and someone to make sure none of my eyebrow or eyelash goes astray, oya get to work tongue cheesy

@ Plat

God punish you, Waka there. Who are you calling mummy's boy, do you know I make up to $10.50/hr at my new job now, which mummy's boy do you know that makes that kind of money

FL Gators:

rotflmao@ attend church

You can Ignore me all you want, when we win that championship I'll still be here rubbing it on your face tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 5:50am On Dec 10, 2009
platinumnk:

@amebo- in case u didnt know, my yim is up. you know . . i case you wanted to talk. wink

is there something you want us to talk about sweetheart?
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You can Ignore me all you want, when we win that championship I'll still be here rubbing it on your face tongue
Ehrrm no, I have a promise to keep. If you guys win. Dnt worry, am saving up for that charity case
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

Well yes. You see I want to tell you of chin chin and grandnut. Hit me up! grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

angry Where is the man-boy, abeg gerrout from my sight before I unleash my hormones on you, timewasters oshi angry angry And if you know what is good for you berra send me some of your Uncles and elder Brothers to appease the *&$%^ you have roused in me angry To think I was powdering my nose and making myself look good for you for nothing angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

!amebo no1:

how big is the tail? grin grin if the tail is about 12 inches pls bring it here, i am interested cool

Oshi, upon all mouth that you have my Siena, you wish angry See tweedledee and tweedledum, you fit so well, with his 12mm chipolata sausage cheesy Misery loves company cheesy grin cheesy

And FYI, no Moderator can move this thread or haven't you heard that I am the new Super-Duper Moderator here angry Mind how you talk to me from today, infact I don't want you to make eye contact with me when addressing me from now henceforth, shior, arrant nonsense of the highest order, HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH angry angry angry cheesy

FL Gators:

rotflmao@ attend church

What i told Platinum applies to you too, and no eye contact from you either, even though you are my favourite bag carrier and lipstick retoucher and corn-remover angry Now off you go to retrieve that yellow bag for me from my closet, I am wearing it with my pink shoe and blue dress, I have some important eminent personalities to meet in two hours time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by platinumnk(f): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

I dont know, I thought something was on your mind, but hey, it all good wink
Re: Dear Mukina by amebono1: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2009
michelin89:

Well yes. You see I want to tell you of chin chin and grandnut. Hit me up! grin

see ya mouth grin grin tell me of how you chop my brother money run go italy angry angry

@BB

you no well grin grin

where were you when i was reading the book[b] "How to satisfy a man with different sexual positions"[/b] ? you can see the result with siena leaving you, even ogidi uses his 10 dollars an hour on condom everyday tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Video : American Beauty Queen Resigns After Porn Video Surfaces / Today Is My Birthday!!!! / Bord Bia In Association With Kerrygold Celebrate World Milk Day In Grand Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.