Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Dear Mukina - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mukina (4391 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Want another one??

I've been told i make perfect tea.

BB, Na2day?, Spike, Muki Muki, Plat, OgidiBoy et al. . . . interested??

Only if the person serving me has a fit, buff, ripped body with an endless supply of "cream" i can draw on call on in case i decide to change my mind and have it with "cream" cool The body supplying the cream hs to be nourished and well-fed though, don't want me no contaminated nd outta date cream cool cool

FL Gators:

coincidence, exactly what I was drinking

@ busy body,
You should be a lawyer. Let's not drag this any longer. . . .Not worth it.
Let's sit and wait for the wall of Jericho to fall. Eventually, it'll clear up, it always does.

Why when I have a better lucrative job of international baby making machine and milk factory - what with my son's british, nigerian, ghanian and austrian nationality tongue

na2day?:

in plain english, are u calling amebo underG? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Darling, do you have to call me out like this embarassed Remember you promised to send me to a three-year all night English 00I classes cos my English is a bit rusty embarassed Kindly define plain English, I don't get you tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

So i dey offer una tea, una throw back in my face.

Well then, stuff you youz lot!

Bring your wares to moi cheesy I am having problem with my English languge comprehension this morning, so can i safely say I like stuffing and I like being stuffed too, don't mind whichever one you are offering tongue cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2009
^^^^ Man wrapper. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2009
ok, i'm currently too young to be reading "the change of subject", so I'll carry myself to sexuality section
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Ma'am, you are quite demanding but I'm not complaining. . . .

With this finely chiseled cheese grater i'm carrying, you can have the tea and the ever-free flowing cream as much as you like.
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2009
Chineke! Cheese grater kwa? shocked grin grin
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2009
jay bee:

Is it safe to conclude dat all parties involved are satistified now that the coast is clear?
No more need for this thread cos y'all are just going back & forth on another worthless NL drama.

This thread should def be dumped in d recycle bin
Muki oya do your thing

Come here what is your own angry This is a Dear Mukina2 thread so where else would I be able to rub her face in it that I have been ppointed Super-Duper M on NL, and constantly remind her that since i am her superior, she is now accountable to me, i call the shots here now angry cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You for talk say na that one dey worry you since. So you stirred all this wahala because of woman? shocked shocked shocked

Na2day? cheesy

u no hear say kingdoms go to war just for one woman's sake?  tongue tongue tongue

Busy_body:

Darling, do you have to call me out like this embarassed Remember you promised to send me to a three-year all night English 00I classes cos my English is a bit rusty embarassed Kindly define plain English, I don't get you tongue

was that what they call "calling out" ?  tongue tongue tongue tongue ok say it in plain spanish  tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

ok, i'm currently too young to be reading "the change of  subject", so I'll carry myself to sexuality section

b4 u leave, can u tell ur sister to call me? i dey wait ooo  angry angry angry
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^^ Man wrapper. grin grin grin

FL Gators:

ok, i'm currently too young to be reading "the change of subject", so I'll carry myself to sexuality section

Don't mind Spikedc, don't know why people can't follow simple instructions not to derail threads angry cheesy

OMO IBO:

Ma'am, you are quite demanding but I'm not complaining. . . .

With this finely chiseled cheese grater i'm carrying, you can have the tea and the ever-free flowing cream as much as you like.

Is it a coincidence that i am suddenly feeling cold and could do with a round of cup of te or I0 lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Mukina by mukina2: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2009
@ all concerned i have warned you and i sincerely hope you let it die here.

Please no more e-fights or e-dramas.

if anyone offends you please use the report to mod tab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.