Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Dear Mukina - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mukina (4389 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Spiky, I'm all ears cool

You need to call your own and talk to her.
I saw the way the whole thing started and the way FL was marauding Plat about a picture she posted. Who's business is it if anyone posts any kind of picture on any thread? I remember one time that I nearly got torn apart for saying maray was posting fake pictures. In the end, what's my own? The picture in my profile page, is it my own? The way she was insisting that she was giving advice was startling!! Even after Plat said 'I don hear'.
When people started giving me hints that FL was haunting Plat down because of The Seeker, I said it was a lie. . . .because of other undisclosed factors and to this moment, I don't believe the attacks were because of that man.
Whomever the dude wants to play, na im business, abi? If you get played and you fall hard on your buttocks, again your business. These things happen and people develop ALL KINDS of relationships off here - that's the beauty of nl.
However, on that former thread, I really applauded Plat's utterances (not the name calling ones that followed) because she was trying hard to avoid a fight and I saw clearly where FL said she NEVER talked to The Seeker off NL. For you to try and cover up for her by saying she was being sarcastic is all kinds of bollox. If one lies about something as petty as that, don't you wonder what gives? The attacks, the lies, the cover ups? There is definitely something sinister there.
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2009
AND FROM THE THREAD YOU DELETED, YOU DIDNT SEE THE YIMs where he denied the claims?
All this will be solved if the yims and pix are brought up.
I'm tired of repeating myself. . . .oti re mi. Plz hit me with anything, as long as evidence comes along.

I don drop all this. . . . All I want is the insecurity issue to stop. I'm def not looking. . . . Take your man, Plat. Just dnt kill me abeg, sotigbo!!
No be this kain wahala I suppose to dey enjoy on my winter break, cozied up by the fire place, a cup for two. . . . you got it.
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

This is a transcript of what happened in the Michelin vs Na2day thread hence the reason I said Flgators’ comment was initially a tongue in cheek comment, and the only reason things came to a head was because of someone with dishonest intention to make a fool out of both girls to the benefit of his own satisfaction.

Like I always say, I don't get involved in any issues raised in any thread, if I don't/can't take the time out to read the whole thread. I read the Michelin vs Na2day thread from back to front and THANK GOD IT IS STILL THERE FOR FUTURE REFERENCES AND FOR OVERSENTIMENTAL PEOPLE WHO THINKS WHEN YOU DON'T TAKE SIDES WITH THEM, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY OF SUPPORTING THE OTHER PARTY.

@pLATINUM

For your information, when FL gators first mentioned that you needed to cover up and such, you on the same page lolled and laughed it off, the next person that took it up was Na2day and he kinda made his feeling known the typical enigmatic way he operates.

* The banter continued between yourself, FLgators and NA2day [B]went on for another two pages[/B] and was turned into a joke with Na2day saying the bosoms et all, should be left to stay because it was aesthetically pleasing to his senses.

* The next turn of event happened when you came back to post that "someone had drawn your attention to something in the thread" I.E SOME REBEL-ROUSING, NO-GOOD, poo-STIRRER TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE THREAD HERE IN POST 590 - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.576.html#msg5062676

* And then you came back on the defensive and dredged up a previous post of Flgators that all y'all had laughed about minutes ago, which she naturally dismissed outta hand. And I commend you because you were still striving to be civil and matured with Flgators at this stage

* Dayokanu and Na2day being the natural born troublemaker they are, who was spoiling for fun, helpfully introduced a can of petrol to the now slow-burning situation, by saying Flgators shouldn't be jealous cos she had the same bosoms too.

* Flgators sensing that Na2day was beginning to be get irked by her, lashed out at him that she was not jealous and she was not the first person on NL to advise Platinumnk as such, that others have told her to cover up too, and then having allowed herself to be worked up by NA2day turned on Platinum that she shouldn't let the compliments she get from NL dudes go to her head, as she was unwittingly allowing herself to be used as a bait and portrayed as someone with no decency. And Na2day of course couldn't let the opportunity pass by and started fanning the flames further in a semi-joking/semi-serious matter.

* Then you, Platinum geared the heated debate into a you want something of mine you can only dream of and never get territory, to which Flgators responded thus I thought it had to do with jealousy and bosom before. Now things are clearing up or are they still dim? And then came the revelation that Theseeker alledgedly was the cause of the bone of contention causing FLgators jealousy, and then things got ugly and personal . . .

* And true to form of warring ladies, amidst the flying knickers and bras and weaves, you both failed to cotton onto the fact that you were being played against one another and used as pawns to satisfy a certain person's sick depraved fantasy embarassed And then it went on and on and on and on with the proverbial Na2day who by now had parked 10 tankers of Kerosene on the scene, with Chinesedoll, Rhymz amongst others in their full firemen regalia carefully watching the flames from a safety distance, in case they singe their precious nails or moustache cheesy lipsrsealed

* And just when you think the whole saga is about to end, you did a u-turn and changed your "you are jealous" mantra to "the boy is mine" - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.672.html#msg5063196

* Which confuzzled clueless Flgators the more, because up to this stage she still believed Platinum was making the stuffs she was saying about Theseeker up, and was only trying to slander him - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.704.html#msg5063440 - at which point she said she would buzz him to come and defend himself.

* Clueless Platinum too still believing the lies Theseeker had spoonfed her over Flgators, confidently stated that Flgators didn't have access to Theseeker cos he had blocked her - but I am sure I am not the only one who saw the excerpts of the transcript Flgators provided to prove she still conversed with Theseeker yesterday - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.704.html#msg5063455

*And then finally peace came in the guise of Mukina2 to lock the thread.

Now who is to be blamed in this, definitely not clueless Flgators and clueless Platinumnk AND THIS WAS WHAT I KEPT REPEATING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD YESTERDAY TO RHYMMS WHO THOUGHT THESEEKER WAS INNOCENT AND SHOULD BE ABSOLVED OF ANY BLAMEWHATSOEVER AND THAT I WAS BEING UNBIASED BY DEFENDING THE GIRLSundecided

And to be fair to Theseeker, this is a man's world and all he had done was be a typical bloke and played one girl against another to satisfy his depraved ego - NOTHING NEW THERE - SO pLATINUM FEEL FREE TO KEEP ON CLAIMING MYSELF AND AMEBO NO 1 CALLED YOU A LIAR, UNA DO WELL, GOD DEY, WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME FOR INTERVENING, NEXT TIME WE WILL JOIN TEAM NA2DAY, HIS SIDE SEEMS TO BE THE FUN SIDE cool

dUNNO WHY YOU BOTH HAVE TO TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, OVER A MAN, AND WANT TO SNUFF EACH OTHER OUT AND DRAW BLOOD BY ALL MEANS, NA UNA SABI  undecided

CHEI! ! ! why all of una just dey call my name up and down for this NL like say i do something wrong? abi na bcuz my name easy to spell and pronounce?  angry angry angry angry angry

@ Busy-Body, na on top my body u dey throw all this big big grammar for? "enigmatic" wetin bi that? i had to dash out to walmart to buy a new dictionary for that one, u owe me $30 for my troubles  tongue tongue tongue BB i think say u bi my wife? dont u know me again? i am a child of the Lawd, born again to the teeth, i cant find trouble at all, let alone be a troublemaker.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ all
to clear my name; let me try and summarize: what really happen is simple, i was having a VERY PEACEFUL FIGHT with Michellin, when a certain interesting set of strapped down bo0bs were shown on NL (i swear i no see am and i still dey vex  angry ) . since i missed it i asked for a rerun but was denied by plat (ovularia, why?  angry angry ) but surprisingly, one gator was let out of the swamps of florida and started stressing out about the pic, this went one for abt 2 days and i asked the gator to kindly let the issue die as it is none of her biz but the gator started saying stuff of how every guy on nl come to tell her how ugly plat is, my question is, and then? how is it ur biz? y'all forget this attack on plat was not just on my thread but some other threads also. i asked this gator to return back to the swamps in peace or go create her own thread to address whatever was on her mind but she asked me to leave my own thread, annoying she asked me to be like theseeker (thunder fire ur teeth!  angry angry angry ). she also was the first to start the issue of "u have a bf", i can remember where plat even told her thank u for the advised, now a rational human being will let go but no she didnt. there was also another thread where the same gator was asking theseeker if he was hurt, lied to, cheated on bla bla bla bla bla, she claimed she figured that out from a post theseeker just made, i read that post like 2000 times and i still couldnt figure out how she came to that conclusion, it so happens that theseeker and plat had a disagreement at the same time gator did that post (call it coincident if u will, i will keep my mouth shut). finally, i had to strike at this gator using the cutlass my grand-father gave me, she asked for it. this gator lied black and blue that she never talked to the seeker outside NL but there are many previous post from many threads that suggested otherwise so i called her a liar and that was quickly proven that i was correct. i did not start this and certainly did not add fuel to it even though i could love to take credit for that but honestly didn't. as for the tankers of kerosene Busybody claims i have, that is also a flat lie, i have been trying to register in MEND for so long but i keep failing the exams  cry cry cry cry

gator sister came to attack me on yim after i sent her my usual love request, unfortunately for her i still had the koboko i bought for gator in my hand and i gave her a few stroke of the cane, she no more talks to me at all. its all good sha, make she just try return my number is all i ask  sad
there was now some back and front from gator and plat for a while and gator started getting her yoruba tribal ppl to come rescue her from a bad situation, one quick on the scene was a certain woman
(not sure if she is yoruba) they call amebo, looking at her pick u will know why  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and they started going after plat rather than ask gator the cardinal question, what is ur bloody biz? i restrained myself from replying for nearly 48 hrs and when i finally did, a certain mod deleted my previous reply  angry angry angry angry as for the mukina connection, i can't say but i do know she is highly biased (mukina b4 u ban me, know that i am related to u ooo) [size=3pt]****creating new id asap!******[/size] as for that lady that came into this thread in the form of a man and started doing backsliding out of the door, we never finish oooo. for now i will stop, i get more to say sha

conclusion: if gator and her gang is looking to drag my name into a fight, all they need to do is say "jack robinson" and i will go get my boxing gloves, i didn't get beaten up by mike tyson for nothing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2009
As for me, no more post until sth new comes up.
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

All this willbe solved if the yims and pix are brought up.
I'm tired of repeating myself. . . .oti re mi. Plz hit me with anything, as long as evidence comes along.

I don drop all this. . . . All I want is the insecurity issue to stop. I'm def not looking. . . . Take your man, Plat. Just dnt kill me abeg, sotigbo!!
No be this kain wahala I suppose to dey enjoy on my winter break, cozied up by the fire place, a cup for two. . . . you got it.

No, they shouldn't be brought up, they should never have appeared on these pages. You don't need that kind of publicity. Next time when you tell someone you think is your friend something once and they take offence or ignore you, LEAVE IT. If you had done that, all this brouhaha wouldn't have seen the light of day.
Now your name will go down the 'fighting for men on Nl' hall of fame. Do you need that?
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

As for me, no more post until sth new comes up.

dont leave oooo, shebi u called me a liar, oya, tell the rest of NL, where and how did i liar to u? i can tell u where u lied to me
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No, they shouldn't be brought up, they should never have appeared on these pages. You don't need that kind of publicity. Next time when you tell someone you think is your friend something once and they take offence or ignore you, LEAVE IT. If you had done that, all this brouhaha wouldn't have seen the light of day.
Now your name will go down the 'fighting for men on Nl' hall of fame. Do you need that?

Spikedcyliner, I already left it, dropped it. Since yest.
The girl that claims that I'm  bothering her is the same girl going all about NL trying to side insult. After it has been dropped.

LOL
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2009
na2day?:

dont leave oooo, shebi u called me a liar, oya, tell the rest of NL, where and how did i liar to u? i can tell u where u lied to me

Can you drop this?

FL Gators:

The girl that claims that I'm  bothering her is the same girl going all about NL trying to side insult. After it has been dropped.
LOL

If there is anything I learned from being a mod, it's ignoring snide comments. Sometimes, its very very very hard but it makes you a bigger person.

Plat, it must end now. Nobody is interested in your bf, don't let people (especially your friends) get into your head and relationship.
Re: Dear Mukina by OgidiBoy(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2009
na2day?:

CHEI! ! ! why all of una just dey call my name up and down for this NL like say i do something wrong? abi na bcuz my name easy to spell and pronounce?  angry angry angry angry angry

@ Busy-Body, na on top my body u dey throw all this big big grammar for? "enigmatic" wetin bi that? i had to dash out to walmart to buy a new dictionary for that one, u owe me $30 for my troubles  tongue tongue tongue BB i think say u bi my wife? dont u know me again? i am a child of the Lawd, born again to the teeth, i cant find trouble at all, let alone be a troublemaker.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ all
to clear my name; let me try and summarize: what really happen is simple, i was having a VERY PEACEFUL FIGHT with Michellin, when a certain interesting set of strapped down bo0bs were shown on NL (i swear i no see am and i still dey vex  angry ) . since i missed it i asked for a rerun but was denied by plat (ovularia, why?  angry angry ) but surprisingly, one gator was let out of the swamps of florida and started stressing out about the pic, this went one for abt 2 days and i asked the gator to kindly let the issue die as it is none of her biz but the gator started saying stuff of how every guy on nl come to tell her how ugly plat is, my question is, and then? how is it your biz? y'all forget this attack on plat was not just on my thread but some other threads also. i asked this gator to return back to the swamps in peace or go create her own thread to address whatever was on her mind but she asked me to leave my own thread, annoying she asked me to be like theseeker (thunder fire your teeth!  angry angry angry ). she also was the first to start the issue of "u have a bf", i can remember where plat even told her thank u for the advised, now a rational human being will let go but no she didnt. there was also another thread where the same gator was asking theseeker if he was hurt, lied to, cheated on bla bla bla bla bla, she claimed she figured that out from a post theseeker just made, i read that post like 2000 times and i still couldnt figure out how she came to that conclusion, it so happens that theseeker and plat had a disagreement at the same time gator did that post (call it coincident if u will, i will keep my mouth shut). finally, i had to strike at this gator using the cutlass my grand-father gave me, she asked for it. this gator lied black and blue that she never talked to the seeker outside NL but there are many previous post from many threads that suggested otherwise so i called her a liar and that was quickly proven that i was correct. i did not start this and certainly did not add fuel to it even though i could love to take credit for that but honestly didn't. as for the tankers of kerosene Busybody claims i have, that is also a flat lie, i have been trying to register in MEND for so long but i keep failing the exams  cry cry cry cry

gator sister came to attack me on yim after i sent her my usual love request, unfortunately for her i still had the koboko i bought for gator in my hand and i gave her a few stroke of the cane, she no more talks to me at all. its all good sha, make she just try return my number is all i ask  sad
there was now some back and front from gator and plat for a while and gator started getting her yoruba tribal ppl to come rescue her from a bad situation, one quick on the scene was a certain woman
(not sure if she is yoruba) they call amebo, looking at her pick u will know why  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and they started going after plat rather than ask gator the cardinal question, what is your bloody biz? i restrained myself from replying for nearly 48 hrs and when i finally did, a certain mod deleted my previous reply  angry angry angry angry as for the mukina connection, i can't say but i do know she is highly biased (mukina b4 u ban me, know that i am related to u ooo) [size=3pt]****creating new id asap!******[/size] as for that lady that came into this thread in the form of a man and started doing backsliding out of the door, we never finish oooo. for now i will stop, i get more to say sha

conclusion: if gator and her gang is looking to drag my name into a fight, all they need to do is say "jack robinson" and i will go get my boxing gloves, i didn't get beaten up by mike tyson for nothing tongue tongue tongue

I normally don't like reading long post, but that was the funniest sh!t I've read in days, you are one funny guy grin grin grin grin

All this wahala was your fault though, you was the one that day that kept begging plat to show us the pic of her boobs. angry angry angry
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If there is anything I learned from being a mod, it's ignoring snide comments. Sometimes, its very very very hard but it makes you a bigger person.

Plat, it must end now. Nobody is interested in your bf, don't let people (especially your friends) get into your head and relationship.

Definitely. . . . Thank you wink, now I'm going to find a thread where people people wnt take their life too serious on here.
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL

i guess u now know how it hurts wearing the same shoes, right?

spikedcylinder:

Can you drop this?

drop what? what did i do this time? i am only making sure i this unwarranted attention on my name get me some $$$$, they cant keep using my label for free

OgidiBoy:

I normally don't like reading long post, but that was the funniest sh!t I've read in days, you are one funny guy grin grin grin grin

All this wahala was your fault though, you was the one that day that kept begging plat to show us the pic of her bosoms. angry angry angry

meeeeeeeeen! it wasnt me ooo, it was my keyboard, it just started typing and i tried to stop it but failed  embarassed embarassed embarassed

FL Gators:

Definitely. . . . Thank you  wink, now I'm going to find a thread where people people wnt take their life too serious on here.

where are u going? come and fight like a man, sorry woman, abi na gator?  tongue tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2009
DROP IT! angry undecided
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

DROP IT! angry undecided

na wetin i do na? i wasn't holding it at all, see my hands are clean embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You need to call your own and talk to her.
I saw the way the whole thing started and the way FL was marauding Plat about a picture she posted. Who's business is it if anyone posts any kind of picture on any thread? I remember one time that I nearly got torn apart for saying maray was posting fake pictures. In the end, what's my own? The picture in my profile page, is it my own? The way she was insisting that she was giving advice was startling!! Even after Plat said 'I don hear'.
When people started giving me hints that FL was haunting Plat down because of The Seeker, I said it was a lie. . . .because of other undisclosed factors and to this moment, I don't believe the attacks were because of that man.
Whomever the dude wants to play, na im business abi? If you get played and you fall hard on your buttocks, again your business. These things happen and people develop ALL KINDS of relationships off here, that's the beauty of nl.
However, on that former thread, I really applauded Plat's utterances (not the name calling ones that followed) because she was trying hard to avoid a fight and I saw clearly where FL said she NEVER talked to The Seeker off NL. For you to try and cover up for her by saying she was being sarcastic is all kinds of bollox. If one lies about something as petty as that, don't you wonder what gives? The attacks, the lies, the cover ups? There is definitely something sinister there.

I don't want to drag this further than necessary and give unnecessary credence to the dude. You raised two points so I will try to keep this brief, so help me God. Thank God the thread where this all started has not been deleted so people can have the chance to look at things with an unbiased mind.

Like I said earlier, if Platinumnk had taken instant offence to Flgators' comment, then you would be justified for telling me I am wrong for not chastising her BUT she was cool with this and she, Flgators and Na2day were joking until some snitch pinged Plat on YIM and goaded her into making the "someone just drew my attention . . . " statement, making her deviate from the matured stance she had approached the issue from, before.

Platinum when cool-headed is very good in English Language comprehension, heck she even writes beautifully too, so you can't tell me she didn't understand what she was lolling and laughing with FLgators earlier, until someone prompted her and pushed her to fight undecided I don't want to deviate from the issue at hand but this has the same ring to the issue that happened with Adam B posting some comment about Nairaland girls and Plat initially laughing and having fun, then suddenly wanting her name to be taken off the list because she was fighting a crusade for Debosky's head to be handed to them on a plate and for Starstruck to be re-instated - and in that thread, you and I were one of those who called her out, and I choose to always maintain the same stance because I don't do anything but consistency.

This is a forum so putting up one's picture makes one game and cannon fodder for any one to take shot at, and like Flgators commented, she is not the first to pull up Platinum for posting her pictures, and this was the case on ground until Platinum got orders to steer the subject to the "the boy is mine, not yours ground", which is what I have been mainly contributing to, by telling them to open their eyes and smell the coffee, and hop off each other's tip and face the culprit or shut it, basically.

And as for the minute part where Flgators said she had never spoken to Theseeker, this was an off the cuff comment due to the shock nd rejection of finding it hard to believe her precious Theseeker whom she holds in high esteem could be behind Platinum's campaign, HENCE THE REASON SHE STRAIGHTAWAY SAID ON YIM THAT THESEEKER IS NOT CAPABLE OF SUCH SPILLING TO PEOPLE THAT THEY TALK, AND THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BUZZ HIM TO COME AND DEFEND HIS INTERGRITY  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.704.html#msg5063440
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2009
LMAO. . . . .

Anyone want a cup of green tea??
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

I don't want to drag this further than necessary and give unnecessary credence to the dude. You raised two points so I will try to keep this brief, so help me God. Thank God the thread where this all started has not been deleted so people can have the chance to look at things with an unbiased mind.

Like I said earlier, if Platinumnk had taken instant offence to Flgators' comment, then you would be justified for telling me I am wrong for not chastising her BUT she was cool with this and she, Flgators and Na2day were joking until some snitch pinged Plat on YIM and goaded her into making the "someone just drew my attention . . . " statement, making her deviate from the matured stance she had approached the issue from, before.

Platinum when cool-headed is very good in English Language comprehension, heck she even writes beautifully too, so you can't tell me she didn't understand what she was lolling and laughing with FLgators earlier, until someone prompted her and pushed her to fight undecided I don't want to deviate from the issue at hand but this has the same ring to the issue that happened with Adam B posting some comment about Nairaland girls and Plat initially laughing and having fun, then suddenly wanting her name to be taken off the list because she was fighting a crusade for Debosky's head to be handed to them on a plate and for Starstruck to be re-instated - and in that thread, you and I were one of those who called her out, and I choose to always maintain the same stance because I don't do anything but consistency.

This is a forum so putting up one's picture makes one game and cannon fodder for any one to take shot at, and like Flgators commented, she is not the first to pull up Platinum for posting her pictures, and this was the case on ground until Platinum got orders to steer the subject to the "the boy is mine, not yours ground", which is what I have been mainly contributing to, by telling them to open their eyes and smell the coffee, and hop off each other's tip and face the culprit or shut it, basically.

And as for the minute part where Flgators said she had never spoken to Theseeker, this was an off the cuff comment due to the shock nd rejection of finding it hard to believe her precious Theseeker whom she holds in high esteem could be behind Platinum's campaign, HENCE THE REASON SHE STRAIGHTAWAY SAID ON YIM THAT THESEEKER IS NOT CAPABLE OF SUCH SPILLING TO PEOPLE THAT THEY TALK, AND THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BUZZ HIM TO COME AND DEFEND HIS INTERGRITY  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358760.704.html#msg5063440

--sighs-- i need to get u the DVD for u to watch it all to believe, some how u strongly believe ur orange and blue gator meant no harm. just to be clear, i am divorcing u with immediate effect, return my ring, all the money i gave u for soup, bride price and sugar cane i got for ur father angry angry
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

LMAO. . . . .

Anyone want a cup of green tea??
coincidence, exactly what I was drinking

@ busy body,
You should be a lawyer. Let's not drag this any longer. . . .Not worth it.
Let's sit and wait for the wall of Jericho to fall. Eventually, it'll clear up, it always does.
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

All this wahala was your fault though, you was the one that day that kept begging plat to show us the pic of her bosoms. angry angry angry

Gbam, love the way you stylishly framed the fact that n
OgidiBoy:

Gbam, love the way you stylishly framed the fact that the mischievious na2day's handwriting is all over this, now I have made up my mind it is you I am gonna marry by hook or by crook, so pack your load and ready to move into my house this week mon darlink kiss kiss kiss

@ Na2day

I used that endearing term just because even someone that knows you closely have to read your posts up to I0 times to "get" you cos you have no serious bone in your body and I know how much you love adding kerosene and petrol to every mix to spice things up grin and you wanna know why I know this - it's because i have my eyes on your kerosene supply angry I can spread the love it brings and cover more grounds with it than you ever could dream of grin i.e. you are a slowcoach/slowburner grin And i ain't talking about anyone being a troublemker, nope, you wouldn't hear that from my mouth, not until I assume my rightful placeby your side as your precious before God's eyes wife anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2009
Want another one??

I've been told i make perfect tea.

BB, Na2day?, Spike, Muki Muki, Plat, OgidiBoy et al. . . . interested??
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Na2day

I used that endearing term just because even someone that knows you closely have to read your posts up to I0 times to "get" you cos you have no serious bone in your body and I know how much you love adding kerosene and petrol to every mix to spice things up grin and you wanna know why I know this - it's because i have my eyes on your kerosene supply angry I can spread the love it brings and cover more grounds with it than you ever could dream of grin i.e. you are a slowcoach/slowburner grin And i ain't talking about anyone being a troublemker, nope, you wouldn't hear that from my mouth, not until I assume my rightful placeby your side as your precious before God's eyes wife anyway lipsrsealed

the Lawd rebuke u!  angry angry angry angry if i see u near my kerosene supply again eh! i go put tire for u neck burn u sharp sharp!  angry angry angry angry

FL Gators:

@ busy body,
You should be a lawyer. Let's not drag this any longer. . . .Not worth it.
Let's sit and wait for the wall of Jericho to fall. Eventually, it'll clear up, it always does.

walls of jericho dont fall down with ppl sitting their behinds down, u gotta walk and round it in silence and on the 7th day blow ur trumpet, one problem though, it will fall on u  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OMO IBO:

Want another one??

plz get me 2 cups of hot green tea, not sweetened smiley smiley
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Want another one??

Nope, I'm well satisfied cheesy
Re: Dear Mukina by Busybody2(f): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2009
na2day?:

--sighs-- i need to get u the DVD for u to watch it all to believe, some how u strongly believe your orange and blue gator meant no harm. just to be clear, i am divorcing u with immediate effect, return my ring, all the money i gave u for soup, bride price and sugar cane i got for your father angry angry

Na, I have been on NL long enough to know that Platinum is not a spineless gormless person and I know she can hold her own anywhere, so i refuse to be drawn into taking sides in something WHICH only started to escalate ONLY WHEN someone else started pulling the strings and calling the shots wink I hate underG runs tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Na, I have been on NL long enough to know that Platinum is not a spineless gormless person and I know she can hold her own anywhere, so i refuse to be drawn into taking sides in something WHICH only started to escalate ONLY WHEN someone else started pulling the strings and calling the shots wink I hate underG runs tongue

in plain english, are u calling amebo underG? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dear Mukina by jaybee3(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2009
Is it safe to conclude dat all parties involved are satistified now that the coast is clear?
No more need for this thread cos y'all are just going back & forth on another worthless NL drama.

This thread should def be dumped in d recycle bin
Muki oya do your thing
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2009
jay bee:

Is it safe to conclude dat all parties involved are satistified now that the coast is clear?
No more need for this thread cos y'all are just going back & forth on another worthless NL drama.

Muki oya do your thing

may the chinese thunder flatten ur bus tire this morning angry angry angry cant u see i am trying to clear my name?
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2009
jay bee:

Muki oya do your thing

na sense you talk, my bro. tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2009
In the end, I hope Plat and FL will GET OFF nl and settle this like mature women. If The Seeker has been lying to anyone, leave Plat to deal with him.
As I said before, Plat, DO NOT allow people get in your head about your relationship or it will be in the bin in no second.
I talk from expy. cool cool cool
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

In the end, I hope Plat and FL will GET OFF nl and settle this like mature women. If The Seeker has been lying to anyone, leave Plat to deal with him.
As I said before, Plat, DO NOT allow people get in your head about your relationship or it will be in the bin in no second.
I talk from expy. cool cool cool

i WONT. i BUZZED HER AND  THESEEKER, Next thing you heard on nl is that
I buzzed them to try to hush it up. It ends here
Re: Dear Mukina by na2day2(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

i WONT. i BUZZED HER AND  THESEEKER, Next thing you heard on nl is that
I buzzed them to try to hush it up. It ends here

it does not end here, it will only end if u get ur sister to call me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dear Mukina by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2009
So i dey offer una tea, una throw back in my face.

Well then, stuff you youz lot!
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

So i dey offer una tea, una throw back in my face.

Well then, stuff you youz lot!

Lol, calm down. Oya bring the tea na.
Re: Dear Mukina by spikedcylinder: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2009
na2day?:

it does not end here, it will only end if u get your sister to call me tongue tongue tongue

You for talk say na that one dey worry you since. So you stirred all this wahala because of woman? shocked shocked shocked

Na2day? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included) / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.