Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (62774 Views)

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen:See Moment Ladies Shed Tears When Osinbajo Visited Adamawa(pics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Are you high? I thought you claim to slap people into submission like the deluded empty-headed braggadacious afonja that you are.
Or is a generational curse from your afonja ancestor affecting you already?

Are you a dullarddd

Your post was laden with empty chest-beating rants similar to that of a chimp. If not how can you be so sure I cant slap you on or offline

The cursed one is the one who is envious of his fellows that about ascending the substantive presidency soonest while all he can get is Deputy Senate President.

shiorrrr

8 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by felicitywe(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ppl shud nt over heat d polity.PMB is nt dead yet so he s still d president.aftrall it is an APC affair.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
PapaBaby:

If you have a fada why were you claiming Osibanjo to be your own? Are you an orphan?

Where did I claim Osinbajo to be my father? Are you suffering from glaucoma?

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by stopit: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=cstr100 post=53895572]
The E- fighting between the Yoruba's and Igbo's online is uncalled for.What if by paraventure Buhari resigns as the president the Yoruba's will need the support of the south south and south east for osinbanjo because the north will be against him.So my brothers and sister u all should stop this e-fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by PapaBaby: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Where did I claim Osinbajo to be my father? Are you suffering from glaucoma?

Check your first response.
The way you answered me you left the impression Osibanjo was your fada.

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
PapaBaby:

Check your first response.
The way you answered me you left the impression Osibanjo was your fada.

Really? I sure you didnt make up to credit pass in your SSCE English.

Even then, you should have enhanced yourself since then.

Too bad!

10 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Ode!
Stop grasping unto straws. It's evident you are pained.

yEasterners are 3rd class citizens.

Chikena!! grin grin grin
Yeah, says a yoruba conehead living in a dilapidated brown roof.
There are so third class and they are taking over your party with every tom, dickk and harry trying to woo them into your shameful association of political criminals and even offering them a presidency for reciprocal support.
nigga please.

17 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=stopit post=53896075][/quote]
Ain't no brother of no coneheaded mongrel.
Get out of my way. I am trying to teach some sango worshipping buffoon a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Yeah, says a yoruba conehead living in a dilapidated brown roof.
There are so third class and they are taking over your party with every tom, dickk and harry trying to woo them into your shameful association of political criminals and even offering them a presidency for reciprocal support.
nigga please.

This was absolutely incoherent. I couldnt make sense of it.

Please cool down, think clearly and come again grin

7 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Odingo1: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
If Buhari die or resign,Osinbajo will also resign or they kick him out,that is obvious.
Some core northerners have already re- positioning theirself for attack.
If Buhari can manage his sickness till 2019 and handover to another northerner it will be better otherwise the crisis that will rock nigeria will be greater than Boko haram should Osinbajo take full power as president.

4 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Yeah just like a sheep.
Nigga, weren't you told we operate on different intellectual wavelength.?
I am superior to any afonja on nairaland.

Are you a dullard

I said your post didnt make any sense:

Who is taking over which party

Who is offering who presidency

How does that stop the yEasterners from being 3rd class citizens

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Odingo1:
[s]If Buhari die or resign,Osinbajo will also resign or they kick him out,that is obvious.
Some core northerners have already re- positioning theirself for attack.
If Buhari can manage his sickness till 2019 and handover to another northerner it will be better otherwise the crisis that will rock nigeria will be greater than Boko haram should Osinbajo take full power as president.[/s]

Rubbish!

Osinbajo is already making positive impact and will do even better as substantive president and steer the country to the paths of greatness once again. smiley

Your wishful imaginations will never come to pass once again. grin

12 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by thexzy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Its a way of consulting with the gods 1st na before making any headway

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Are you a dullard

I said your post didnt make any sense:

Who is taking over which party

Who is offering who presidency

How does that stop the yEasterners from being 3rd class citizens
Yeasterners are buying your lands and building houses and chasing you and your fore-fathers into the bush.
Do you really know what a third class citizen mean? I doubt that . A yoruba mongrel is the true definition of a third class citizen. A people savaged from time and history both from the colonialists in record time unprecedented in colonial conquest of west africa, by the dahomean beauties of benin-republic and then the hausa fulani overlords. You are not only a third class citizen from a naijerian point of view, you are third class statehood in african historical perspectives. Beaten by every one of your neighbours into submission.
Or maybe you want osibanjo to go the path of MKO abiola without a whimper before you know who the third class citizens truely are?
Who is offering us the presidency? The same people that offers the presidency in your shitty country.
Btw, i don't expect you to understand what i wrote. What does an afonja know anyway?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Jabioro: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
I knew it, this one of hurdles,the north at time making the country constitution invalid when it comes to power..This time is going to be tough, and resolve once and for all.. Let us see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by sosy25: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Its her boobs you love. kwontinue.
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin AFONJAS should fight for their own and not leaving the 'mere' commissioner to suffer for nothing

dedicated to Adadike281 kiss

I know you love me and i love you too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by vicadex07(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin AFONJAS should fight for their own and not leaving the 'mere' commissioner to suffer for nothing

dedicated to Adadike281 kiss

I know you love me and i love you too kiss

Your brain is leaking somewhere and you are yet to find out.

We will never ask for help from useless chest beaters. Last I heard, you people haven't freed yourselves and nnamdi kanu and you're here yapping nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by tribalistseun: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
They will soon kill this mere commissioner. Watch Fulanis at work
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Koolking(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
VP Osinbajo does not give his personal orders. He does the biddings of his boss. He consulted with his boss before giving orders.

I don't understand why some of us are hitting up the polity, trying to make it look like PMB was incapable of making sound decisions.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Rubbish!

Is this all you can come up with? Empty chest-beating rants

yEasterners will NEVER rule this country. That makes them 3rd class citizens and rightly too.

Nobody will give yEasterners the presidency. Never! And the stakes keep getting higher everyday!! tongue tongue tongue
When they get it, go and take it from them. Or maybe vote against them with your paltry yoruba vote.
If you don't want yeasterners to get the presidency, then you should have told your fulani overlords to stop lobbying yeasterners into the APC to dilute tinub's influence.
Even your Obasanjo the baboon has seen the writing on the wall. Go and give him a dirty slap for asking for an igbo presidency.
Bloody afonjas that was busy playing selfish opposition throughout Nigeria's democracy trying to play jolly-just -come power broker. yeye people.

15 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by misteryman: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
WHICH BUHARI ? THE ONE THAT....

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by goodnews777: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
GOD has disappointed His enemies again. This time government and leadership moves to yorubaland. Once again death has been used as instrument by the Almighty .
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by TinaAnita(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Buhari should resign already..

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by freeborn76(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:
Well let his yoruba people fight for his legitimacy.
He is not serving the interests of anybody else except his people.

Silly as usual. You forget that it was the so-called afonjas that initiated and fought for Jonathan's emergence as president. The Save Nigeria Group was formed, funded and coordinated by Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Kuti, Odunmakin etc. You guys are just by design negative, bitter and unbelievably hateful.

9 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by richard870(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thats the mirage of the autonomy of the VP's office in Nigeria
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
freeborn76:

Silly as usual. You forget that it was the so-called afonjas that initiated and fought for Jonathan's emergence as president. The Save Nigeria Group was formed, funded and coordinated by Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Kuti, Odunmakin etc. You guys are just by design negative, bitter and unbelievable hateful.
Fought for jonathan's emergence? When did you become Dora akunyili?
When selfless people were fighting for legality to be restored in Nigeria's democracy, your jagaban was trying to look for how to gain an advantage.
No wonder jonathan side-lined the old crook.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.