Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (62778 Views)

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen:See Moment Ladies Shed Tears When Osinbajo Visited Adamawa(pics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
ur babachair is a renowned grass cutter. I can see u are a graduate of one of those Quranic school up north . hopeless Mai ruwa
you must be one of those Ipob thugs, i did not insult you. Because i have a good moral upbringing,but you keeping typing trash full of errors, more grease to your madness.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by amtalkin(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Odingo1:
If Buhari die or resign,Osinbajo will also resign or they kick him out,that is obvious.
Some core northerners have already re- positioning theirself for attack.
If Buhari can manage his sickness till 2019 and handover to another northerner it will be better otherwise the crisis that will rock nigeria will be greater than Boko haram should Osinbajo take full power as president.
A lot of people don't know what these blood sucking northerner can do

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
you must be one of those Ipob thugs, i did not insult you. Because i have a good moral upbringing,but you keeping typing trash full of errors, more grease to your madness.
keeping? see ur life.More bomb to ur skull

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by klax(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
kernel501:

I don't blame you, but the school that graduated you. A man like you wouldn't know the difference between N180 to $1, against N516 to $1. How will you know the difference between 8% inflation as against 18%.
I didn't understand the extent of education degredation in the Southwest till you made this statement.

Bro you have just spoken but I doubt if the guy is from southwest because only almanjiri talks with no sense so he must be one of those Well digger or herdsman so sense is far from him.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
keeping? see ur life.More bomb to ur skull
And more bomb to your madness, i see that you need a deliverance.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
ur type wear red shirt on top of blue trouser and yellow shoes to match.Useless Mai nama

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
And more bomb to your madness, i see that you need a deliverance.
Terrorist, bomber united

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
ur type wear red shirt on top of blue trouser and yellow shoes to match.Useless Mai nama
hmmmn and your type are those from baby factory.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmn and your type are those from baby factory.
u are a product of Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Terrorist, bomber united
hmmn kidnappers and drug pushers united.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
herdman killer

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are a product of Almajiri
Almajiri know his biological father unlike those from the baby factory.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
herdman killer
hhmmmn a Ritual killer
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
hhmmmn a Ritual killer
Mai boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
Almajiri know his biological father unlike those from the baby factory.
beggars.Allah ba musa grin

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by stil(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria youths have issue, only National course can rectify it. You guys are shooting yourself in the foot. Leaving yourself limping while the embezzled politician walk freely and making jest of your movement. The early you guys wise up, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by stankezzy: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
I stand with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
beggars.Allah ba musa grin
begging is more decent than criminal acts.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
worthless cattle rustler grin

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Mai boko haram
Armrobbers
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
begging is more decent than criminal acts.
pathetic! ur case is pathetic. Those people that kidnapped former SGF Falae are from where? confused cattle

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
pathetic! ur case is pathetic. Those people that kidnapped former SGF Falae are from where? confused cattle
And the ones that kidnapped pa Iweala are from where?
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
jasawa:
Armrobbers
grin those worthless beings they caught robbing travellers @ Kara bridge last week are from where? Donkey

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
worthless cattle rustler grin
hahaha thats why i said you should go back to school. Everyone knows that fulani peoples reared cattles then how come would they becomes a rustlers.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
And the ones that kidnapped pa Iweala are from where?
Almajiri youth leader,no food for u tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those worthless beings they caught robbing travellers @ Kara bridge last week are from where? Donkey
A donkey is more dignify than a Pig . And thats what you are.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
hahaha thats why i said you should go back to school. Everyone knows that fulani peoples reared cattles then how come would they becomes a rustlers.
What's the difference between u and fulani? U are all cows

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
A donkey is more dignify than a Pig . And thats what you are.
U are all in one cos,u are animals from that side.Very stubborn,useless and worthless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Almajiri youth leader,no food for u tomorrow morning
slowpoke , you really make my day. Now i know the reasons that they say in the S/east most of the youths are school dropout.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
slowpoke , you really make my day. Now i know the reasons that they say in the S/east most of the youths are school dropout.
School dropout are better by far than those born terrorist from ur hopeless side.Mai gate man

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
What's the difference between u and fulani? U are all cows
how i wish that after you becomes educated you would take a look at this posts. what a shame, your father has wasted his money for nothing.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
School dropout are better by far than those born terrorist from ur hopeless side.Mai gate man
Yes in fraudulent activities you are the best_ fake results, fake drugs, fake products etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.