Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (62772 Views)

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen:See Moment Ladies Shed Tears When Osinbajo Visited Adamawa(pics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by kernel501: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Mr wrong guy. It is probably not properly grin

Hahahahah... I guess I've hurt your ego, you've been bleeding since yesterday, proof reading through my tenses, even when is clear you don't know the difference between past tense and present tense.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
kernel501:

Hahahahah... I guess I've hurt your ego, you've been bleeding since yesterday, proof reading through my tenses, even when is clear you don't know the difference between past tense and present tense.
Lol! Mr scholar is an illiterate claiming a wrong sentence as past tense. How pathetic. You were so ashamed to reply the first quotation. I've been waiting for your reply. P.s; it is it's not is. How many times do I have to correct that?
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by kernel501: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! Mr scholar is an illiterate claiming a wrong sentence as past tense. How pathetic. You were so ashamed to reply the first quotation. I've been waiting for your reply. P.s; it is it's not is. How many times do I have to correct that?

As unlearned as somebody is, he wouldn't know that even the best writters send their works for proof reading. Please stop exhibiting illiteracy.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
kernel501:

As unlearned as somebody is, he wouldn't know that even the best writters send their works for proof reading. Please stop exhibiting illiteracy.
grin LMAO! So, you're comparing yourself to learned writers? Damn! I weep for Nigeria. Simple English you cannot write. I can now see that your brain capacity is below 225kb
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by auggie340(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin what do u expect from a product of Quranic/Almajiri graduate?Let thank GEJ for the little mercy.He's a blind terrorist boy. He won't see cos anger/killing, bombing has becloud his sense of reasoning /is their lifestyle.Tufiakwa! sad daft

Ipob do not give a fvck abt dirty politics or northern cabal waheva...Their struggle is different. So next time u're mistaken for dem, simply reveal ur identity...let ur northern brothers know you 4 who you are and wat u think abt dem. Period undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.