Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (62786 Views)

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen:See Moment Ladies Shed Tears When Osinbajo Visited Adamawa(pics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

When they get it, go and take it from them. Or maybe vote against them with your paltry yoruba vote.
If you don't want yeasterners to get the presidency, then you should have told your fulani overlords to stop lobbying yeasterners into the APC to dilute tinub's influence.
Even your Obasanjo the baboon has seen the writing on the wall. Go and give him a dirty slap for asking for an igbo presidency.
Bloody afonjas that was busy playing selfish opposition throughout Nigeria's democracy trying to play jolly-just -come power broker. yeye people.

eh ya

Poor yEasterners are being lobbied to the APC with the promise of VP, I guess. Even that is not sure for them. tongue

And Obasanjo? He's a smart man. He's looking for an easy opponent for Osinbajo in 2019. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by JideAmuGiaka: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
better to vote for a worthless being than one shoeless THIEF from that side.Mind u,I don't support THIEVES

If I define the word THIEF for you, you'll discover that you're the grand master of it.

10 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Muhammedsaliu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad who else if not those hopeless, worthless Almajiris people
...u dnt av common sense..drug traffickers...stupid ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by piagetskinner(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
a professor gives an order...u run to an illiterate for his opinion....

nawa oo...what an irony

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Pecca: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin
kernel501:

I don't blame you, but the school that graduated you. A man like you wouldn't know the difference between N180 to $1, against N516 to $1. How will you know the difference between 8% inflation as against 18%.
I didn't understand the extent of education degredation in the Southwest till you made this statement.
grin
kernel501:

I don't blame you, but the school that graduated you. A man like you wouldn't know the difference between N180 to $1, against N516 to $1. How will you know the difference between 8% inflation as against 18%.
I didn't understand the extent of education degredation in the Southwest till you made this statement.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Odingo1: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Rubbish!

Osinbajo is already making positive impact and will do even better as substantive president and steer the country to the paths of greatness once again. smiley

Your wishful imaginations will never come to pass once again. grin
[/b]Which positive impact is he making[b] ,when inflation rate is soaring higher with 1$ heading to 600naira.
[/b]Can Osinbajo reshuffle Buhari cabinet and political appointee[b], can he make any concrete moves to rescue the economy.
The northern cabals in Aso rock are the one running Nigeria not Osinbajo.

10 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

This was absolutely incoherent. I couldnt make sense of it.

Please cool down, think clearly and come again grin
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin AFONJAS should fight for their own and not leaving the 'mere' commissioner to suffer for nothing

dedicated to Adadike281 kiss

I know you love me and i love you too kiss

You think we hold useless and meaningless rallies in Yorubaland? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Muhammedsaliu(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
wetin dey worry diz politician dem self...
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Boboforthegirls: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:
The cabal will surely fight back
please who are they?
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by BakireBulmaker: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]Which positive impact is he making[b] ,when inflation rate is soaring higher with 1$ heading to 600naira.
[/b]Can Osinbajo reshuffle Buhari cabinet and political appointee[b], can he make any concrete moves to rescue the economy.
The northern cabals in Aso rock are the one running Nigeria not Osinbajo.

All that will be tackled in a jiffy...Just wait and see...

As time goes on, the cabinet will have to be reshuffled. We cannot wait for PMB indefinitely.

The cabal will also be forced to bow out in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by miketayo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

But no one knows your father...

Ouch!!! Dat was below the belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Muhammedsaliu:
...u dnt av common sense..drug traffickers...stupid ipob
grin useless TERRORIST.

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad who else if not those hopeless, worthless Almajiris people
The almajiris that becomes your nightmare ,the ones that made the The VILLA to becomes your dreams only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by fufuNegusi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am more concerned about VP Osibanjo than I am for PMB

I feel he has the intellect needed to get Nigeria out of this dungeon

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

eh ya

Poor yEasterners are being lobbied to the APC with the promise of VP, I guess. Even that is not sure for them. tongue

And Obasanjo? He's a smart man. He's looking for an easy opponent for Osinbajo in 2019. grin grin grin
Oh so now, you agree that the yeasterners are being lobbyed.
Good. Your education is almost complete.
The only real opposition to an eastern presidency is if the north have not completed their term. Which is why the VP is a viable option for now.
When it comes to southern politics though, no other political bloc can stop us.
So your afonja VP is just wasting his time. Buhari will be back in whatever state he is to complete his tenure and get normalcy restored.
If peradventure your afonja VP becomes president, then he is going to be in a much worse situation than Jonathan ever was.
The north will never accept him. The east owes him no allegiance. And he has near zero support base
And with the east in the top echelons of the APC, i pity that old nigga.

10 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Viking007(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

You are an incorrigible moronn with an IQ of a lint.
You came in your usual afonja attitude claiming to slap people into submission and you turn around to accuse your father of bragging. Weak as$ mofo.
If you annoy me, i will eviscerate the memory of you on nairaland, you sango worshipping mongrel.
chai! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
The almajiris that becomes your nightmare ,the ones that made the The VILLA to becomes your dreams only.
the Almajiris like the grass cutter,the gworo chewing, cigarette chimney people dem

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jomoh: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin AFONJAS should fight for their own and not leaving the 'mere' commissioner to suffer for nothing

dedicated to Adadike281 kiss

I know you love me and i love you too kiss

We don't have to make noise over the media by threatening the unity of the country before we achieve our aim. 2009 we supported a particular region who ended up hatig us for turning back on their own because he wanted to sell the country to the highest bidder.

This is our own person and we are watching with keen interest. We don't make noise when there's no cause for it.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by brightgreat(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am sure you ain't referring to the key issues jibrin talked about
seunmsg:
Politicians should stop trying to overheat the polity. Those making effort to cause a rift between the president and the vice by publishing all sorts of propaganda should desist. All hands should be on deck to work towards stabilising the economy and not creating a political problem that will cause more problem for the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
This thread already has yEast infection!! I'm out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by naughtyendowed(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Are you high? I thought you claim to slap people into submission like the deluded empty-headed braggadacious afonja that you are.
Or is a generational curse from your afonja ancestor affecting you already?

U sound stupid..

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by naughtyendowed(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

The only real opposition to an eastern presidency is if the north have not completed their term. Which is why the VP is a viable option for now.
So your afonja VP is just wasting his time. Buhari will be back in whatever state he is to complete his tenure and get normalcy restored.
If peradventure your afonja VP becomes president, then he is going to be in a much worse situation than Jonathan ever was.
The north will never accept him. The east owes him no allegiance. And he has near zero support base

It's all about party politics and not abt tribal sentiments so u just said trash.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by kings09(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
They did same wit jonathan but paid homage to him @ d end. Same thing is bn repeated wit osibanjo. Ppl no de learn
ITbomb:
The cabal will surely fight back

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by naughtyendowed(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Eat more brain food. That is the best advice i can give an afonja on nairaland.

Who ur comment epp? Certainly not me.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by awa(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

And with the east in the top echelons of the APC, i pity that old nigga

Bros abeg leave this matter. You have spoken well and made ur points heard. I keep saying it the day East and West come together Nigeria would be better. But most people from the West feels they are the most educated and civilized while nothing good comes out from the East. Despite all their educations, ordinary SSCE holders are scheming them out.
We are watching them....

Have a wonderful evening ahead Bros

11 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by berrystunn(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
seunmsg:
Politicians should stop trying to overheat the polity. Those making effort to cause a rift between the president and the vice by publishing all sorts of propaganda should desist. All hands should be on deck to work towards stabilising the economy and not creating a political problem that will cause more problem for the economy.

Noted,
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Odingo1: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

[/b]You get the point exactly[b], Osinbajo cannot even withstand northern pressure, by the time they throw three to four bombs in Abuja through Boko haram he will run away.
The core northerners have already stated it that they must complete their tenure.
Even French journal publish it that there will be civil war between Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba should Osinbajo take over but Yoruba wount go to any war,Osinbajo will just bow out.

8 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by cstr100: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
awa:

Bros abeg leave this matter. You have spoken well and made ur points heard. I keep saying it the day East and West come together Nigeria would be better. But most people from the West feels they are the most educated and civilized [/b]while nothing good comes out from the East. Despite all their educations, ordinary SSCE holders are scheming them out.
We are watching them....

Have a wonderful evening ahead Bros
[b]The evidence of the bolded points to the contrary. Historically and currently.
A mark of civilization is self-governance and the spirit of independence. It was evident in the greeks, the romans, the western hemisphere, and the igbo nation.
I am not looking forward to any unity with these afonja folks. There is no historical basis for it. Unless we want to keep fooling ourselves.

12 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by sergiolefty(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
in south africa ,nelson Mandela was I'll,he was hospitalized in his home country ,his people prayed for him to get well but unfortunately he kicked the bucket....
in Nigeria, Muhammed buhari is critically ill,he is currently been hospitalized in UK,his people re praying for him to die, intact they have stationed buckets everywhere for him to kick and die..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.