Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (62775 Views)

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen:See Moment Ladies Shed Tears When Osinbajo Visited Adamawa(pics / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
kernel501:

I don't blame you, but the school that graduated you. A man like you wouldn't know the difference between N180 to $1, against N516 to $1. How will you know the difference between 8% inflation as against 18%.
I didn't understand the extent of education degredation in the Southwest till you made this statement.
Lol! I can see you're very learned that's why you used didn't instead of don't. Very 'smart' of you
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Reference(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Odingo1:
If Buhari die or resign,Osinbajo will also resign or they kick him out,that is obvious.
Some core northerners have already re- positioning theirself for attack.
If Buhari can manage his sickness till 2019 and handover to another northerner it will be better otherwise the crisis that will rock nigeria will be greater than Boko haram should Osinbajo take full power as president.

Hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Yeah, says a yoruba conehead living in a dilapidated brown roof.
There are so third class and they are taking over your party with every tom, dickk and harry trying to woo them into your shameful association of political criminals and even offering them a presidency for reciprocal support.
nigga please.
Lol! The third class set of people hold the Senate president seat and VP seat. What do you guys hold? Ohhh! Lemme guess; a failed Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Sunmolar(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
expend your energy on positive things

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by jasawa: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
the Almajiris like the grass cutter,the gworo chewing, cigarette chimney people dem
please go back to school, because what you 've written here make no sense at all.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by kernel501: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! I can see you're very learned that's why you used didn't instead of don't. Very 'smart' of you

I don't trade words, since you couldn't disclaim the evidence, but rather resorted to cheap way-out, that's cool.
One thing is evident, I don't sound unlearned.

The word "didn't" denotes past, so... Uncle, how do you use "don't" as past tense?

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
awa:

Bros abeg leave this matter. You have spoken well and made ur points heard. I keep saying it the day East and West come together Nigeria would be better. But most people from the West feels they are the most educated and civilized while nothing good comes out from the East. Despite all their educations, ordinary SSCE holders are scheming them out.
We are watching them....

Have a wonderful evening ahead Bros

Politically, East and West do not owe themselves anything. They can keep fighting like babies forever. My own problem is that both should stop dragging SS into their dance of shame.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by olajizz01(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:
Well let his yoruba people fight for his legitimacy.
He is not serving the interests of anybody else except his people.
Yorubas can fight on their own before,when Yar'adua died,prominent yoruba men (femi falana,wole soyinka etc) fought veryhard for the ingrate GEJ,yorubas know when to fight and when to remain still,when the in evitable occur (God forbid),we know our right under the copnstitution,we are not noisemaker.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by ipobarecriminals: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
jasawa:
please go back to school, because what you 've written here make no sense at all.
ur babachair is a renowned grass cutter. I can see u are a graduate of one of those Quranic school up north . hopeless Mai ruwa

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Kagawa10: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Yeasterners are buying your lands and building houses and chasing you and your fore-fathers into the bush.
Do you really know what a third class citizen mean? I doubt that . A yoruba mongrel is the true definition of a third class citizen. A people savaged from time and history both from the colonialists in record time unprecedented in colonial conquest of west africa, by the dahomean beauties of benin-republic and then the hausa fulani overlords. You are not only a third class citizen from a naijerian point of view, you are third class statehood in african historical perspectives. Beaten by every one of your neighbours into submission.
Or maybe you want osibanjo to go the path of MKO abiola without a whimper before you know who the third class citizens truely are?
Who is offering us the presidency? The same people that offers the presidency in your shitty country.
Btw, i don't expect you to understand what i wrote. What does an afonja know anyway?

Typical Chest beating Osu! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Eledan: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
PapaBaby:

Osinbanjo is your fada abi?

Your own father cannot even stand for election inside his own house and win majority of his children votes
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Eledan: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Yeah, says a yoruba conehead living in a dilapidated brown roof.
There are so third class and they are taking over your party with every tom, dickk and harry trying to woo them into your shameful association of political criminals and even offering them a presidency for reciprocal support.
nigga please.

Who is wooing Ibos? Ibo criminals want to escape prosecution and the only way is to seek protection under the ruling party

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by auggie340(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked
BakireBulmaker:

Rubbish!

Is this all you can come up with? Empty chest-beating rants

Easterners will NEVER rule this country. That makes them 3rd class citizens and rightly too

Nobody will give yEasterners the presidency. Never! And the stakes keep getting higher everyday!! tongue tongue tongue

very stupid reasoning...smh... by your definition, the northerners are the first class citizens since they're ruling and would stillshockedshockedshocked yet d gap btw the rich and the poor keeps widening, poverty rate is ever rising and so on...then you're probably in d 2nd class categorygringringringringringrin....You should be ashamed of yourself...Your bigoted mentality is one of a kindgringringrin...Grow up boy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
anibi9674:
ok
hurts me when we look down upon our own
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by freeborn76(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Fought for jonathan's emergence? When did you become Dora akunyili?
When selfless people were fighting for legality to be restored in Nigeria's democracy, your jagaban was trying to look for how to gain an advantage.
No wonder jonathan side-lined the old crook.

It was the old crook that orchestrated the ouster of the smart kleptomaniac that you and your entire clan worship

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by TerrorSquad147: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Are you high? I thought you claim to slap people into submission like the deluded empty-headed braggadacious afonja that you are.
Or is a generational curse from your afonja ancestor affecting you already?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
kernel501:

I don't trade words, since you couldn't disclaim the evidence, but rather resorted to cheap way-out, that's cool.
One thing is evident, I don't sound unlearned.

The word "didn't" denotes past, so... Uncle, how do you use "don't" as past tense?
LMAO! Really? So, the sentence was past abi? You don't trade words and you were calling another person unlearned. Hypocrite oshi
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by TerrorSquad147: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Ain't no brother of no coneheaded mongrel.
Get out of my way. I am trying to teach some sango worshipping buffoon a lesson.
guuuuyyyy, why you dey brutal like this?? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by brookz: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na rules of disengagement dy disturb dis abegi.
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by TerrorSquad147: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
freeborn76:

Silly as usual. You forget that it was the so-called afonjas that initiated and fought for Jonathan's emergence as president. The Save Nigeria Group was formed, funded and coordinated by Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Kuti, Odunmakin etc. You guys are just by design negative, bitter and unbelievably hateful.
which Tunde Bakare?? Stop lying abeg

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by kernel501: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
keyanZuzer:

LMAO! Really? So, the sentence was past abi? You don't trade words and you were calling another person unlearned. Hypocrite oshi

Hahahahaha .... Is been time I saw a clown, imagine what poor education does to people, reading and comprehending has turned rocket science. I wrote in my previous post, "I don't sound unlearned", because of your low processor, properly 252 MB brain thwarted it against you. You picked the wrong guy.

4 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Donbigi2(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Reading the comments here, nigeria has a long way to go in terms of unity.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
So Osinbajo now is a FIGUREHEAD

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by bizhop01: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
So Osinbajo now is a FIGUREHEAD

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by keyanZuzer: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
kernel501:

Hahahahaha .... Is been time I saw a clown, imagine what poor education does to people, reading and comprehending has turned rocket science. I wrote in my previous post, "I don't sound unlearned", because of your low processor, properly 252 MB brain thwarted it against you. You picked the wrong guy.
grin wrong guy? I guess I did. Such an illiterate. P.S; it is it's not is Lol!
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
PapaBaby:

Buhari is coming back a LOBOTOMISED, the cabal would only get stronger.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by timota(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
seunmsg:
Politicians should stop trying to overheat the polity. Those making effort to cause a rift between the president and the vice by publishing all sorts of propaganda should desist. All hands should be on deck to work towards stabilising the economy and not creating a political problem that will cause more problem for the economy.
why are u so pained with the truth people don't work together in falsehood .Or the people running to london are not suppose to sit back to develop the nation

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
better to vote for a worthless being than one shoeless THIEF from that side.Mind u,I don't support THIEVES

Must you comment

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by lordfamuu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
cstr100:

Oh so now, you agree that the yeasterners are being lobbyed.
Good. Your education is almost complete.
The only real opposition to an eastern presidency is if the north have not completed their term. Which is why the VP is a viable option for now.
When it comes to southern politics though, no other political bloc can stop us.
So your afonja VP is just wasting his time. Buhari will be back in whatever state he is to complete his tenure and get normalcy restored.
If peradventure your afonja VP becomes president, then he is going to be in a much worse situation than Jonathan ever was.
The north will never accept him. The east owes him no allegiance. And he has near zero support base
And with the east in the top echelons of the APC, i pity that old nigga.

Going by your comments and analysis, your new baptismal name is Joseph The DREAMER!
Re: Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Spots on! The un-fit nomad should do the needful & RESIGN!
Osinbajo seems a better leader.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.