Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49444 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by rose54321: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2017
3.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow:

This is the most important.
The fear of God in a man is the best trait one can possibly look for, it will make him humble , caring and even when you annoy or offend him, it will soften his heart to make amends.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm
Yeah...

I think I like your attitude though wink

I be at Yaoundé come April... Can we meet?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by dhardline(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2017
People have done it and people will still do it. Only that now the number of those who will do it is very low. Which simply shows that people no longer fear God and I feel sorry for them.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Inferno17: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2017
And to think that there are many nice tits abd booty out there...
Toks2008:

I'm not a fan of big yansh and boobs. ..just have nice tits and booty.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Icon79(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes, it's possible but very difficult. It would take a strong and disciplined lifestyle plus the grace of God.

Other than that, men view sex as food. For an average guy, no one can live on eba and egusi soup all his life. Hence, men like to change diet, For instance, if his partner has small boobs, sometimes he'd like to taste big boobies. If his partner has big ass, sometimes he's like to take something a little bit different. If his partner is light skinned, some days he's would prefer to go darkie. If his partner is average sized, some days he would dig a petite lady.....you name it.

It's the make up of men's psyche. The grass is always greener on the other side, you know. For instance, every married man can tell you that sex feels better when you have an affair than it feels when you're with your partner.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tete7000(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.

It takes a faithful woman to believe faithful men exist. We all look at the world from our lens, clean your lens so that you can see clearer. It is tainted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tete7000(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2017
rose54321:

This is the most important.
The fear of God in a man is the best trait one can possibly look for, it will make him humble , caring and even when you annoy or offend him, it will soften his heart to make amends.

Not the most important thing but the only thing. Every other things we look for, we shall find when we find God. He illuminates our hearts and makes us realise other things that matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Yeah...

I think I like your attitude though wink

I be at Yaoundé come April... Can we meet?

Am not based in Yaounde but in douala
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ephi123(f): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2017
As I've seen the person that created this thread, let me just skip out. Good luck to other readers.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by belatoxx: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Not every man is a dog who jumps from one vagina to the other.. You cant deny him his favorite food and expect him 2 remain loyal..Oh yes he can. For a man to love and be faithful to one woman, There must be:

natural love,
respect,
Ability to forgive
Compassion
fear of God,
decency and
standards
good sex communication
There are men with these qualities.

Leaving a man because of cheating is like leaving a country because of Rain ,It rains everywhere my sister sit down.

#Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by iluvpomo(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Mznaett:
My answer is YES. Though these kind are rare especially in this part of the world we're living in... Well, I'm proud to have one as a partnertongue
Are you sure, because we de jam for beer parlor grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
And here comes the first stereotype.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Toks2008:
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

1.Those who marry ladies with the type of sexual endowments they desire
:
A lady can have all the good inner attributes and that will certainly make a man love her but she needs more than inner beauty to make a man sexually faithful to her.

Men are visual in nature and tend to get carried away by what they see...and whatever is pleasing to their eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to their soul.

Why marry a lady that does not turn you on physically just to get carried away by another lady who does?...in 8 out of 10 instances...men cheat with a lady who has some sort of sexual feature they want but lacking in their woman..FACT!

2.Men who are married to ladies who know how to sexually please them:

Some men are fortunate to marry a lady who can make them day dream about intimacy because these ladies will keep them sexually satisfied but guys who are married to sexually timid ladies stand the risk of going out to seek the fun they lack.

The question is; How many men have these 3 as highlighted above?

Such men are very rare which makes it difficult to see a man who will be sexually faithful to one woman...nevertheless,any man who truly loves GOD and has self control can overlook the first two points and remain faithful to his woman against all odds.

It often baffles me when people attach faithfulness/unfaithfulness in marriage to only sex. Whereas, faithfulness cuts across all our ways of life. If you're faithful as a spouse in the area of sex but fail in other areas such as finance, in-laws , spouse's family relationship, house chores, respect and care for spouse's parents, etc, you've failed in all. In the western countries, you could do business with a white man or woman who's not sexually stable. Whether you're there when business proceeds were made or not, anytime you show up, if it's 1m USD the profit made in your absence, he/she will never reduce a farthing from it. That's exactly the amount the white folk will declare. Some women would keep their money away from their husbands yet she's not flirting aroud...That's unfaithfulness . You said you'd take care of your husband and care about him but after a few years in marriage, you pay more attention to your kids than you should your husband, it's unfaithfulness. If your mother inlaw suddenly becomes a witch(somebody who raised your husband till adulthood and didn't kill him all along)just because she's on a few days visit, it's unfaithfulness . I can go on and on. A woman causes most of the unfaithfulness in marriage. You were sexy, good looking when he met you because you needed to be attractive to the opposite sex. But by the time God answered your prayer, you turn to iyapati or hippopotamus after having your first child, you couldn't control your weight. You make him not to feel like returning home after work because you're a lioness in the house. Instead of allow him rest, you bounce on him, thereby compound the office stress. You make him look 50 when he's just 40 years due to stress. Men are like puppies. They make friends easily with those who give them attention and are ready to care for them. A friend of mine had a wife who always causes him headache. He's such a quiet guy who minds his business. At times when the house is boiling, he'd just pick his shirt and go out, instead of beating up his stubborn wife .This woman is fire whenever she's praying but so stubborn and heady. No respect whatsoever for this guy, despite the fact that this man ensures they don't lack anything at home. Their children attend one of the best schools around. When this man was pushed to the wall, he was into a relationship with another lady. This friend always said the peace he enjoys being with the other lady is unmatched. He married this lady. By the time the wife got to know, she started behaving well but it was already late at this time. Most women have sent their husbands off because of the unbearable stress. Since they know it's ''one man one wife'' environment we are in, women tend to do whatever they so wish, because they know the man won't do anything and that's where they got it all wrong. Women, please behave yourselves and your man will stay glued to you. Simple

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

And here comes the first stereotype.

Yes I am oooooo
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by seeyouin2019: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Not for people like me that live and die for Threesomes..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by iluvpomo(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Never cheated on any of my partners (ex and present) but heck, they never reciprocated. So hey, it's not a gender thing, it's just mindset. To me, I can't handle nursing feelings for multiple people, too lazy for that.
Kudos to you dude
@bolded : why you still with her though?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by iluvpomo(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Not for people like me that live and die for Threesomes..
you must be hiring two As cheesy
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ALEXIS0240: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes...Am one of the man in the league of faithfull men
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by fromnigeria(m): 12:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Toks2008:
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

1.Those who marry ladies with the type of sexual endowments they desire
:

A lady can have all the good inner attributes and that will certainly make a man love her but she needs more than inner beauty to make a man sexually faithful to her.

Men are visual in nature and tend to get carried away by what they see...and whatever is pleasing to their eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to their soul.

Why marry a lady that does not turn you on physically just to get carried away by another lady who does?...in 8 out of 10 instances...men cheat with a lady who has some sort of sexual feature they want but lacking in their woman..FACT!

2.Men who are married to ladies who know how to sexually please them:

Some men are fortunate to marry a lady who can make them day dream about intimacy because these ladies will keep them sexually satisfied but guys who are married to sexually timid ladies stand the risk of going out to seek the fun they lack.

The question is; How many men have these 3 as highlighted above?

Such men are very rare which makes it difficult to see a man who will be sexually faithful to one woman...nevertheless,any man who truly loves GOD and has self control can overlook the first two points and remain faithful to his woman against all odds.

The last point is the only reason any man would not cheat. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes I am oooooo
I know your cameroonian Ndole brothers are very bad. But 90 percent of Nigerian men are very good.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I know your cameroonian Ndole brothers are very bad. But 90 percent of Nigerian men are very good.

Hahahahaha
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ifenes(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Why stay faithful to one woman? Your life is yours and meant to share with whomever you wish. 1,2,3 is up to the individual.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by diva90: 1:00am On Feb 25, 2017
No! All men cheat, if not physically, then emotionally !
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Lokoyen(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2017
It takes the Grace of God to be candid. Married men that don't cheat are just practicing self control which is not easy. But i blame ladies. if only they can shun all the advances from men then there won't be any infidelity issues.

So far have not cheated on my wife but its takes the grace of God and an understanding woman who will always hear u out wen u tell her things u see wen u go out or at the office.

Despite my faithfulness she still feels am cheating and that alone always make me feel like cheating for real.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Juicypot247(f): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't know of other countries but the ones in Naija will never be faithful....none! Not even one of them. They'll rather choose to see Jesus get nailed the second time than to be faithful (even if that's the only way to rescue him).

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Really!? Hmm!!!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by fruitsville: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes one can truly stay faithful to one woman. It called Discipline.. cool shocked
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by ifenes(m): 1:18am On Feb 25, 2017
fruitsville:
Yes one can truly stay faithful to one woman. It called Discipline.. cool shocked

And that is the problem. That is selfish love, you need to share it with many women or men.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by hay123: 1:27am On Feb 25, 2017
No its biblically wrong. Solomon had 1000 women. Abraham Bleep his house girl impregnated her as well and aunty Sarah was col with it. So it is wrong to be fucking only one pussy as this will certainly makes your joystick dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Vanessa88(f): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Following

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Of course I can . It's no big deal .
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by belatoxx: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Not all man wish to married second wife but sometimes it make the first wife learn from mistakes she have committed, i know the man would have call her attention to one or two on her behaviors where she lacks, but she will ignore it . A lot of woman have big blame on this......Some will even tell you they love their kids more than you. ladies let your husband know he is the only one in your heart and he will return the same even if he want to cheat, i know he will enter 500 naira bike before he stop....Means he wont like to hurt or do something to destroy the love you have for him......You cant believe my landlady who have 4 house in our street she still show maximum respect for her husband, she always kneel down to serve her husband food and keep all her housemaid off her husband food. The man who have nothing...Girls of nowadays will even ask you to go kitchen and pack your food cos she is dressing for shop haba shey if dem do that to your papa shey he go gree......Pls nobody must quote me or TTT will strike you dead embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.