Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) (79370 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Oboy! See poncho!! Complete FSMO
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by keandre: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Mightyraw(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Not very Nigerian is proud of their country!
So why post her picture on nairaland?
We not proud of her as well
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Icecomrade: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
A soldier or a model?

Same question on my mind
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by tofolo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
she is a SolDel. grin
Adamsdelrio:
A soldier or a model?
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Truepee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yolo #Kuipid
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by officialJP(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
beautiful
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by InsanePsycho(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolshegs10:
Someone should please clarify my doubts o.. How did this lady do it?
Was she a citizen of the States before or she became one after willing to join the army or after she joined the army, or she left for the states immediately after her secondary school here in naija which gave her the leverage to do so, or what exactly?
Please explain. How was this possible?

E be like say naija don tire you well well grin

7 Likes

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
She's living my dream.

cry cry cry cry

Go girl!
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
See were military dey sweat
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by ayogozie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
She is beautiful and cute abeg who get her contact share me abeg ooo I won join us army === congrat young soldier
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin cheesy buhari done finish that guy ooo
InsanePsycho:

E be like say naija don tire you well well grin

1 Like

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by ichommy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
wow, Pretty Babe.
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Boboforthegirls: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hot
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by repogirl(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
There's just something about Sharp Military Uniforms wink. She looks good.
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
A soldier or a model?
she is a both
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
Hot
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by ehissi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Actually a marine! undecided

Fit than you can imagine!

Marine? As in Marine or mammy water Spirit? undecided
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
The lady alone should single high handedly be able to exterminate the Biafran army if history could be recalled.

Ojukwu would have fled earlier than he did.

1 Like

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Boboforthegirls: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
make I bring Vaseline?
no need thanks, I have aboniki wink

2 Likes

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you a salary earner?
Are you working in Lagos?
Apply for your quick cash loan/group loan/travel loan at zedvance limited.
For more info call/whatsapp Shola 08151014421 or email at oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by lawman12(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Loving the last pic kissLoving the last pic
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by pepemendy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
if boko haram catch dis one dem go reserve am for bubu
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by hardbody: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Not very Nigerian is proud of their country!

Is there even a country like this?

At best we have an acting country...

Acting President
Acting Chief Justice of the Federation
Acting EFCC Chairman

Even the citizens are all 'acting'

But that babe though wink
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Danialuone: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Madam Solder toh dab and you are welldone , ,pls represent us well ooh,don,t disgrace us ooo....all this your Swags tooh ....i no go talk much
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
keandre:
The US military kit is cool, here in nigeria, a soldier has no interceptor body armor, wields a rusty ak-47 wrapped with a masking tape, one dirty beanie will be used in place of cover helmet.
you don't know what you are sayibg
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Yello1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
braithwaite:

Where you see Debby Johnson..that's Awoyemi.. Abeg change that name..
Dem no just won make people knw say d lady worrior na from d west of naija. Anyway we knw. Her name na awoyemi not john warefa
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by giles14(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
badassProdigy:
Her name is Deborah Johnson and she is a new recruit in the US Army...

The pretty soldier who had her secondary school education at the Royal Crown High School, Iju Ishaga, Lagos said in one of her posts that before she joined the US Army "It was a tough decision for her deciding to be in the active duty, but after she sworn, she knew she was in, no going back and she don't regret it."

See more of her photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/meet-debby-johnson-pretty-gallant.html?m=1
make me just go pay US army form.lik its d next goldmine.

man must hustle
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by hardbody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
The lady alone should single high handedly be able to exterminate the Biafran army if history could be recalled.

Ojukwu would have fled earlier than he did.

Dummy

Animals with horns are invited to a meeting, the snail also crawled along.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
no need thanks, I have aboniki wink
grin grin grin
Re: Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) by AreaFada2: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
braithwaite:

Where you see Debby Johnson..that's Awoyemi.. Abeg change that name..

My brother, I bin dey think say maybe I need to see my optician if I go need glasses. I nor See Johnson anywhere. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.