Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship (1364 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship by Brownzola(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
I need a very serious relationship with a very serious lady between age of 24-28years old who is ready to settle down and get married NEXT year. If u are serious and ready call 07035071971. Pls serious minded and loyal lady only. Blessing.
Re: I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship by Jodha(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Instead of yhu to go out there and look for decent ladies of yhur choice... You're here on nairaland posting trash... Oluku... Keep looking..
Re: I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
Instead of yhu to go out there and look for decent ladies of yhur choice... You're here on nairaland posting trash... Oluku... Keep looking..
so u nor wan marry abi,,,,ok oya oga tell her say u wan buy her,,,make dem tell u prize
Re: I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship by Tbillz(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Jodha:
watch it! Not all guys has the boldness to approach a lady and at the same time guys are more attracted to bi:ches not knowing what to look out for in a serious minded lady! Guy, my advice be patient n do not rush, the right time will alwys ring a bell
Re: I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Next Year For Serious Relationship by ElizaVeta(f): 1:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Again??
How can you be looking for a lover 'ere and you showed us not a single pishure of you?

(1) (Reply)

Too Beautiful Lady / Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.