Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... (975 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by adonbilivit: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
my girl says she has been showing me love and care. she says I don't appreciate her efforts. please girls, is offering a guy pussy the meaning of "love and care" to you all? this girl hardly calls me despite recharging her phone weekly. she doesn't give in the relationship, all she does is take. take money, take recharge, take away(crunches), take dickkk, etc and yet she claims to be caring. I think I am fed up.
Re: She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by Epositive(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
like your moniker.... adonbilivit!!

#positivevibes
Re: She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by obiorathesubtle: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pix or ahdonbilivit

1 Like

Re: She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
what kind of gf is that? She's selfish and useless.

She is probably of the fo*lish thought that a guy has to do the calling and buying. Egocentric retarded ladies.

Bro,, dump her. Care kaw?
Re: She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by adonbilivit: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Pix or ahdonbilivit
pix of what?
Re: She Claims To Be Showing Me Love And Care But... by HayatH(f): 4:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Gold digger.... leave her.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Lets Have A Poll. Which Do You Prefer, Black Vs White Girls? / 42 Ways To Honour Your Man / Lionel Messi Is Set To Wed In Rosario – Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.