Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But (3732 Views)

People Don't Really Care But Why / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Loving women is a waste of your time and energy. Starving them of it makes you more desirable in their eyes.

They don't need your love or attention to stick with you.

Giving excess of these makes you look like a pest, a weakling.

Gold has value because it is scarce!

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
the rantings of a depressed and wounded man.

9 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Another man obsessed with us in disguise.

We love you too honey

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
the rantings of a depressed and wounded man.

I am not depressed and neither am I wounded. It just what it is... Give them the above and you would be called a sissy, desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

We love you too honey
don't love me angry I don't want any of you to love me angry
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
The truth remains when a man ignores a woman, it hurts us and we are kinda programmed to swallow the pill painfully

6 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:
don't love me angry I don't want anhh :Dy of you to love me angry

Awww!!! Sorry ehn. Don't worry the Association of Female Bashers(AFB) will soon be here to help you bash us. They have probably not seen your post yet.

But maybe try and adjust your priorities. If you are looking for a woman with big boobs and yansh...that might be all she has without any values or virtues.

Why not attract a woman with heart and brains so that we the sane ones can even rest from hearing one wounded lion rant everytime.

And you may even be attracting your kind.

Sorry you hear.

7 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Awww!!! Sorry ehn. Don't worry the Association of Female Bashers(AFB) will soon be here to help you bash us. They have probably not seen your post yet.

But maybe try and adjust your priorities. If you are looking for a woman with big boobs and yansh...that might be all she has without any values or virtues.

Why not attract a woman with heart and brains so that we the sane ones can even rest from hearing one wounded lion rant everytime.

Sorry you hear.
grin Thanks. You probably think I am the kind that falls for such. I am very picky. Well I like them really pretty, with brain and heart. I like them independent and understanding...

Beauty without brain is a turn off. I don't fall for slay queens either. Even if she is the best sex giver. I have never bonded with a lady by sex.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:
We love you too honey
Sound it Sis! cheesy

We love you so much darling op!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:
grin Thanks. You probably think I am the kind that falls for such. I am very picky. Well I like them really pretty, with brain and heart. I like them independent and understanding...

Beauty without brain is a turn off. I don't fall for slay queens either. Even if she is the best sex giver. I have never bonded with a lady by sex.

Maybe since you like them very pretty, you ignore some signs and are a blinded by the beauty.

But eventually, the inner ugliness always overshadows the outer beauty.

I see people dating successfully and getting married around me. But you guys on Nairaland are blessed with some certain kind of girls. Seems you guys meet somewhere to select them.

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sound it Sis! cheesy

We love you so much darling op!
cry cry
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:
cry cry
Let love heal you Darling smiley

Bashing us won't do no good, The world won't change.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Maybe since you like them very pretty, you ignore some signs and are a blinded by the beauty.

I see people dating successfully and getting married around me. But you guys on Nairaland are blessed with some certain kind of girls. Seems you guys meet somewhere to select them.

You may be right but the only reason is that I don't want to wish or look outside when I have someone. YeAh, the pretty ones are often badly built... But do you want tell me all pretty girls are bad and the not so pretty ones are all good?

*moulds okele Eba Mixed with 7 days old akpu to stone her if she says yes they are" angry
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Let love heal you Darling smiley

Bashing us won't do no good, The world won't change.
we give up. I am not that bad sis. I am just the normal cool headed guy that ladies term "boring" for my nature lol. You know those kind of guys that make the best dad or husband...

But heck I am not willing to change... But I like them pretty too so that might be a problem cos the very pretty ones are insane.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by pryme(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

You mean ret@rds?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ImaIma1(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:

You may be right but the only reason is that I don't want to wish or look outside when I have someone. YeAh, the pretty ones are often badly built... But do you want tell me all pretty girls are bad and the not so pretty ones are all good?

*moulds okele Eba Mixed with 7 days old akpu to stone her if she says yes they are" angry

No. Not all pretty ones are bad. But you could overlook the bad character of the heartbreakers becaus her beauty is tickling your fancy
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:
we give up. I am not that bad sis. I am just the normal cool headed guy that ladies term "boring" for my nature lol. You know those kind of guys that make the best dad or husband...

But heck I am not willing to change... But I like them pretty too so that might be a problem cos the very pretty ones are insane.
I know, I know! I'm quite too familiar with your story. Good gone bad because circumstances made them so. ***yawn***

But why lose your identity (who you are ) to something lower than you are (your situations) Shouldn't you be in control of your circumstances instead of it allowing them toss you around and become what you are not? Yes the world is revolving... It may seem the bad gets the lead but No.. being bad only eats up your soul. There comes a time when you get bored, tired and drained. Then your works becomes your solitude and company. Be careful what part you choose in your youthful days. smiley

You can't always eat your cake and have it. Sometimes you have to compromise. smiley
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
I know, I know! I'm quite too familiar with your story. Good gone bad because circumstances made them so. ***yawn***

But why lost your identity (who you are ) to something lower than you are (your situations) Shouldn't you be in control of your circumstances instead of it allowing them toss you around and become what you are not? Yes the world is revolving... It may seem the bad gets the lead but No.. being bad only eats up your soul. There comes a time when you get bored, tired and drained. Then your works becomes your solitude and company. Be careful what part you choose in your youthful days. smiley

You can't always eat your cake and have it. Sometimes you have to compromise. smiley

Lol... No no I am not changing. I did that in the past and it wasn't profitable.

God knows best. Will just push on with life and continue with my hustle.
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth remains when a man ignores a woman, it hurts us and we are kinda programmed to swallow the pill painfully

It also applies to we men. If you avoid or ignore us it hurts. Also ladies nowadays don't have any joy, they love toying with our emotions when they see we care.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
BestDude:

Lol... No no I am not changing. I did that in the past and it wasn't profitable.

God knows best. Will just push on with life and continue with my hustle.
I'm not asking you to change, I only offer salvation from damnation, something you have all right to reject.

Your choice sweetie. The world won't change, but yours will definitely someday smiley
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm not asking you to change, I only offer salvation from damnation, something you have all right to reject.

Your choice sweetie. The world won't change, but yours will definitely someday smiley

I know you
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

I know you
Who am I?
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who am I?

They way your brain works (as shown from your posts), I used to know someone with such a brilliant mind. She disappeared undecided
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

They way your brain works (as shown from your posts), I used to know someone with such a brilliant mind. She disappeared undecided
Who are you that knows someone whose mind works like mine?

Reveal yourself! cheesy
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who are you that knows someone whose mind works like mine?

Reveal yourself! cheesy

cheesy My lips remain sealed dear
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

cheesy My lips remain sealed dear
You have a deal.cheesy

Toast to our unidentified Identities! ... * cheers
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

No. Not all pretty ones are bad. But you could overlook the bad character of the heartbreakers becaus her beauty is tickling your fancy
lol
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2018
MariaLavina:

I don't understand you here o undecided
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

It also applies to we men. If you avoid or ignore us it hurts. Also ladies nowadays don't have any joy, they love toying with our emotions when they see we care.
women don't really get it bro
Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by BestDude: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I see. So what happens when I decide to reach out to her after ignoring her for a while in which she even made some snide status towards me? I got a cryptic message like that some time ago but ignored it.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by KingTugreat: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
BestDude:
Loving women is a waste of your time and energy. Starving them of it makes you more desirable in their eyes.

They don't need your love or attention to stick with you.

Giving excess of these makes you look like a pest, a weakling.

Gold has value because it is scarce!
You said the truth bro.Thats the absolute truth

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Need Love Or Care But by mimimile93: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Sorry you hear.

Unfortunately all Nigerian ladies are useless.

Telling him to attract a lady with brain, where are those ladies? Absolutely not in Nigeria.

There's no virtue woman in Nigeria..

Nigerian ladies are prostitutes.. None is useful.

My advice to young men is, avoid these animals like plagues.

Hustle real hard save money travel out and marry.

They only time a Nigerian lady is useful is during sexx..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan MP Sex Tape Leaks Online / The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects / Yawa - Female Armed Robber St!pp3d N@k£d & Beaten In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.