Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) (6130 Views)

Where Is Airforce1(pics) / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
"Brown roof".. Like the brain in your head ahbi? cry cry

Lol lawless you know you be my friend before before... Why be mad now?

Because of my obsession with Pinkjacket?

Just thinking aloud

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by torqque7(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
The thirst for relevance is REAL...smh pathetic display of idiocy
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Amarabae(f): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
I thought that Buhari have banned the importation of brain, why can't some people afford a locally made Brain?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You're always in the habit of insulting people that are far better than you unprovoked.. Yet you think you're matured.

I've come to realise most of you fuckboys/man do this to make the girl on this section like you or think you're intelligent.. But it's OK.

We know people wey we better pass for real life.

lmfao i can read depression in what you just wrote.

Youre a sissy..a pink gay ass sissy

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by SINZ: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You're always in the habit of insulting people that are far better than you unprovoked.. Yet you think you're matured.

I've come to realise most of you fuckboys/man do this to make the girl on this section like you or think you're intelligent.. But it's OK.

We know people wey we better pass for real life.

You're an entertainer and you don't know what G.O.A.T means?
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lol lawless you know you be my friend before before... Why be mad now?

Because of my obsession with Pinkjacket?

Just thinking aloud

Oluwa.. wehrey guy yii ti kuro nih level3 ohh.

We were friends when?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao i can read depression in what you just wrote.

Youre a sissy..a pink gay ass sissy

Lmaaoo

Keep kissing ass o
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

You're an entertainer and you don't know what G.O.A.T means?
How would he know, when all he does is play the clown on Nairaland.

Airforce1... Nairaland's foremost clown.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Aww..

Show dey happen for hia sha
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by SINZ: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How would he know, when all he does is play a clown on Nairaland.

Airforce1... Nairaland's foremost clown.

Its a pity shaa...
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Oluwa.. wehrey guy yii ti kuro nih level3 ohh.

We were friends when?? undecided

How much do you sell those biscuits In your profile?

I bet your salary isn't up-to 5 thousand Naira Miss royal brokenness..

See your scattered hair like where fowl lay eggs
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lmaaoo

Keep kissing ass o

broo leave nairaland..go to the studio..make a good song.. I can even help you promote for free..i pity you.. Youre jobless..youre old enough..think about your life..think about thr future of you unborn kids..help them.. Plsss
stop wasting your time here..

#FreeAdvice

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Bunker1(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:
Daddy ChrisAirforce1 over the years you have nurtured and groomed me into the fine young man I have become today......i say thank you once again, I still hope to get to your level someday and i know you won't fail me.

BEHOLD THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF AIRFORCE1 !!
@OP you are handsome but fake and broke... don't ask how I know.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Refiner

wer have you been
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Durhleepee(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Bunker1:

@OP you are handsome but fake and broke... don't ask how I know.
Fake and broke abi? Clap for yourself
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

How much do you sell those biscuits In your profile?

I bet your salary isn't up-to 5 thousand Naira Miss royal brokenness..

See your scattered hair like where fowl lay eggs
cheesy grin
#50 but can you even afford it? grin grin

If you call me broke, I don't know what you would be called..
Broken
Yeah yeah.. Broken

Broken life, broken head, broken future... You must be from a broken home too.

Wasted idiot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by refiner(f): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
Refiner

wer have you been
Boo boo...missed ya like kilode... embarassed

Decided to take a break,being on nl is a full time workgrin
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Resembles Maleek berry small

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

Its a pity shaa...
Yes, it is.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

broo leave nairaland..go to the studio..make a good song.. I can even help you promote for free..i pity you.. Youre jobless..youre old enough..think about your life..think about thr future of you unborn kids..help them.. Plsss
stop wasting your time here..

#FreeAdvice

Hahaha

Make I no begin count why I better pass you and why I think you need this advice more... Because e go be like sey I dey make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
refiner:
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
refiner:
hahaha lol tat kin work
welcome oh..i missed u too
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Hahaha

Make I no begin count why I better pass you and why I think you need this advice more... Because e go be like sey I dey make mouth.

smh..just go..

Think about what i told you
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

smh..just go..

Think about what i told you

Get lost
I don't need you.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by refiner(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahaha lol tat kin work

welcome oh..i missed u too
Gist me nah...what was going down here...u know i love ameboism lipsrsealed
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Bumbae1:
Resembles Maleek berry small
Thanks dear, the only positive comment over here
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
#50 but can you even afford it? grin grin

If you call me broke, I don't know what you would be called..
Broken
Yeah yeah.. Broken

Broken life, broken head, broken future... You must be from a broken home too.

Wasted idiot.

Yes I can't afford 5naira biscuit

You poverty-stricken hoe

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by olaleks007(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
refiner:

Gist me nah...what was going down here...u know i love ameboism lipsrsealed

lol nothing serious oh..just d normal trolling..and one transgendered named caseth abi jessica lol

including this papa mmadu tat made dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You poverty-stricken hoe
Lawlawdy

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You poverty-stricken hoe
Quit showing off your uncle's hard-earned money that he makes from washing plates abroad on Nairaland.

Just look after his house well and make sure you only smoke that shii in the BQ they gave to you... Paab!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Lasu Female Students Were Caught Doing In Their Room / 80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This. / Should I Tell My Husband This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.