Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) (6124 Views)

Where Is Airforce1(pics) / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nigga you cute kiss.

Airforce1pikin Come here dude

I told you nairaland girls like fine boys.
grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Whose picture did this one goan steal again?
Why dyu people like doing identity theft ehn? sad undecided undecided
Chris is our boss. ..come on show some respect
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

grin
Ma nigga grin.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by refiner(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
fuckboys:
having your number right now is the best thing that'll happen to me all week smiley
grin...seriously?
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Genea:
u read my mind grin cheesy
wake up....dnt allow hate becloud u....ehe...heard bobrisky dy sell one bom bom cream

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by fuckboys: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
refiner:

grin...seriously?
yeah pretty lady, bless my week already kiss
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You, you lie.

Post another peekshurr, lemme confirm tongue
You stole that thing to snap picture, you dinnuh buy it... Oya paro undecided
young lady why all these Insults? Grow up and move on
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I bet you're older than I am

I still dey respect you small.

Now back at the hate comment..

Can't you see I enjoy been hated.
Even Jesus Christ was hated. (God forgive me if this is sin)

The world successful people are usually the most hated go dig.

You guys don't hate me.
You only hate my gut.

You hate the fact that i steal the shine all the time.

You got no confidence to show of your stupid self and that explains why your fools comes hard on people who got confidence you wish you had.

You that they liked, how much have you earned from this likeness?
sincere pride is beta than fake humility...... E get any thing we fit do for u boss

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

grin
Boss I can see that clearly, i just want them to know I am here to stay...
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Madam we are not the same people, how many times do I have to ring it into you people's ear?
wanna grow my beards....give me tips
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nigga you cute kiss.
Thanks dear...i appreciate
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Genea(f): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
wake up....dnt allow hate becloud u....ehe...heard bobrisky dy sell one bom bom cream
angry
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
wanna grow my beards....give me tips
Do you have full coverage all over chin and cheeks?
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
sincere pride is beta than fake humility...... E get any thing we fit do for u boss

I concur

Fake humility everywhere all because of free pussie
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

That explains why they hate my Gut
You're a tough oneā€¦ keep balling cool
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
refiner:
Lmao!...but talk true..u sent a pm to him okwaya grin
The op is just being an attention seeker..
nah oh lol didnt even check his dp
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Do you have full coverage all over chin and cheeks?
yes...!!
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I bet you're older than I am

I still dey respect you small.

Now back at the hate comment..

Can't you see I enjoy been hated.
Even Jesus Christ was hated. (God forgive me if this is sin)

The world successful people are usually the most hated go dig.

You guys don't hate me.
You only hate my gut.

You hate the fact that i steal the shine all the time.

You got no confidence to show of your stupid self and that explains why your fools comes hard on people who got confidence you wish you had.

You that they liked, how much have you earned from this likeness?

if not for one thing.. I could have typed my real name here for you to google and see for your self.

Btw youre way older than me.. Just have a nice day champ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
yes...!!
Don't shave for a month let's see how thick they turn out...from there we carry on.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
bizzy500:
no one likes him so? are u GOD or iz ur liking him gives him money
bro am not God.. Tbt if youre doing the right thing at least 40% will talk good about you

but in his case its obvious!

What am just tryna say is that if this man works on his music career with the time he wastes here, believe me..pluto will be his limit.

I dont hate him..someone i dont even know? No bro i dont..he is not worth my hate

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Thanks dear...i appreciate
You sure say no be person picture you take dey pose? tongue
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
You sure say no be person picture you take dey pose? tongue
Na me,live in flesh and blood...i no dey do borrow pose.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by pussyAvenger: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Don't shave for a month let's see how thick they turn out...from there we carry on.
ok am on dat already.... but i can be carving it now to give dat shape.......is there anything dat enhance the growth....like cream, combing ,egg or somethinh
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by iamdurent(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
This guy is cute

Op
Nairaland girls like guys like you

Keep doing your thing.
Don't fake it.

Be real and you will go places.
lekwa itiboribo. Biko gwa op ka o ga zuta shaving stick mezie armpit ya.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamdurent:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamdurent:
Le kwa onye nka o, ONYE KA SHAVING STICK NYELU AKA?
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by iamdurent(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

How much do you sell those biscuits In your profile?

I bet your salary isn't up-to 5 thousand Naira Miss royal brokenness..

See your scattered hair like where fowl lay eggs
cheesy grin
chai. See finishing grin oga pity her abeg
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vZi_x-57ato/T0dq3tk8MaI/AAAAAAAAAzI/OfDUGZ_RX5U/s320/black-guys-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by iamdurent(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

youre a stupid man

why dont u think, no one likes you here yet u still fool your self
actually i like him here *no homo"*

Quit behaving like a sick _bitch. Asslicker
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamdurent:
actually i like him here *no homo"*

Quit behaving like a sick _bitch. Asslicker

lol bro you no longer come online on twitter...

Lol u dey bash me abi..no more weed supplies to you
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by iamdurent(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Nairalanders abeg look this mumu profile and tell me what you see
grin grin i See head like limestone
TrapHedges:

chei stifler! cheesy baba i no kno say na u ooo. No vex
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by iamdurent(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol u dey bash me abi..no more weed supplies to you
no vex biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with / Five Deadly Terms Used By Women / Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.