Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (63813 Views)

"Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by shinel(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Actually that girl is wearing yansh pad grin

not that I wear one o,but looking at the entire waist to the laps,that's not her real body.

Body shaper gone wrong grin

She is wearing hips shaper, so she has to put on something tight to bring out the shape.
Unfortunately for her she didn't consider her monthly.
Wardrobe malfunction!
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

not that I wear one o,but looking at the entire waist to the laps,that's not her real body.

Well done O

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by pimper24: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thats simply a menstrual pad. Shes putting the wrong dress on it
khalids:

Totally Agree
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by eightsin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bulging kpekus got me laughing
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by dubemnaija: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Camel toe >>>>Camel toe, or cameltoe, is a slang term that refers to the outline of a woman's labia majora in tightly fitting clothes. Owing to a combination of anatomical factors wink

this one is not cameltoe. It is lion head grin

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by okonja(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
No matter how aroused a lady, you can never see a bulge down there no matter how thick the is the vagina lips (labia) , only thing that can be visible is thickness of the Tip if she's not putting on bra OR goosebumps all over her body. That you are seeing is probably (definitely) a menstrual pad... cool
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
dubemnaija:

this one is not cameltoe. It is lion head grin
grin grin tongue

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Oluwaremythe(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
librangyps:
She needs to shave at a barbershop grin grin
Barbers shave urs for yu too? grin
Jst curious?
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Freshprime(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
That should be a menstrual pad
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by hisMrs(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLACKbullet:
Is

Very

Obvious

She

Don't

Shave

but why will she wear this kind of cloth for such an event. o ma ga ke
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by es144000: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Camel toe pad
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by creamylicious(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
pads .... ultra pads
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by olamakinde(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

speaking from experience
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by alphajerus(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Camel toe >>>>Camel toe, or cameltoe, is a slang term that refers to the outline of a woman's labia majora in tightly fitting clothes. Owing to a combination of anatomical factors wink

you need Jesus...
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by kennybab: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
lofty900:
Does she have pen!s or what is that bulge I'm seeing
Omo com n see o

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by TinaAnita(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Didn't she look at herself on the mirror before stepping out? I don't even like her dress sense as it gave her vagina away. Smh
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by SmartyPants(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:

That is the wrong location for cameltoe... The vagina should be further down..what we are seeing in that pic is more like pubic hair
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kai, dis girl short sha..ah ah!

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Duru009(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dats a pad.. ...

She is mentruating.....
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by imitateMe(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
pinkygurl:
She is seeing her period olodos.we v got sisters at home.you guys should stop this kpekus nonsense.shes gat a sanitary pad on & the fitted dress made it pronunced.sth flared or jeans 'd v been better
Women don't laugh or smile during their period..you got this wrong.
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by AngelicBeing: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
alphajerus:

you need Jesus...
l have HIM already as my Savior & Redeemer wink
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by bukolabeauty09(f): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
imitateMe:
Women don't laugh or smile during their period..you got this wrong.
that's only on first or second day.
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Uprighthit1: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
She pad that punna
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by praisekeyzz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
So you wan fvck man abi?

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by tolajay: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Appreciate your deftness and stance on the issue.

You sound like you're in the media industry, are you?

pinkygurl:
Shoutout to all the female presenters that are menstruating grin and still want to turn up at work looking chic and sexy. dem mass media pipl
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by tolajay: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm learning a lot...

bukolabeauty09:

that's only on first or second day.
@ImitateMe
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Omolego: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
And she might be wearing a menstrual Pad with her hairy

BLACKbullet:
Is

Very

Obvious

She

Don't

Shave

Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by esthadewunmi(f): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
I guess she kept Arsenal logo there grin tongue because sanitary should not reach that side. Z
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by franklingud(m): 5:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Actually... It's sexy!

Yeah!
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by Limitless72(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Little kid, if you dont understand l cant help you undecided

Nah me you call little kid....u pi man no train u well...hw u go come this forum dey cus kasala with u grammar wey u reduce dollar...#Awu
Re: Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online by librangyps(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
My hubby is my barber
wink

Oluwaremythe:

Barbers shave urs for yu too? grin
Jst curious?

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama