Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (51282 Views)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dear mods, are you going to watch as these people curse me and break different nairaland rules. The last 10 to 15 mentions are tribal curses. Is that allowed now?

Cc Seun, Mynd44, lala etc

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Hbuyosh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
dsocioemmy:
Even kenyans looking down on us now.... kai na wetin we bring to ourselves sha
NO! That's not it. Why dont u guys 1st confirm from the Kenyan officials what exactly transpired, b4 jumping into such conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Jackson042: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
I need a US account for wire transfer in any of these banks:
CC for top up
Welsfargo
Chase
SunTrust
53rd
Oil and gas fcu
RBC
TD bank
CIBC
PNC
Wood forest
All Credit Unions
BOA

The account should have online access.
The account should be have a limit above $500k.
The account holder should be willing to give his online access details.

If you have, contact me on: 07083801623 (SMS ONLY)
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by SACI: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
They mistook you for a Biafran I'm pretty sure.
Dude,D only thing u r sure of is u being stupid..STFU if have ntn helpful to say
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Emassive(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yorubas redefined Yahoo from 419scam of the igbos
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Don't be a complete idiot. You are just a mini idiot. Your hatred for ibos will destroy u.

Go Google the names of the most wanted Nigerians in USA, all Afonjas.

I smell your idiocy from here.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Missonas(f): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ordinary kenya. Come sef all these celebs and showbiz people una no get restrictions ne? Must u go everywhere?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by uruuru: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
tripoli007:

hope you know falz is a barrister and he's father is a renown lawyer and human right activist FEmi falana.
And so fucking what? So we should pay obeisance to him abi?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by MtuMsuper: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hbuyosh:
It's not usual that Nigerians or pipo from anywhere in the world get this kind of treatment at our airports. There must have been grounds for the immigration officials to suspect them, sumthing which that gentleman isnt divulging, but acting the victim.
What alot of folks don't even know is that before the advent of internet, Nigerians were still the most distrusted African nationality across the world, talk less kenya. The drug pushing 1sht was predominant, but now internet fraud and prostitution (think Italy ) are now appearing on the list. And with the rise of religious (read Islamic ) terrorism with groups like BH, Nigerians have a mountain to climb as far as image and reputation is concerned.

A body of experience has been built up over the years. These criminals make life hell for their fellow Nigerians abroad as well as locals.

Dear Nigerians, this is not the problem of the kenyan authorities. Don't send us your bad elements, we shall snuff em out, tag them and bag them. Y'all been watching way too much NatGeo y'all think this is a jungle. Epic fail.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ALAYORMII: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Awwwwwn ndo o... But wait a minute, what is wrong with some African countries eg south Africa and now Kenya? When did all these rubbish start? Because In my entire life, I've never heard about Nigerians being hostile to other African countries. This isn't right!

Our image outside Nigeria is really nothing to write about

When I went to Liberia some time ago, the way the immigration officer addressed those of us that were Nigerian, even went as far as telling us to go back to our country
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jimfarayola(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:
not new.
when you mention Nigeria all they think about is fraud and drugs, they even mention Nigeria and drugs in Agent of shield, I was like so na only that one they know us for?

wow!! I like you for watching that movie.. you are very correct. Was it not Phil Colson that mentioned it?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ib22003(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
latest season
ritababe:

thunder fire them, which season be that?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ootolu: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Biafra Yahoo Boy
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Hbuyosh(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Well @MtuMsuper,I recall the incident at Entebbe airport, Uganda involving a certain Nigerian celebrity and his entourage who thot themselves too big to be subjected to the same routines as the other lowly passengers.....that cld hav been the case here.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Unclerukus: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Irony. Internet fraud is the birthright and heritage of the afonjas.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
junnyjake:

The retard actually said 'I hope that isn't about a Nigerian prince leaving his inheritance for you, caz, I've got news for you, it's a scam.'

A pity I still love that a$$ called Harvey.

You're right with the quote, man.
I still love his character. He and Rachel Zane are my favorites.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:

can you imagine?
No bi small tin o. When I saw it, in my head I was like: "Here we go. Here we go again."
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by bluejean(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
sorry abt dt love
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Me sef, I dey accumulate MMM money to change citizenship, my kids won't go thru this shit! NIGERIA!!I'm ashamed of you!
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by bobo65(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:
not new.
when you mention Nigeria all they think about is fraud and drugs, they even mention Nigeria and drugs in Agent of shield, I was like so na only that one they know us for?

Also in the blacklist
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by suremossty(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
No be u sing soft work is our work oo...
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by chekas111: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:
not new.
Babe are you married? Please I like you. And am single too.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Revolva(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
imagine Kenya selfwey Na Naija open dem eyes for music dem wan discriminate us

in Kenya people can't buy a Bootle of Jenny of ciroc or vodka in clubs Na mostle Naija boys de pop all DAT

all dem gals de rush us Weller
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by emeke042(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Dude, you seriously need to be cyber-quarantined undecided
epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Ukalejohn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Is Falz not a fraudster??

He impregnated Simi without marrying her,
Is that not fraud?

Our artistes are mostly fraudsters.
Abi na "softwork" and "wehdone sir"make am hammer so?
Your brain is in your bombom
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by daveP(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Awwwwwn ndo o... But wait a minute, what is wrong with some African countries eg south Africa and now Kenya? When did all these rubbish start? Because In my entire life, I've never heard about Nigerians being hostile to other African countries. This isn't right!
Cos our own Immigration and customs etc prefer to die over Nigerians and revere foreigners. If they start to treat our own with right attitude and show pepper to these foreigners,maybe just maybe the equation might tilt in our favor.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by haryomikun(m): 3:23am On Feb 22, 2017
bbbabes:

Well, I don't think that will be possible. Africa has got very big problems of corruption and not only that, our population is damn much
I used to think our population was damn much until I saw China with their numerous problems and realised Nigeria and Africa at large has no excuse to give at all
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by haryomikun(m): 3:26am On Feb 22, 2017
junnyjake:

The retard actually said 'I hope that isn't about a Nigerian prince leaving his inheritance for you, caz, I've got news for you, it's a scam.'

A pity I still love that a$$ called Harvey.

In morganville vampires book, Nigerian 'businessmen' who sent out emails were also mentioned
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Ha ha cheesy

I've googled "Nigerian prince" cheesy

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Springforth: 3:49am On Feb 22, 2017
wehdone sir
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Jackson042:
I need a US account for wire transfer in any of these banks:
CC for top up
Welsfargo
Chase
SunTrust
53rd
Oil and gas fcu
RBC
TD bank
CIBC
PNC
Wood forest
All Credit Unions
BOA

The account should have online access.
The account should be have a limit above $500k.
The account holder should be willing to give his online access details.

If you have, contact me on: 07083801623 (SMS ONLY)
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Resees: 5:36am On Feb 22, 2017
O tell me why the world or Kenyans should take Nigerians serious when most people bash and spout hateful words towards there "own" fellow Nigerians .Please tell me why would they take you people serious? Fix your image if you want to be respected or ignore it and you people keep getting slapped all over the world like criminals. Yesterday South Africans ..Today Keyans. Tomorrow will be Congos!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.