Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (51285 Views)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by jordinsparkles(f): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Our image outside Nigeria is really nothing to write about

When I went to Liberia some time ago, the way the immigration officer addressed those of us that were Nigerian, even went as far as telling us to go back to our country
this is serious o! But the fact that there are bad eggs in Nigeria doesn't mean that everyone is the same na. Its unfair! They should specify and not classify.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Resees: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Jackson042:
I need a US account for wire transfer in any of these banks:
CC for top up
Welsfargo
Chase
SunTrust
53rd
Oil and gas fcu
RBC
TD bank
CIBC
PNC
Wood forest
All Credit Unions
BOA

The account should have online access.
The account should be have a limit above $500k.
The account holder should be willing to give his online access details.

If you have, contact me on: 07083801623 (SMS ONLY)

This crap above me is one of the examples why Nigerians are the armpit of the world. The Mods should always ban these guys to set an example.

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ritababe(f): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2017
ib22003:
latest season
okay
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by ritababe(f): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2017
jimfarayola:

wow!! I like you for watching that movie.. you are very correct. Was it not Phil Colson that mentioned it?

Hunter
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by MtuMsuper: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Well @MtuMsuper,I recall the incident at Entebbe airport, Uganda involving a certain Nigerian celebrity and his entourage who thot themselves too big to be subjected to the same routines as the other lowly passengers.....that cld hav been the case here.
Yes, i recall that one. So on top of the unfortunate drugs / internet fraud tag we can add the unbridled arrogance tag on Nigerians. And we need to redefine celebrity. Did the Ugandans consider him one?

1 Like

Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Kenyanstar: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
shinel:
You brought the disgrace on yourself, what is in Kenya you're going to see.
Have you tour the states in 9ja and you don't see good location for holiday?
Kenya of all places, please park well!
More disgrace is waiting for you in Somalia, go get it!

Hehehe.... Hating yet you have never gone outside your village to know that other countries are far much more developed than your overpopulated, terrorist infested, corrupt country.
KENYA HAS THE FOLLOWING
1. Currency 1 Kenyan shilling is equivalent to 5 Naira
2. 24 hrs electricity all year through
3. Free medicare to children 5 years and below
4. Free medical maternity for all women
5. Biggest busiest port(Mombasa) in Africa after Durban
6. Biggest animal species and parks in Africa
7. Longest Standard gauge Railway in East & Central Africa
and many more things
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by 2SWT(f): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Kenya?
Nigeria has suffered
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Skmoda360(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked Is Falz not a fraudster??
He impregnated Simi without marrying her, Is that not fraud?
Our artistes are mostly fraudsters. Abi na "softwork" and "wehdone sir"make am hammer so?
for real she is pregnant for him....oga oooo baby mama n daddy in a bit.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Hbuyosh(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Yes, i recall that one. So on top of the unfortunate drugs / internet fraud tag we can add the unbridled arrogance tag on Nigerians. And we need to redefine celebrity. Did the Ugandans consider him one?
His performance was actually called off. The very unnecessary arrogance towards the other Africans is what is really pitting them in all these mess.
This story is kinda one sided, there is no statement from the Kenyan authorities regarding the incident.
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by MrMontella(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
ritababe:
not new.
when you mention Nigeria all they think about is fraud and drugs, they even mention Nigeria and drugs in Agent of shield, I was like so na only that one they know us for?

what season and which episode?
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by Giwman(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Is Falz not a fraudster??

He impregnated Simi without marrying her,
Is that not fraud?

Our artistes are mostly fraudsters.
Abi na "softwork" and "wehdone
sir"make am hammer so?
you are definitely an idiot................you are not close to making any point
Re: Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian by 0b10010011: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Stonerboi:

Both you and that Dreamwalker son of my b*tch is downright demented.

Talk about tribal profiling

Is that all you have to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.