Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland (1440 Views)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Jflex07(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Like I owe anyone anything
KID
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

But most them keep mentioning Ffuck everything. Why can't they talk about relationships et al. Why always sex

You can sieve the chaff from the wheat, always. Thread carefully
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by rosalieene(f): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:
Your account is being tagged as an alternate or some are boiling because of the likes, mentions and comments you have just within this short period.

Abeg ride on jare, catch fun grin
U are allowed just dont take the OP seriosly. (s)he put up a picture of a lady I know and when I confronted him/her, he/she took it down
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
grin grin grin

Love your signature, especially having the fear of God.
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by rosalieene(f): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

Love your signature, especially having the fear of God.
Thanks
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Thank you

Bros mi, welcome!
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
Welcome to the drama zone

bhet y did u make dis thread
Hi
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by TrapHedges(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
Hi
hey.. How u..
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

hey.. How u..
I'm fine
Longest time. How is hustling
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by TrapHedges(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
I'm fine Longest time. How is hustling
lol smooth oh..tGod
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

You can sieve the chaff from the wheat, always. Thread carefully
Aiit I'll
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Romancelanders are simple than they seem
You must love romance a lot, and thus, must be an adventurer. I love dat
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
cupsofxo:
You must love romance a lot, and thus, must be an adventurer. I love dat
Thanks
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Haoqi24: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

But most them keep mentioning Ffuck everything. Why can't they talk about relationships et al. Why always sex

Simple... you are 18, that should garantee a tight pekus to have fun with
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Haoqi24:

Simple... you are 18, that should garantee a tight pekus to have fun with
What is pekus?
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Haoqi24: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

What is pekus?

Ask Google
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Haoqi24:

Ask Google
Oh OK...
I'll copy and paste this to my search bar. See what I get
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Thanks
would send you a pm much later, do approve
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
cupsofxo:
would send you a pm much later, do approve
Sorry, I stopped Replying PMs the minute I got here
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Whitehousechick post=53953352]
Sorry, I stopped Replying PMs the minute I got here [/quote
]
You're highly welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? / Girl Rubs Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face – See Her Reason / 2018 Advice To Girls On Social Media 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.