Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding (6075 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by jworos(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
So you prefer make she carry Man ba??

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

My brother 'female sexual satisfaction" has "absolutely" nothing to do with "man enough", knowing how to satisfy your woman sexually is not something you learn overnight, it takes time, patience, practise and commitment, the young lady might just be using the tools as a temporary measure till he can provide her with her required level of sexual satisfaction.......
Is that justification? I don't get what you guys are turning this society into.

She has bruised the brother by her action, she has shown that she isn't sincere and trustworthy. I think OP knows wat to do.

This is marriage... There are other secrets
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehn, the voice of experience! cheesy

Better recognize lol!
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Better recognize lol!
Master...

Balogun lehin obirin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Master...

Balogun lehin obirin cheesy

Agba ti de! Karma nor tun le wa kiri lol
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by nabegibeg: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizrose:
I am so confused. I don’t see myself marrying such a woman. Its disturbing to me. I love her so much but this side of her is hard for me to sweep under the carpet. Please I need help.
Remember our wedding is just a few days away with invitation cards in circulation. Do I call it off or leave with the pains for the rest of my life?

kill yourself
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
So you prefer make she carry Man ba??
Must extra "help" even be an option?
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Agba ti de! Karma nor tun le wa kiri lol

Ki leyin se ti karma n'le yin kiri? cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by wizrose(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
nabegibeg:

kill yourself

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Ki leyin se ti karma n'le yin kiri? cheesy

Ex Balogun lehin obirin lol
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ex Balogun lehin obirin lol
Karma paid you with remote control thieving chicks cheesy

So what informed your retirement? grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Karma paid you with remote control thieving chicks cheesy

So what informed your retirement? grin

Maturity/peer pressure
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Maturity/peer pressure
I am proud of you, my son.

Like a war weary soldier, find a quiet place to park your vehicle, if you know what I mean. wink smiley
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

I am proud of you, my son.

Like a war weary soldier, find a quiet place to park your vehicle, if you know what I mean. wink smiley

No matter how weary a soldier may be, he must still display a high level of chivalry so I cannot just park my vehicle in a random spot angry
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Opakan2: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
@OP one thing is certain, you won't satisfy her sexually, you just can't
That's the price they pay for engaging in such dirty acts.

Believe it or not, one day she'll talk about you, useless you in front of other men about how you just do and go.. we have them here
She will end up having sexual cravings, flirting around and cheating thereby bringing shame to you and you family name.

The ball is in your court, goodluck!
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

No matter how weary a soldier may be, he must still display a high level of chivalry so I cannot just park my vehicle in a random spot angry
E fara bale, jare. Did I mention a random spot?? angry

I said a 'quiet', peaceful, 'no drama' spot angry

Leave chivalry o jare, it's for boys, not men cool
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by anonimi: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Ishilove:
E fara bale, jare. Did I mention a random spot?? angry

I said a 'quiet', peaceful, 'no drama' spot angry

Leave chivalry o jare, it's for boys, not men cool

Are you talking about the same chivalry defined below

Men behaving courteously toward women — holding the door for them, offering them their jackets when it's cold — is called chivalry.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Ishilove: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
anonimi:

Are you talking about the same chivalry defined below

Yep, same.

In my experience, Nigerian boys are chivalrous, but Nigerian MEN nko? Fa fa fa, faoooo!

If rain is falling, they will ask you to use nylon bag to cover your hair. Their jacket remains with them.

When going through a doorway, they will go first and leave you to trail after them. God help you if the door is heavy. Na eba power you will use to open that door.

When strolling on the road, they will conveniently let you stay on the path of traffic.

When at a restaurant and you excuse yourself just before a meal is served, they won't wait for you to return. They will serve themselves and eat more than half before you arrive.

Joseph1832ng, Sanchez01, I lie? grin grin

Chivalry as described in the dictionary is alien to the typical Nigerian man. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by anonimi: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Yep, same.

In my experience, Nigerian boys are chivalrous, but Nigerian MEN nko? Fa fa fa, faoooo!

If rain is falling, they will ask you to use nylon bag to cover your hair. Their jacket remains with them.

When going through a doorway, they will go first and leave you to trail after them. God help you if the door is heavy. Na eba power you will use to open that door.

When strolling on the road, they will conveniently let you stay on the path of traffic.

When at a restaurant and you excuse yourself just before a meal is served, they won't wait for you to return. They will serve themselves and eat more than half before you arrive.

Chivalry as described in the dictionary is alien to the typical Nigerian man. angry

Now I understand that you mean that MOST Nigerian men are not chivalrous. I had mistaken your comment to mean that you do not care about chivalry.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Sanchez01: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep, same.

It hurts though but you're 101% correct! Chivalry is dead among Nigerian men. sad

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by lmaomenimen: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2019
It depends on why she's using them. Is she unsatisfied in bed? I doubt that, you're from Nigeria, you should have a big tower in your pants, aren't you? But if you don't have it, you should understand why she's using intimacy gadgets. There are cases when you satisfy your women, but she just wants to step it to the next level, because you don't have 2 dicks, aren't you? But she has 2 holes and what's them both filled with something. You could ask her about that, maybe she's a savage in bed. This is what happened to me, my girlfriend and our online adult novelty store.
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by mekuso89(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
You mean she does this?

Oh come on you're a lucky dude
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2019
i hope you married her, its not a big deal , i can buy intimacy gadget for my partner.
wizrose:
I am so confused. I don’t see myself marrying such a woman. Its disturbing to me. I love her so much but this side of her is hard for me to sweep under the carpet. Please I need help.
Remember our wedding is just a few days away with invitation cards in circulation. Do I call it off or leave with the pains for the rest of my life?
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by TallPck1(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Op you need to step up your bedroom game, you are week. The reason she decided to help herself, I think you are lucky to have the girl like someone said up there some girls would rather cheat when you are away on a trip. Now you can get be sure she ain't cheating.

You can always get her a intimacy gadget for her birthday.

Happy married life bro
Re: I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding by davidblack007(m): 4:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Ahah, man, there's really nothing scary and tragic about it, because she just wanted a new sensation. My brother ran into almost the same problem. Once he saw his sister watching a blog about sex and, at the same time, was looking for intimacy gadgets. Sex has now become very important for people and it is wonderful. It seems to me that if you love her it's stupid to cancel the wedding because of intimacy gadgets)
Think about it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC / Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.