Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It (6150 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by don9ja4: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do guys really like fingering a girl and do girls really like to get fingered? These are the important questions I sometimes ask myself. I have been mulling over fingering for the last two days in an attempt to get to the bottom of it. I will pen my thoughts as they arise. Call it ‘thinking out loud’ if you will.

When I was a young girl and my pubic hair was just starting to reach its full potential, I remember one of my brother’s friends tried to finger me under a beach towel. He was forcing his hand between my legs, trying to gain leverage under my swimsuit bottoms. I didn’t know what he was trying to do but I did know that a young man’s hands on my private parts in broad daylight was not something God would smile upon. Good thing I had tremendous thighs or I would’ve lost my fingerginity much too early in life. Later I overheard him telling another guy that he ‘totally tried to finger me’ and then I understood: he wanted to put his fingers in my vagina. (GROSS!)

Why do guys like fingering? Perhaps it’s because in the initial endeavors of ‘hooking up with’ a girl, this might be all he gets. It’s like the apex is always the vagina, and reaching the apex is dick inside the vagina. So, if you can only get your fingers in there, you have not exactly lost maybe…maybe you still get ‘points’ or something.
We all know fingers don’t have the same amount of nerve endings as a penis does. (But boy if it did, guys would be eating spaghetti in an entirely new way!) So, we know fingering a girl will not feel quite as nice as it does when it is a penis. So, perhaps the stimulation a guy gets from fingering a girl is in feeling the hot, wet, tightness (hopefully) around his fingers and maybe seeing her get pleasure (hopefully) from it.

I think, also, that maybe fingering is a testing ground. You can maybe determine a few deciding factors such as;
Does she get wet?
Tightness
Taste and smell
Whorefactor
To expatiate:

Does she get wet?

If you are making out in a hot and heavy fashion and you push your hand under her belt buckle and snake it down into her panties army man style and find out that her liquidity levels do not match the steel trap boner you are sporting then maybe this is a miss-match.
Tightness

If you find that you can fit your entire hand and maybe a small koala into her vagina, maybe she’s not a tree you want to climb.

Taste and smell

I liken this to the checking of the oil when you are at a full service gas station. I envision a man clad in greasy coveralls, a three day growth of beard and black under his fingernails withdrawing a dipstick and squinting at it over the cracks in my dashboard. I figure a guy can get his digits down there, swirl it around for a few and maybe fake a nose itch or something and have his hand make his way back up to his face where it can afford him a ‘prelude of things to come’. I will leave it at that. (I will keep it ‘delicate’ and ‘tasteful’.)

Whorefactor

If a girl lets you finger her within hours of knowing her she could easily be a LovePeddler. (Not in the literal sense…) This might be a winning factor for a man, or not. In this day and age, guys are probably fingering girls on the dance floor.
Bottom line; I think guys like fingering girls because they are putting their fingers in her vagina and ‘fucking’ the vagina with the fingers. It’s probably a great thing to do.

Source @ http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2017/12/10/fingering-before-sex-reasons-most-guys-engage-in-it/

Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by Sammy555(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by Daniel2289(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm!!!!
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by phantom24: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nonsense cry
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by emilyone(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by Harwoyeez(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
can't deduce any sense in d crap u put up there op grin
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
If you're a pro in fingering then you gotta know that once you finger a girl for about 5minutes then insert your dick, she gone cum quick yep
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by daryoor(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
mumu write up. where was your f00lish brother when his friend was trying to molest u? seem u enjoyed being molested maybe uv grown to enjoy rape then.
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by christ007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Who post this one
Re: Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It by ponti93(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
U simply wrote no-sense there... Guys like fingering becos... Wen u combine fingering with clitoris stimulation... D gal gets wet faster... Fingering a gal and hearing her moan or feeling her juices flowing down... Makes d dik more excited for a show down... Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.