Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60235 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
I regret giving him my life and allowed him to confuse my life but thank God I am getting myself back.
Son of d devil when it comes to lying, worst criminal ever and a rapist ... but I know that God will never allow my tears to be in vain.

I admit I was stupid but I was naive, young and addicted to him, that's y he toyed with muh. it hurt me more to know that his family are aware of what he did to me but choose to keep quiet, more reason I hate all of them with d last drop of blood. I spit on them

God is not asleep and I know he will answer that evil man on my behalf.

Pls no quote and no pity quote because I am perfectly Fyn now. Everything happens for a reason and mine made me wiser

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Learn!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by lordfalcao(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snowangel4:
I regret giving him my life and allowed him to confuse my life but thank God I am getting myself back.
Son of d devil when it comes to lying, worst criminal ever and a rapist ... but I know that God will never allow my tears to be in vain.

I admit I was stupid but I was naive, young and addicted to him, that's y he toyed with muh. it hurt me more to know that his family are aware of what he did to me but choose to keep quiet, more reason I hate all of them with d last drop of blood. I spit on them

God is not asleep and I know he will answer that evil man on my behalf.

Pls no quote and no pity quote because I am perfectly Fyn now. Everything happens for a reason and mine made me wiser
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
pedrilo:
I me.
My People, women r like investment opportunities, so invest wisely!
Waah! Tufia! Most Women are liabilities QED. Nowadays, just being friends with a girl drains the pocket, talkless of when dating.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adexchelsea19:
This is so true... my gf did the same thing last week, a girl I always help out o, do things for her just because I feel she has also helped me before. She ask me for 25k for a new phone and I told her I don't have much. After 2weeks this girl told me that what has she ever gain from me since we have been dating, Omo I open mouth Walahi. Though she apologize but I will never forget that statement.
This is bad. When we say 90% of guys are subtlety dating sex workers, they scream its a lie. Remember its during periods of tension, people release their deep bitterness. Whether she apologized or not, doesn't remove it from her subconscious that she is measuring the financial benefits to remain with you. And they say its love.. smh!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
moshould:
I paid for her transport fare....and she didn't talk to me through out the journey....
Hope you ve learnt what I ve just learnt recently. Never you use money to entice a girl. it doesn't truly wotk. She will only see you as a helper and if she remembers you,then she needs a favor.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=54339852]
Exactly. I swear,love is a wicked thing. You don't know where you end and the other begins
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nma27:
Next time don't be too nice cos lady's will take that for weakness. You need to be in charge and be emotionally strong to avoid being taken for a ride. Never wash a lady's clothes please.
Nothing wrong in being too nice,just don't be stupid and say its nice.
You can wash her clothes oh,just don't make her feel like she 's entitled to it. Its a favor
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
uss25dec:
If u can check most of d complaints, dey r from guys cos most breakups come from women. Jst asks a girl if she can b in ur shoes ie if she can take u out, pay ur bill, sch fees, clothes, different gifts, jst all d things guys do their babes. I doubt if 10% of Dem can do dat. But dey wud ask for equal right. A little issue comes up, dey open their stupid mouth n tell u wat wud hurt u.
Why do you think that many married men disrespect their women? When the sexual appleal isn't there again and the reality shows thay shez been a liability, ahe either finds a way to work hard, or keep being disrespected.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Desmo240:
Giving him my virginity then realised hes not worth it angryGiving him my virginity then realised hes not worth it
What if he was also a virgin, were you worth it?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Lara ? Lara
wats is it oo mr.harddon
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
I regret going with him to a lot of functions. I keep on bumping into people who keep on asking how my 'husband' is or when they are coming to eat jollof rice.

I regret being too close to his family esp his mom who still keeps on inviting me over in the name of 'company' but we all know she's trying to fix us due to the marital counselling I have to endure from her.

Do you even know how painful it is when your ex in-laws to be don't understand that its over but you can't explain coz its all your f
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Alphamale2017(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

You broke up with a woman.... who you have done so much with.... Just because she was stressed and during the argument she let out the frustration that she is not yet achieving as much as she plans to achieve in life on you...

Even after she apologized... you still broke up.... Very interesting....

Some guys don't really take their time to understand women and their emotions and they claim that you can never understand women...

calm done. did u read where he said she tried to kill him with A bottle ? ? and that she know how to apologise after doing evil ? . calm down jor
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Newbeginnings(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:

calm done. did u read where he said she tried to kill him with A bottle ? ? and that she know how to apologise after doing evil ? . calm down jor

Please read it again... there is nothing as such written there.. nothing that has to do with a bottle... It says she made a statement.. that shows he is irrelevant.. that is all
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Alphamale2017(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Please read it again... there is nothing as such written there.. nothing that has to do with a bottle... It says she made a statement.. that shows he is irrelevant.. that is all

it wasnt in that comment that he said it. he said it as a quote to ansa somebody. did u follow the thread from 1-20 ? i guess not
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:

don't mind d guy,he just jumped into conclusions without reading other parts of my post, if I begin to write what that girl did to me,the troubles she created for me,how she went to insult a neighbor who was d head of a cult then which almost cost us our education and other things she did,u will call me a fool for still putting up with her for long,all my friends cut off our friendship because her,nobody visits me because of fear of her insults. at a point I stopped sleeping in my own house. bro I thank God that I finally cut ties with her.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Laragold:
sad i regreted evrytin i did 4 dah son of a bitch, after givin d beast my life nd heart, after being humble nd submissive 2 him, d idiot broke d 4yrz r/ship all bcoz i refused him touching me "u understand shey?" isnt it painfull?
4yrs? Now, why didnt you let him touch you? To test him?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by souloho19(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Leriebloom:
Loving him

Is that y luv ain't ur way anymore
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Newbeginnings(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:

it wasnt in that comment that he said it. he said it as a quote to ansa somebody. did u follow the thread from 1-20 ? i guess not

Okay, although I believe if you had younger ones there had been times when you feel like killing them or making them feel pain because of the things they do or the mistakes they make... or their stubborness or misbehaviour..

The same women (who are always controlled by emotions and not their brain) can bring out their frustration even on the person closest to their heart... Frustration which may be to financial problems, or the fact that she has not achieved what she planned to achieve for her age... Remember a woman that goes for HND will definitely have big plans for herself.... If you have watched this movie "The Confessions of a Guidance Counsellor" you will understand better..

Remember that teenagers rebel and even say they hate their parents as they grow, but when they have grown they come back to say "Thank you mum/dad for not giving up on me...

Regards
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
don't mind d guy,he just jumped into conclusions without reading other parts of my post, if I begin to write what that girl did to me,the troubles she created for me,how she went to insult a neighbor who was d head of a cult then which almost cost us our education and other things she did,u will call me a fool for still putting up with her for long,all my friends cut off our friendship because her,nobody visits me because of fear of her insults. at a point I stopped sleeping in my own house. bro I thank God that I finally cut ties with her.
mehn.bro... That girl na fire o. Nd you didnt kill her...... Na that cult guy fear me pass.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by vicben27(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Merceline:
cheesy *clears throat* luckily for me no regrets. we have made Xs out of each other many times. when we provoke each other to the point of no return, we go cool off and come back again to start from where we stopped. we have lasted long but sadly we have no idea what the future holds for us
i

i love ur lines! d future is uncertain but we cud often knw hw tinz cud turn out! jst b sure of wat u want talk abt it wit ur boo! its a path to better times
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
mehn.bro... That girl na fire o. Nd you didnt kill her...... Na that cult guy fear me pass.
bros I beg I tire,even buy dem beer,if not that they always come to my room to charge their laptops and other gadgets and I always help them,wetin dem for take my eyes see,beside na two different frat men dey d room that day. if u know auchi poly then from 2009 to 2014, u go know say frat men no dey smile then.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
bros I beg I tire,even buy dem beer,if not that they always come to my room to charge their laptops and other gadgets and I always help them,wetin dem for take my eyes see,beside na two different frat men dey d room that day. if u know auchi poly then from 2009 to 2014, u go know say frat men no dey smile then.
haaaa. Bro. You tried mehn. Are you sure she wasnt a thug before hand?.... That girl has issues
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mctowel01: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Why not have an arranged marriage. I have given myself till 30 and if I can't find someone am letting my parents and family do the choosing.
Arranged marriage is a disaster. Expect the desperate girl to pretend to be whatever you wish your dream woman to be for the limited time before you tie the knot
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
haaaa. Bro. You tried mehn. Are you sure she wasnt a thug before hand?.... That girl has issues
if u see her,very innocent,quiet looking,short,fair girl. she is just like time bomb waiting to explode any minute. for my life,I will never date any short fair lady, dey too dey get pepper body, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
if u see her,very innocent,quiet looking,short,fair girl. she is just like time bomb waiting to explode any minute. for my life,I will never date any short fair lady, dey too dey get pepper body, I swear.
my popsi sev don warn me tey tey.... /avoid short women/...they can be wicked and rude... Ive experienced short girls temper. Most of em cant manage anger.... My younger sis is short but mehn, she'll raise her hand to slap me at times, thank God for fast reflexes.... Tho, ive decided not to beat her.... For over 6yrs now... Maybe na why she dey happy b dat.

Short women
Tongue of fire
Brutally stubborn
Short tempered.

Most of em

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:
Arranged marriage is a disaster. Expect the desperate girl to pretend to be whatever you wish your dream woman to be for the limited time before you tie the knot
I just need the children.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Merceline(f): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
vicben27:
i

i love ur lines! d future is uncertain but we cud often knw hw tinz cud turn out! jst b sure of wat u want talk abt it wit ur boo! its a path to better times

sadly, the issue is not actually between us. if it were just between us then I would not be worried. though we are united, it is beyond us. however, we are optimistic.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
souloho19:

Is that y luv ain't ur way anymore

No, its just not easy when its not d way I want it
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by souloho19(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Leriebloom:

No, its just not easy when its not d way I want it

OK..was reading ur signature wrong..gud to know u'r not turned off from the idea altho sometimes its like: who luv EPP sef.
Just show me d way and it wld be ABC grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
chai bro u try oh, god saved u. Newbeginnings. Oya come and read this one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
NevetsIbot:
NevetsIbot:
av xplain 2 him b4 dah m keeping my honeypot till d ryt tym nd he agreed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.