Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (59995 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by trojan84(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Snowangel4:

I see where u are coming from and are definitely right.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by lordfalcao(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Transcends:

Don't you have shame? Smh
do you have shame ?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by dee02(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
No regrets. grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
emperormossad:
Love is not all about r/ship also.
No one said z all about r/ship....luv z all abou trust nd sincererity
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
trojan84:
After this, I had 2 check ur dp
lol....itz a free world, buh wah 4
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2017
trojan84:
Says wu?
says laragold
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
trojan84:

So u knw it's an honeypot nd u decided nt 2 give him... Wu stays with honey nd neva longs 4 it?
Dah truth, no 1 stays wit honey nd neva longs 4 it buh itz jx a matter of time dah d honey will belong 2 him buh hes nt patient
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Laragold:

No one said z all about r/ship....luv z all abou trust nd sincererity
It's more than that.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by trojan84(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Laragold:
lol....itz a free world, buh wah 4
To see d face behind d moniker
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by trojan84(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Laragold:

Dah truth, no 1 stays wit honey nd neva longs 4 it buh itz jx a matter of time dah d honey will belong 2 him buh hes nt patient
Time u say. Y do I av d feeling u ar talking abt after marriage
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:
it hurts a lot but I always have it in mind that they will always fumble. I do my own part and when they eventually mess up, I will just laff it off like "I knew it"
These days when I read comment such as your coming from a lady, I laugh because there is a high tendency that she will definitely disappoint that "great guy" when he shows up. Ladies often say they want the positives but in their hearts, by virtue of their emotions, it's the negatives (unworthy) of a guy they always clutch on to.

You can't be calm, communicative, responsible, dedicated, committed and always giving attention without being tagged a pest, a weakling, not man enough.

Before you defend, do note I speak from experience!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
enuk80:
I wish i never loved her because she just broke up with me yesterday..I gave her my love, time, attention,make sure she was happy, wash her cloths, go to any length for her, gave her my ATM pin..I pleased her while trying to displeased myself even when i knew she slept behind my back with different guys, entertained married men as friend, kept in touch with her fiance who engaged her for three yrs that didn't married her, evn when she knew her fiance has a child...I did and print her project work for her..I gave gave and sent her money..I was blinded by love or should I say I was a fool for love because this girl don't worth everything I did for her..she manipulated, decievd, lied, played with emotion and pretend to be a good girl when she is not...I forgave her countless times even when she broke my heart and she got so comfortable in my forgiveness..she went home to returned her engagement ring to her fiance so she could be with me but was sulprise when sent me a break up text that she is sorry for all d pain she caused me and she can't continue d relationship with me because she has gone to where her heart is free with and love...i remembered each time we had little miss understanding, she will tell me that what have done for her..that I have never done anything for her

Do the opposite of what you just stated here to the next girl and see her die to have you. Nigerian women don't deserve love.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
robotix:
These days when I read comment such as your coming from a lady, I laugh because there is a high tendency that she will definitely disappoint that "great guy" when he shows up. Ladies often say they want the positives but in their hearts, by virtue of their emotions, it's the negatives (unworthy) of a guy they always clutch on to.

You can't be calm, communicative, responsible, dedicated, committed and always giving attention without being tagged a pest, a weakling, not man enough.

Before you defend, do note I speak from experience!

Lol, why nah grin

Seriously ,if the guy is that great and calm like you have stated why would I want to trade that for something else?
Everyone is got one or two negative sides but I try as much as possible to be the best I could be . I don't believe in all men are the same but most times they will always let you down .

I'm not being defensive but you know your experience isn't mine and mine isn't yours.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:

Lol, why nah grin

Seriously ,if the guy is that great and calm like you have stated why would I want to trade that for something else?
Everyone is got one or two negative sides but I try as much as possible to be the best I could be . I don't believe in all men are the same but most times they will always let you down .

I'm not being defensive but you know your experience isn't mine and mine isn't yours.

Certainly, we are different. I done extensive research and experiments using myself to know you don't need to give a woman all "good" to keep her.

I am almost at the "give up" point and I know for certain it might happen that I don't want a woman in my life since I can't be myself around her.

Being nice,loving, caring, promising does not work for most Nigerian ladies. Did you see the dude whom you told "sorry"? Didn't see he did all the "nicies" and what did he get in return? "Heart Breakl

I have read from a lady on nairaland that she ended a relationship because "he was too nice"

Sometimes, they prefer to lead a guy on with deception.

My premise is that never love a woman up to the point where she knows it. It's best a woman never finds out.

Sincerely, Nigerian ladies DONT appreciate that "nice" because he is a pest!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
robotix:

Certainly, we are different. I done extensive research and experiments using myself to know you don't need to give a woman all "good" to keep her.

I am almost at the "give up" point and I know for certain it might happen that I don't want a woman in my life since I can't be myself around her.

Being nice,loving, caring, promising does not work for most Nigerian ladies. Did you see the dude whom you told "sorry"? Didn't see he did all the "nicies" and what did he get in return? "Heart Breakl

I have read from a lady on nairaland that she ended a relationship because "he was too nice"

Sometimes, they prefer to lead a guy on with deception.

My premise is that never love a woman up to the point where she knows it. It's best a woman never finds out.

Sincerely, Nigerian ladies DONT appreciate that "nice" because he is a pest!

We do appreciate it when guys are nice but some can overdo it and that could be really annoying .

Don't forget that guys are deceptive too, some would do anything to get a girl and once they are done that's the end.

In my world ,you don't have to overdo things to impress me ,just be honest .Honesty is all I need .

You guys behave as if the world revolves around you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:

We do appreciate it when guys are nice but some can overdo it and that could be really annoying .

Don't forget that guys are deceptive too, some would do anything to get a girl and once they are done that's the end.

In my world ,you don't have to overdo things to impress me ,just be honest .Honesty is all I need .

You guys behave as if the world revolves around you.

I don't know what overdo means, can you elaborate on that? It just might help a soul.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
robotix:

I don't know what overdo means, can you elaborate on that? It just might help a soul.
Seriously ,I don't know how to put it . It includes all the normal things you guys do but when you do it in excess ,it feels like you are choking the girl .

As much as you want to show you care and like the girl ,try to give her a space ,don't be like MTN and try too hard to impress her .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:

Seriously ,I don't know how to put it . It includes all the normal things you guys do but when you do it in excess ,it feels like you are choking the girl .

As much as you want to show you care and like the girl ,try to give her a space ,don't be like MTN and try too hard to impress her .

Hmmmmmm... okay o. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
robotix:

Hmmmmmm... okay o. Thanks.
You are welcome grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:

You are welcome grin
are you a muslim?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
robotix:
are you a muslim?
Yes
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by robotix: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olubee22:

Yes
oh okay. Omo Alhaji grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
trojan84:
To see d face behind d moniker
lol
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
trojan84:

Time u say. Y do I av d feeling u ar talking abt after marriage
ur feelinz z ryt

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.