Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now (2034 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by defman1010: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
i created This account so i can post about this and also hide my id coz my girlfriend and ex to be soon is also a member of this site

i have been dating this girl for years now , but last year i started to noticed that how she will always address herself to be single all the time , i have corrected her that she is only single when she is been asked if she is married or not but she keep insisting that she is single , not only that there is this guy she always flow well with if i ask her for anything or correct her on anything she will contact and the guys opinion will be her option at a time she began to have the upper hand in the relationship , her opinions which is always the guys opinions or there will be serious problem , infact breakup threat is always her best weapon , so last year ending i succumbed to her commands became the guy she wants and we stop having issues

but i have secret plans , i am someone who hardly go out with friends am also doing a project or am sleeping , but this year i changed i start going out with baddest of my friends and i was very surprised how this guys treat ladies and after they will come back and be begging them to accept them back , i was wowed i asked them to teach me way ,fast forward to last two months i was able to secure three extremely beautiful girlfriend for myself , this three girls are in mini war who will be number one , actually my heart still dey with my old girlfriend so last week i posted on socail media that i am single within 2 minutes this three girls were calling me , chatting me telling me that what do i take them for harlot or what , one even said that i was so stupid for posting such rubbish on my wall , i tried to explain to them that once i haven't paid for any body bride price that am single , infact that cause more problems until i took down the post

two of those girls for days now haven't replied or pick my calls

one just picked my call today and forgive me for the post

but since then my old girlfriend has been calling me , and i have refused to take her calls , am so vexed ,how mumu love has clouded my thinking allowing someone that was number one in my life use me as an option

nobody should settle for less in this life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Rhaspody(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
defman1010:
i created This account so i can post about this and also hide my id coz my girlfriend and ex to be soon is also a member of this site

i have been dating this girl for years now , but last year i started to noticed that how she will always address herself to be single all the time , i have corrected her that she is only single when she is been asked if she is married or not but she keep insisting that she is single , not only that there is this guy she always flow well with if i ask her for anything or correct her on anything she will contact and the guys opinion will be her option at a time she began to have the upper hand in the relationship , her opinions which is always the guys opinions or there will be serious problem , infact breakup threat is always her best weapon , so last year ending i succumbed to her commands became the guy she wants and we stop having issues

but i have secret plans , i am someone who hardly go out with friends am also doing a project or am sleeping , but this year i changed i start going out with baddest of my friends and i was very surprised how this guys treat ladies and after they will come back and be begging them to accept them back , i was wowed i asked them to teach me way ,fast forward to last two months i was able to secure three extremely beautiful girlfriend for myself , this three girls are in mini war who will be number one , actually my heart still dey with my old girlfriend so last week i posted on socail media that i am single within 2 minutes this three girls were calling me , chatting me telling me that what do i take them for harlot or what , one even said that i was so stupid for posting such rubbish on my wall , i tried to explain to them that once i haven't paid for any body bride price that am single , infact that cause more problems until i took down the post

but since then my old girlfriend has been calling me , and i have refused to take her calls , am so vexed ,how mumu love has clouded my thinking allowing someone that was number one in my life use me as an option

eyaa
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Rickjordan(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chai this op is confused cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by blesskewe(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bad guy P
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by OluwasureGig: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't get it, the point of this thread is?

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by tyup(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thank God you've gotten sense

It's really so disgusting to me to even think of proposing to 9ja girls let alone marrying one
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by dawnomike(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seems you've become a student of @Ubunja grin

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Augla1: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Op, pls is it that am reading the wrong stuff you posted , because, I seem not to comprehend anything in your story
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Rhuyie(f): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you! undecided
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by silento(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Ubunja trained this one wella ride on and Break more hearts on your mission

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Emmytrill(m): 1:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. So you want to take this opportunity and become an irredeemable Casanova abi? If you like no use your brain.
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by liquidfaya: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2020
silento:
Ubunja trained this one wella ride on and Break more hearts on your mission
so it's okay for his heart to be broken?

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Timil: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
defman1010:
1. started to noticed that how she will always address herself to be single all the time , i have corrected her that she is only single when she is been asked if she is married or not but she keep insisting that she is single ,

2. so last year ending i succumbed to her commands became the guy she wants and we stop having issues

3. I start going out with baddest of my friends and i was very surprised how this guys treat ladies and after they will come back and be begging them to accept them back , i was wowed i asked them to teach me way.

4. Since then my old girlfriend has been calling me , and i have refused to take her calls , am so vexed ,how mumu love has clouded my thinking allowing someone that was number one in my life use me as an option bobody should settle for less in this life

1. The moment you noticed she was telling every Jack and Harry she was single was when you should have called it quit with her or just be using her to pass time and for knacks.

2. You shot yourself in the foot by succumbing to her demands and becoming who she wants instead of you being you. This only makes you a sissy.

3. You need to have a grasp on your mind and have control over external influences.
You choose to become a bad guy just to get knacks. This only makes you more weak simply because pussy controls you.
Never ever change who or what you are just because you want to stick your dick up a pussy.
Fact is whether you are a nice guy or bad guy, there would always be a girl or lady who would love you just the way you are and would be happy to your D up her V.

4. Una don get sense small.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by silento(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
liquidfaya:

Not what I mean , sha
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by Digmygold: 11:20pm On May 02, 2020
liquidfaya:

Bingo. Dint ever stop.barking before God punish your hoe mama. Wailing and broke wrinkled redpiller. Lol. grin
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by MzTunechi(f): 11:33pm On May 02, 2020
Toh
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by enirock(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2020
The fact that Thoma's dad got a new car does nt mean he will throw away the old one because that old car have taken him a great milage. Sometimes in relationship we become too comfortable nd feel we can manipulate our spouse( that is what I suspect ur present girl did bt she did nt shout it 2 d world). She tld u what she thought being single meant bt u chose to conform nd do or behave the way she wanted( so u stopped living life for urself nd lived 4 her) nd now she has felt her own pill, hear her out because u ar in a position to define d relationship nd let her see how much she's hurt u nd if its fixable fine and if not, u leave with ur respect intact. If u do leave her now because u think u have found prettier ladies then u truly do nt knw what went wrong nd closure is necessary to move on or u will keep making same mistake. All that glitter ain't alway gold sometimes na shiney shiney
Re: See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now by John1152(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2020
defman1010:

sometimes all we need is patience

(1) (Reply)

What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? / See How Elon Musk Used Aliko Dangote's Net Worth To Buy Twitter / I Finally Let Her Go. Now I Am Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.