Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (51598 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by LecciGucci: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2017
apcmustwin:
How are you sure all those people condemning them a yorubas

Omudia said they truth u cant just hide it that they are yorubas.
im neither yoruba nor ibo too.

But r hatred against ibos ar much.
are yorubas not into prostitution and cyber scam.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Customer80: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Just go to Google n type list of credit unit fraud who are Nigeria origin , you'll see SEUN ,ADEBOWALE ,RAUF ,AHMED ,JAMIU ,RASHEED ETC. ALL THESE TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THE SO CALLED NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2017
nell3:

shut up joor . your stupidiity stinks to high heavens. when they say mexicans do drugs, they did not mention one particular tribe. but here in nigeria tribe this , tribe that. ok let them go , they refused. so for now they are Nigerians until you let them secede. at least they don't kill, unlike those cone heads that are into rituals and the other terrorism

There's no crime Igbos are not involved in.
Your people that are selling babies to Ritualists in your various baby factories..

We burnt down a Igbos baby factories in my area recently, your people were selling babies to Ritualists.

We don't tolerate ritual killings here, if anybody is caught, we don't even wait for the police. We burn them instantly unlike you guys that even bestow chieftancy titles on criminals, drug kingpins, people selling fake drugs..fake drugs that can destroy peoples lifes

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by duni04(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Nobody is saying other tribes don't do crimes. There are criminals everywhere! Dozens of white Australians are arrested in Airports in Indonesia every year carrying drugs for smugglers. Dozens of white British people are also arrested every year especially during the summer in Airports in South American countries for smuggling hard drugs. Of course criminals abound everywhere.
With the Igbo's it's a unique case. Almost 9 out of 10 Igbo men in Vietnam, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Thailand, Kenya, Spain, Portugal and India is a criminal. That is not normal, that's a friggin emergency! Its symptomatic of a fundamental flaw somewhere. There is definitely something wrong with Igbo people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Baroba:

Don't mind them, am going to start posting daily news we see everyday on UK dailies about Nigerian scammers, then we will all see no one is exempted..

idiots..

....Please do so...Since some people has refused to be sensible.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Customer80: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Ndi Igbo don't allow these propagandist soil our image . they have the worst in them. Bring out their own mess here. You have internet with you ,bring out their mess and paste it here

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2017
This igbo people should just get their biafra and leave us alone
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

The pastor was innocent, the south Africans only attacked him because he was a Nigerian.. They have been destroying innocent people's properties. ..your people are the ones selling drugs and turning south Africans girls into prostitutes.

Na ur tribe dey do prostitution pass
Hahaha!innocent my foot,so hiz innocent now becos hiz yoruba abi?Mind u am not ibo.
I have bin to southafrica a lot ad I can confidently tell u dat de criminals dia are yorubaz,ibos ad edo.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by hertz9te(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

Are you not among the illiterates who keep kicking against Biafra when you know that Biafra independence can help you get a Nigeria filled with perfect people.
this reply tho....

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by hertz9te(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

Are you not among the illiterates who keep kicking against Biafra when you know that Biafra independence can help you get a Nigeria filled with perfect people.
this reply tho....#respect

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
dotuna3:
Wat an insult even Kenya of all country dey talk. This is wat you get when our leaders failed to do the right thing. Rather they enjoy keeping money underground just like the useless yakubu
Is it the leaders that sponsored them to sell drugs? undecided
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha!innocent my foot,so hiz innocent now becos hiz yoruba abi?
I have bin to southafrica a lot ad I can confidently tell u dat de criminals dia are yorubaz,ibos ad edo.

Am not denying the fact that we have yoruba criminals.. .but we all know who leads the pack with a huge margin.

Most Asian prisons are filled with Igbos

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Some ediots here will be bashing a particular tribe forgetting that when e happen for dia
Dem no wan sabi whether you be igbo or yoruba or Efik
Na only Nigerians dem sabi

Majority of drugs entering the United States na from Mexico
But Americans never rise up burn down Legitimate Mexican businesses or beat up Mexicans going about their legitimate businesses

Black South Africans are the most pathetic set of people in this continent

First the were attacking Zimbabweans for taking their jobs

Next it was Somalis for taking over the roadside kiosk business

Now is Nigerians for dealing drugs

Those guys are just frustrated human beings
Make dem no go fight the white South Africans were corner all their riches

Make dem continue dey blame their fellow Africans for their problems

Mumu people

SA endured Apartheid for so long hence their frustration on any other black race
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Is there anyway to help our Eastern brothers and sisters realise their dream? I'm fully in support. If they want us to help them do the planning while they march on the streets we will gladly do so.

I think it's time we yielded to their demands.

We need to encourage them and show them the way...out.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2017
When it comes to peace mission nigerians (especially d armed forces) are d best, so na now dem con dey c. Us as traffickers and drug dealers abi?, make everybody kukuma stay dai own country, remember there are also south africans and kenyans doing business in nigeria as well. Dia fada
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
See wetin Igbos don cause Naija.
Thunder bolt
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

There's no crime Igbos are not involved in.
Your people that are selling babies to Ritualists in your various baby factories..

We burnt down a Igbos baby factories in my area recently, your people were selling babies to Ritualists.

We don't tolerate ritual killings here, if anybody is caught, we don't even wait for the police. We burn them instantly unlike you guys that even bestow chieftancy titles on criminals, drug kingpins, people selling fake drugs..fake drugs that can destroy peoples lifes
U dis okesebe im be like say sleep still remain for ur eyes?U ad I know dat we yorubas are de undisputed champions of anytin ritualz.If we start burning ritualist we will burn half of our population down.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U dis okesebe im be like say sleep still remain for ur eyes?U ad I knows dat we yorubas are de undisputed champions of anytin ritualz.If we start burning ritualist we will burn half of our population down.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/five-suspects-arrested-4-fresh-human-heads-ebonyi/

Is there any crime Igbos aren't involved in as long as money is involved

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Ningi2020(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
No. Its not caused by drug dealers. Rather it is caused by the known fact that Nigeria is a LAUGHING STOCK of a country.
A caricarture that no-one takes serious.
A Failed Nation
No. It is caused by ur useless brothers dat believe in making money by all means. drug,kidnapping, robbery, etc..
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by iamrosheed: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Ioannes:
Is there anyway to help our Eastern brothers and sisters realise their dream? I'm fully in support. If they want us to help them do the planning while they march on the streets we will gladly do so.

I think it's time we yielded to their demands.

We need to encourage them and show them the way...out.
Honestly They need to go. Lawyers in the building please what can we do to make them actualize their dreams so tired of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Jakama90(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2017
The truth is that they are jealous of Nigerians and their success.. South Africans are lazy bunch of people. .. Crime is everywhere in the world. It is left for the authority to do their work.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

Am not denying the fact that we don't have yoruba criminals.. .but we all know who leads the pack with a huge margin.

Most Asian prisons are filled with Igbos
We yorubas do rituals,rape,arm robbery ad 419 ad drug trafficking.
Ibos do drugtrafficking,fakeproduct ad prostitution.
Edos do humantrafficking,drugtrafficking,prostitution ad 419..So do ur calculation very well ad tell me who leads.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by melejo(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
duni04:
I don't think people are appreciating the seriousness of this thing. In Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Kenya, South Africa, Spain, Portugal its the same story of the Igbo's selling drugs and engaging in crimes. Its like these people are pathological criminals. The other day people in Goa, India were protesting against Igbo's that were criminal kingpins there. What is it with the Igbo's and criminality? Is it in their blood? Is there a gene for criminality in every Igbo man? The spread is alarming!
Almost all the jails in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and recently Pakistan are filled with Igbo criminals. Its a very serious national emergency.
Your generation is coursed

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Omudia:
I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba but you Yoruba's should stop accusing only igbos of tarnishing Nigeria's image. Yoruba's are at the forefront of cyber crime and that also has tarnished our image. So stop playing victim, you also have brought shame to Nigeria.

Don't mind them

Always looking for an opportunity to bash Igbo people...

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by okasebe(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

We yorubas do rituals,rape,arm robbery ad 419 ad drug trafficking.
Ibos do drugtrafficking,fakeproduct ad prostitution.
Edos do humantrafficking,drugtrafficking,prostitution ad 419..So do ur calculation ad tell me who leads.

Lol, what of baby factories, internet fraud, human trafficking, rape, armed robbery.

LMAO
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by duni04(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2017
melejo:
Your generation is coursed
The criminal can't even spell cursed!
I'm sure you had your education in a Malaysian Jail where you were born and your mother and father were locked up for smuggling heroin. Anuofia! grin

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2017
nigeria women are being treated worse in libya,they are sold as sex slaves.here is the link to the news story

What I saw there is nothing short of a modern-day slave trade, with migrants treated as commodities. It’s as though nothing has changed in the 300 years since desert tribes used the very same routes to bring slaves to north Africa: Nigerian women told they are going to Italy to work as housemaids only to be trafficked into desert brothels with no idea when they might leave, young men cruelly beaten and held captive for months until their families pay a ransom, women forced to take contraception to stop themselves becoming pregnant at the hands of smugglers

In one centre for women in the coastal town of Surman I met Aisha, a young Nigerian. She was bleeding to death after giving birth to her baby girl on the toilet floor. The child died three days later. Since coming home we have tried but been unable to find out what has happened to Aisha. I fear the worst.
here is the link https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/20/migrant-slave-trade-libya-europe?CMP=fb_cif
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
okasebe:

Lol, what of baby factories, internet fraud, human trafficking, rape, armed robbery.

LMAO
Ibos are involved in Baby factory but the rest na we yorubas ad Benin get am especially rape,armed robbery ad Internet fraud
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by buchai: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
things has fallen apart in Nigeria especially in eastern region of Nigeria. I think religious leaders should do more in speaking against drugs trafficking not by welcoming what they bring to church inform of tithes and donations.
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Agondagabi: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
dotuna3:
Wat an insult even Kenya of all country dey talk. This is wat you get when our leaders failed to do the right thing. Rather they enjoy keeping money underground just like the useless yakubu

if your leaders fail to do their job that does not make u to do th same outside your country haba.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria is truly a marvelous country, am so glad i was born here even though i aint fully Nigeria, am one by birth. just see my awesome stats

Igbos aka flat heads = 70% professional drug barons, fake drugs & spare parts suppliers

Yoruba aka Afonja = 40% yahoo, cyber crimes & call girls

Hausa = 10% terrorist but EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE

Fulani = Peaceful But SUPER VIOLENT WHEN PROVOKED

Ijews : aka our oyel 90% militants, professional kidnappers & sea pirates.

Kanura : 30% Boko haram

policitians & leadrs : 98.2% Thiefs

Now isnt this the most awesome country in d world, it still hasn't exploded

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Huge Container Found In The Middle Of A Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.